Good Night

HoMinHo Drabble Collection

 

Based on TVXQ 02.14.2013 Kintext ‘Rising Sun’ performance: ^^

 

“Hyung? Are you alright? You don’t look so good.”

 

“I’m fine Changmin, keep singing.”

 

“..Yunho, I know you haven’t slept properly in days.”

 

“Didn’t I tell you to keep performing? Don’t worry about me, this isn’t the time and place for me to suddenly collapse.”

 

Stealing glances throughout the program, Yunho abruptly cut off their eye contact convo to continue his singing part, outstretching his hands coyly to the audience. 

 

Changmin gave him one more slightly frustrated, concerned, and equally tired glance, before closing his eyes and tilting his face upwards as he released ‘Rising Sun’s’ prized high note. The crowd went crazy, even Yunho felt his heart beat faster, his movements become sharper and more energized. The crowd and stage provided a high energy atmosphere that he was somewhat lacking after the first two songs. 

 

He hoped his exhaustion wasn’t evident to the fans, but really, who was he kidding? He knew he was out of it. For goodness sake, he almost collided with Changmin during their part switch. Their lips almost brushed! Biting his bottom lip Yunho tried to ignore the dangerous thoughts in his head that whispered it might not have been such a bad thing, and continued dancing, letting more and more of his increasing exhaustion show on his face as he continued to give his all to the performance, as he always does. 

 

“If Changmin could do it, so could he,” he thought, stealing another look at the gorgeous man next to him. He knew, even when the group had been five, he played favorites. He knew as a leader you weren’t supposed to have a bias among the members, but he couldn’t help the growing soft spot for his Changdola. 

 

Somehow the two of them managed to finish the performance together, Yunho forcing himself to his feet after his collapsing kneel roar, and giving the finishing ‘my body is possessed by evil spirits body shake’.

 

As the song ended, his legs, his entire body, was shaking and trembling from the nonstop exercise, it was all he could do to stand straight next to Changmin and look  charismatically out to the crowd through his harsh panting. When the moment was over Yunho took the chance to bend over and rested his hands on his knees, getting his bow to the audience done at the same time.  

 

Even this quick moment of rest made him sigh in relief through his harsh gasps of air, his eyes squinted shut as sweat dripped down his forehead, stinging the sensitive irises. 

 

The fans were a shouting, screaming hysterical chant of enjoyment and support, and as he continued to rest in his bent position he was reminded once more of why he continued to give all of himself to the stage.

 

A warm hand gently caressed against his lower back. 

 

Yunho swallowed and immediately bolted upright, waving to the fans, he followed Changmin, walking with a slight wobble off the stage. 

 

Once backstage and out of the view of cameras and screaming fans, the singer all but collapses against the wall, Blonde-Cordi swinging a towel across his neck, as a makeup artist immediately began patting Changmin and his wet, sweating faces. 

 

Eyes half lidded, Yunho watched dazed as Changmin was stripped of his mic, not even realizing his was removed as well though his foggy mind. 

 

“Could you leave us for a moment?”

 

There was some shuffling and before he could catch his breath, Changmin was standing not two inches from his face, his hands under his own arms, as if ready to catch him if he were suddenly to slip down the wall. Something he just might do any second now. 

 

“Come on hyung, lets get you refreshed.”

 

“Ok.”

 

Yunho blinked, he didn’t fight Changmin this time as they communicated through their eyes, and finally let himself fall into the others arms, the Maknae tightening his grip with a soft smile as he practically carried his drained Hyung to one of the offstage rooms. 

 

The Maknae orchestrated their bodies so they were both reclining on the lone couch in what looked like a make shift meeting room. Seeing a cluster of liquids on the table Changmin gave his own sigh of relief.

 

Without a word Changmin unscrewed the bottle cap and, while holding Yunho against his chest, pressed the water bottle to the others mouth, making sure he drank at least half of the bottle before taking his own gulps of the life source, before putting the lid back on and setting it onto the table next to them. 

 

They stayed there for a while, Changmin stretched out on the entirety of the couch with Yunho cuddled into his side, his legs tangled with the others as they panted softly. 

 

“We did good Hyung. You were great.”

 

“No, Changminnie you were amazing, as always.”

 

Changmin let some of his fingers drift over to Yunho’s head, the damp locks softly. Yunho practically purred in response. 

 

“After this, lets get something to eat and then take a long, long nap.”

 

“Sounds good to me Changdola~” Yunho sighed into the others neck, relaxing  fully on the other. Before he knew it Changmin had stretched out with a sigh and closed his eyes, letting his exhaustion take over him. 

 

Blonde-Cordi and Manger-Hyung walked into the room then. 

 

“Yunho-ah, Changmin-shi, where did you two go--oh.”

 

The two of them stopped in their tracks and stared with amazement and growing fondness as they watched their charges drifting off to wonderland on the too short for their long legs leather couch. One of Changmin’s arms was supporting his own head while the other tucked the leader further into his side, Yunho’s bottom lip brushing the others neck as he sighed, snuggling in further. 

 

Manager-hyung sighed himself, and placed his hand on Blonde-Cordi’s shoulder, to guide her out of the room. 

 

“But what about the next schedule?” she asked, confused at the situation and what she just witnessed. 

 

“Cancel it. I think the company can handle one less photo-shoot for these bone-tired boys.”

 

She smiled and immediately nodded, leaving the room while texting furiously.

 

Manager-Hyung gave a soft smile of his own and left the room, closing the door softly as not to alert the sleeping pair. 

 

Yunho made soft mewing sounds, his slender hands gripped at Changmin’s black jacket, wrinkling the fabric.

 

Changmin opened his eyes slowly and smiled thankfully in the direction of the closed door. He’d have to treat their Manager-Hyung to drinks soon. 

 

Shushing his Hyung’s adorable, noisy self he finally completely relaxed, holding the other close.

 

“Good night Yunho.”

 

“Good night Minnie.”

 

 

----

A/N: What do you think? ^^; *feels giggly* I know this moment isn’t a huge spaztastic fangirl dying of feels moment, but for whatever reason I really like it, so I made this to go along with it~ Thanks for reading :)