Revealed

Baby Photos

Jongin strolled up to Jongdae the next day at school and placed his hands on his shoulders, causing Jongdae to jump in surprise. His eyes widened before narrowing quizzically. 

"You," Jongin breathed out, imaginy fire flaring from his lips. 

"Me," Jongdae echoed.

"How would you like to die?" Jongin asked. 

"WHAT'D I DO?!" Jongdae cried and started wriggling his arms in helplessness. 

"I can't look at him anymore! I always see her," Jongin cried before pushing Jongdae away and grabbing his face. Jongdae accidently tripped on a desk and fell over backwards, but he was laughing as he fell. 

"How are you going to face Kyungsoo then?" Jongdae chuckled as he slowly got back up. 

"Why can't you face me?" a voice behind the duo asked and Jongin spun around and saw Kyungsoo standing at the classroom entrance door. Jongin quickly diverted his eyes and coughed. But then Kyungsoo suddenly rushed forward and grabbed his face, forcing Jongin to look Kyungsoo in the eyes. 

"Did you know that one of your eyes is slightly grey?" Kyungsoo asked. Jongin's face set on fire and he could hear Jongdae spluttering beside him, so he tried to fan himself with a hand.

"Thanks, nice to know, Soo. Got to go!" Jongin cried and attempted to escape, but Kyungsoo suddenly tackled him to the ground. Soon, they were both wriggling on the floor, Jongin trying to slip out of Kyungsoo's grasp and Kyungsoo trying to hold him down.

"Who should we save?" one classmate asked another.

"I'm rooting for D.O."

"But I'm rooting for Kai."

"We'll just let them solve it by themselves."

"Tell me your secrets!" Kyungsoo cried.

"That's not how you interrogate, Soo!" Jongin protested and slapped away Kyungsoo's hand which had grabbed his hair.

"Spit it!" Kyungsoo shouted and punched Jongin in the back, sending a wave of pain surging through Jongin's stomach. Jongin cried out in pain before flopping out flat on the floor. The whole class went silent as Kyungsoo slowly poked his best friend.

"Did you kill him?"

"Is he breathing?"

"Does anyone know how to perform CPR?"

"Jonginnie~" Jongdae sang, "I have a cute photo that Kyungsoo may like to see..." In an instant, Jongin was scrambling from Kyungsoo's clutches and grabbing Jongdae by his hair and dragging him out of the classroom.

"What picture?" Kyungsoo chirped as he followed after them.

"Baby photo!" Jongdae blurted out and Jongin elbowed him in the gut.

"But I have all of Jongin's baby photos," Kyungsoo replied. "Did I miss one?"

"What the hell, Kyungsoo? You stole my baby photos?" Jongin asked.

"But you were so cute when you were little!" Kyungsoo cried. At that commented, Jongin paused before chucking Jongdae off to the side and approaching Kyungsoo.

"Now hold up! Are you saying I'm not cute anymore?" Jongin asked, looking dead serious and even a bit offended.

"You're not exactly two feet tall with baby fat anymore, Jongin," Kyungsoo deadpanned. Jongin puffed up his cheeks and poked them.

"Am I not cute?!" Jongin cried. Kyungsoo patted his arm in a sympathetic manner.

"It's okay, Jongin, let it go," Kyungsoo replied.

"Ow, my liver," Jongdae coughed.

"No one cares, Jongdae!" Jongin shouted. "Tell me I'm cute."

"No," Kyungsoo replied straight away. 

"Why not?!"

"Because you're not cute anymore!" 

"I am so!"

"Are not!"

"Definitely not!" Jongdae added from the side. 

"No one cares!" Jongin shouted back.

"Baby photo!" Jongdae cried. 

"Which one?" Kyungsoo asked, approaching Jongdae and turning his attention away, curious about this unseen photo. Jongin quickly grabbed him, protesting against it.

"You wouldn't want to see it, Soo!" Jongin protested and Kyungsoo shook his head. 

"No, I really want to see it," Kyungsoo replied, looking confused as to why Jongin would think he wouldn't want to see his mini self. Then suddenly, Jongdae whipped out an A4 sheet of paper from his blazer and Jongin could see glimpses of the flower crown as the paper swayed. He freaked out and wrapped his whole body around Kyungsoo's legs, but he shouldn't have underestimated Kyungsoo's strength, because Kyungsoo was strolling over with ease. 

"No, Kyungsoo! You can't!" Jongin cried. 

"I must!" Kyungsoo replied in a determined tone. 

The whole class stepped out for a second to see what all the commotion about, but when they saw it was Kyungsoo and Jongin again, they all just blew it off and went back into their classrooms to play bingo or whatever. 

