Chapter 2

Hang With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            For the rest next week all Kyungsoo can think about is the boy who helped him in the bathroom that day. With handkerchief in hand Kyungsoo walks down the hallways aimlessly trying to find the boy, and hoping to return the handkerchief. He nears his locker and puts in his locker combination again at least now he is actually able to open his locker without fear. Jongin has let up on him and actually the two have gone on a few dates, but throughout the week Jongin would avoid Kyungsoo at school.

            Kyungsoo feels confused, here is Jongin again changing his mind. This rollercoaster of a relationship for Kyungsoo , and he recalls countless times Jongin would say he would go public with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo would be heartbroken because Jongin can’t make up his mind when the right time to go public would come.

            Kyungsoo puts away his books and closes his locker and lets out a sigh. He walks down the hallway once again with a heavy heart. Days seem to pass by Kyungsoo like seconds not because being a relationship is amazing or anything, but really it . Kyungsoo reaches the front doors of the school building, and steps outside. A figure rushes up to him, and Kyungsoo holds up his hands in fear. The figure embraces him, and lifts Kyungsoo up. Jongin, Kyungsoo thinks as a smile creeps from his face. He looks to Jongin with gleaming eyes was this the moment they would go public?

            “Hey babe, everyone left which means I’m all yours now.”

            Kyungsoo looks around, and its true there is no one around them. The school is empty, and so is Kyungsoo’s heart now. Jongin lets Kyungsoo down, and holds his hand. Kyungsoo looks at their hands, what does this mean… Love? With Jongin it’s complicated, and Kyungsoo can never tell when Jongin really means he loves him. Jongin leads Kyungsoo down the sidewalk away from school. Kyungsoo looks to Jongin, and then the pavement. Why does Jongin make it so hard to love him? Kyungsoo realizes where the two are headed, Jongin’s house.

            “I got a surprise for you, but you can’t see it until we get to my house.”

            Kyungsoo’s ears perk. Never once has Jongin given him anything before maybe Jongin was finally getting serious about their relationship. As they walk to Jongin’s house Kyungsoo can remember first meeting Jongin at school. The boy just bothered Kyungsoo to no ends, and it was when Jongin finally had Kyungsoo cornered in the bathroom that Jongin told Kyungsoo he liked him. Kyungsoo blushed when Jongin asked him to be his boyfriend, but that was it. Jongin left Kyungsoo with his head confused, and Jongin bullied him after that. If love hurt then Kyungsoo learned it the hard way. Kyungsoo had to actually learn that if he wanted to be with Jongin then he had to endure. Because when on one was around Jongin turned into a prince in Kyungsoo’s eyes.

            The pair finally reached Jongin’s street, and Jongin looked back to Kyungsoo, “you’re gonna be so happy when you see it.”

            Kyungsoo smiles, and nods to Jongin. Jongin turns his head around back to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter