That big surprise

Love, Unexpected

 

“Scratch out Sohee…I know that there’s nothing between them. He told me that those were rumors and he just accompanied her for dinner…” Ga-in said as she sat on their couch.

Kwon could only shake his head and did not attempt to question his wife. This should be fun, he thought. “You know, we were supposed to watch this movie together right?” he said as he placed the bowl of popcorn down and sat beside her one afternoon. He looked at her list and laughed. “Are you a detective now?” he said as he draped his arm over her shoulder.

Ga-in looked at him and narrowed her eyes “You know, if you would’ve just told me who she is I wouldn’t resort to this…”

“Ga-in…” he said warning her.

“I know…I know…it’s a secret between the two of you. But you can’t stop me from finding out right?” she said while giving him a quick peck on the lips. “Now where are we?” she looked at the list and said “Scratch out Hara, she already has a boyfriend”

“Nope…”

“It couldn’t be Hyuna, you were the one who had the scandal with her” she said teasing him which made him shake his head.

“Why don’t you give up?”

“If it’s someone I know, it couldn’t be Rin, unofficially she has Jinwoon…but she liked you at first.” She said teasing him “Why is it you have so many scandals?”

“Ga-in…”

“Sunye is out of the question, she couldn’t think of him romantically and they are more of a brother and sister.”

“Definitely out of the equation…” Kwon said agreeing with her.

“So now you are dropping hints?” she said smugly which made him roll his eyes at her. “Well, it couldn’t be UEE but he had a crush on her long ago…”

“That was before…”

“Hmmm~ the only female friends he has that are also in my circle are those in JYP. Mostly he hangs out with the 2PM boys. It couldn’t be IU because she just treats him like a big brother”

“Not in the slightest…” he said laughing.

She groaned “Why are you such a playboy Ong Ong?” this made Kwon laugh.

“I think you should have more imagination than that…”

“Well, it couldn’t be from BEG right? I mean that would be….” She said as she thought she found the answer. “OH MY GOD.” She said as she stood up and grabbed her keys.

“Where are you going?” Kwon said protesting.

“I’m about to solve the greatest mystery of all time…I love you yeobo~ goodbye~” she said as she rushed to the door.

*****************************

Ong Ong had a huge crush on Miryo-unnie! She thought happily. Is it finally evolving into something else?

“Yah, Ga-in ah, why are you at the studio? Aren’t you supposed to take the afternoon off?” JeA said to their youngest.

“Where is Miryo-unnie?” she said excited.

“Why are you looking for me?” Miryo said puzzled.

Ga-in grabbed her unnie’s hand and led her to the studio’s couch. “Unnie, do you like someone right now?”

Miryo looked at her weirdly and said “Is this how you spend your free days Ga-in ah?”

“Yah~ we all know that you are happily married, no need to shove it in our faces…” JeA said bitterly.

“No you see, I have a friend who has a crush on…anyway, are you open for love now?” Ga-in asked her unnie.

“I’m always open for love…” Miryo said laughing. “Come on, what’s this all about?”

“She just misses us….” JeA said while prepping for the studio.

“Guys have you seen this?” Narsha said as she barged in. Miryo and JeA looked at the paper and smiled.

“Ga-in….look~” JeA said and looked at their maknae.

“Ga-in ah!” Narsha and Miryo screamed.

******************************

“Where is she?” Kwon hurriedly ran into the hospital hallway. JeA called him while he was spending time with his AM members because his wife left him that afternoon. He hurriedly drove to the hospital when BEG’s leader told him that Ga-in suddenly fainted.

I told her to drink her vitamins, he thought.

Narsha came into view followed by Miryo saying “In here Kwon ah!”

Kwon went in the room and saw his wife unconscious. He hurriedly went by her side and caressed her cheek.

“How is she?” he asked.

“The doctor said she was exhausted. Imagine our shock when she fainted. She was excited at first then now this!” Miryo said worriedly.

“What happened, Kwon ah?” Changmin said as he went into the room followed by Jinwoon and Seulong.

“She should stop playing her detective game.” He said shaking his head which made everyone in the room confused.

Ga-in stirred and slowly opened her eyes. “Where am I?” was all she said.

Kwon hugged her as soon she sat up. “Don’t ever do that to me again yeobo~ Seriously, you are going to be the death of me.” He said as everyone let out a collective sigh of relief.

Ga-in looked at Kwon and said smiling, “It’s Miryo unnie Kwon ah~ I solved the case.”

“Are we talking about that now?” her husband said amused.

“What did I do?” Miryo said confused at what their maknae said.

“Good evening everyone…” the doctor went in the room. “Is the husband here?”

“I am here doctor…is she going to be alright?” Kwon said worried.

“Other from being slightly anemic these past few days, I have good news.” the doctor smiled as everyone held their breath. “Congratulations Ga-in, you’re 5 weeks pregnant.”

There was silence for a second and as the doctor made his exit, everyone exploded with a lot of congratulations for the happy couple.

“A little BEG or 2AM member…soon! I’m so happy for you Ga-in ah!” Narsha said smiling and hugging their maknae.

“You have been working overtime Kwon-ah~ Congratulations!” Changmin said teasing their leader.

Ga-in smiled and looked at the corner of the room, she caught Kwon’s arm and pulled him close whispering “I think I was wrong…”

Kwon looked at where his wife was looking and smiled. “So what are you going to do about it?”

Ga-in smiled and said, “I may in the future...but this night is ours.” She said as she pulled Kwon for a kiss amidst everyone’s teasing and cheers.

“Are you crying noona?” Seulong looked at her and gave his handkerchief.

“I can’t believe our baby is now all grown up…” she said as she looked at her maknae. “And she is happy too.” She looked at Seulong and smiled. “It’s amazing that in the future you will have something like that right?”

Seulong looked at her and his face reddened that he looked away. “I guess so JeA noona.”

Love, Unexpected -- END (or is it?)

A/N:

Boom.