"Got it!' Kyungsoo cried as Jongdae reached out further towards Kyungsoo's reach. Kyungsoo snatched the paper out of Jongdae's hands and turned it over so he could look at it. Seeing that Kyungsoo had managed to gain hold of the photo, Jongin let go and collapsed onto the ground, finally giving up. 

Kyungsoo stared at the photo for a long time, his eyebrows furrowing at it. 

"But...this is me," Kyungsoo said and then tilted the photo, "but it's also not me. I look prettier here."

"Ha ha ha..." Jongin laughed and Jongdae opened his mouth to explain. But then a little idea popped into his head. 

"Just a photoshopped picture of you as a girl, no big deal, Kyung," Jongdae called out and Jongin snapped his head up. 

"What?" Jongin asked. 

"Right?" Jongdae asked, giving Jongin a pointed look. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Yeah, definitely. See, no big deal, Soo," Jongin said and Kyungsoo frowned. 

"Well this was disappointing," Kyungsoo sighed, before kicking Jongin over to the other side of the hallway and then stomping back into the classroom. 

"He was really expecting something," Jongin sighed, but now with relief. "But what was that, Dae? I thought you were going to tell him?"

"Why should I tell him?" Jongdae asked and Jongin went still before standing up and running into the classroom. 

Jongdae began to smile to himself in the corner. Oh this is going to be fun. He pulled out his phone, and went to his gallery, immediately locating a picture he secretly took of Jongin when he wasn't looking. He then opened up the My Child app and clicked the settings option. There, he found the option of 'insert photo' and inserted the file containing Jongin's picture. He clicked merge and it immediately came up with a photo of Jongin, but as a baby. Jongdae started laughing so hard. He was a genius.  

 

"We're going off to Starbucks!" Jongin called out and half the class cheered. 

"You losers better bring your own money," Kyungsoo called out and half of the people who called out groaned. 

"And not be going to night classes!' Jongdae added. Half of the people who groaned shouted in protest. 

Jongin grinned before throwing an arm over Kyungsoo and Jongdae's shoulders and leading them out of the classroom, the people who also volunteered to come tagging along behind them.

"I feel slightly tired actually," Kyungsoo sighed and Jongin shook his shoulders.

"Stay awake, because I am going to make you decide what flavour you want before we get there," Jongin said, looking serious and determined. Kyungsoo pouted and at that moment, Jongdae remembered his plan.

"I've got something to cheer you up, Kyung," Jongdae suggested and passed his phone over to Kyungsoo. He tapped open an app and Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at the description. 

"Jongdae-"

"Just take a photo, okay?"

There was the small sound of a camera shutter and then Kyungsoo's humming. After a few seconds, Kyungsoo's eyes bulged and he quickly shot a panicked look at Jongdae who was grinning to his eyes.

"What is the meaning of this...this...this?!" Kyungsoo whispered in a sharp tone, pointing at the photo. 

"Hey! Your future baby looks a lot like Jongin!" Jongdae cried out and Jongin peered down to look at the phone in Kyungsoo's hands. He managed to get a glimpse of the photo before sending a glare in Jongdae's direction.

"I swear I didn't use your photo, Jongin!' Kyungsoo cried out trying to figure out how to get out of the app.

"Hey, isn't it ironic how both your future children look like each other?" Jongdae called out, adding more fire to the fuel.

"Wow!"

"You guys are perfect for each other!"

"Date!"

"Let's see your babies!"

"That sounded wrong on so many levels!" Jongin shouted back, his face so red that he couldn't look at anyone for more than two seconds. "And you, Kim Jongdae, will die in my hands!

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin could not look at each other properly for the rest of the day.

Kyungsoo and Jongin agreed to forget about the pictures.

The pictures were posted up on the school website the next day.

Kyungsoo and Jongin became an unofficial pin up couple to many schools in the Seoul.

They now had a fan club.

They both had to create signatures to sign with when they were approached in public.

When Kyungsoo and Jongin had finally decided to date, they were asked to appear on a show that talked about famous teenagers.

 

To this day, Kyungsoo still has to sneak into Jongin's house for food.

 

 

 

 

The End.  

 

 


 

I'm going to be starting on my new story, 'Catching Up' so this is where this story ends. In case some of you hadn't figured it out, Jongdae had used a prank app, where you upload a photo of Person B and get Person A to try out the app. Person A thinks they're just going to take a photo of themselves and get a baby photo that looks like them, but the baby comes out looking like Person B (who we shall just pressume can be Person A's crush or friend).