Being the tick

Love, Unexpected

 

“I feel for you Seulong…” Ga-in said grinning at her friend.

“Why are you here again Ga-in?” he asked his friend “Kwon is over there…”

“Ga-in noona! How are you? I missed you…” Taecyeon told his dear friend as he patted Seulong’s shoulder.

“Hello Taec~ I will visit more often…” she gave Seulong a knowing smile which was weird. “Oh I better go, unnie is going to have a fit if I’m late for the rehearsals…See you soon!” she said cheerfully.

“Isn’t she going to talk to Kwon?” Taecyeon asked and Seulong just shrugged.

“Was that Ga-in a while ago?” Kwon said as he approached the two of them.

“It was her but she went home in a hurry. What was that all about?” Seulong asked him.

“Oh…she knows.” Kwon told him knowingly which made Seulong widen his eyes. He grabbed Kwon to Taec’s confusion.

“She what?” Seulong told his leader, nervously. “How? You betrayed me!”

“Don’t get so dramatic hyung. I didn’t tell her, she was pestering me and she kind of figured it out. Don’t worry, she doesn’t know who…” he told his hyung.

“And that’s supposed to console me? You know Ga-in, I’m doomed.” Was all Seulong could say.

******************************

“You know that I love you right?” Ga-in told her husband as she put her arms around him while he was preparing the rice for their dinner. Startled, Kwon turned and hugged her back.

“Of course yeobo~ speak nonsense in your sleep only.” He said but Ga-in suddenly broke from his grip which made him confused.

“So…” she started while crossing her arms. “Tell me, who is she?”

“Who is what?” he asked his wife though he already had a faint idea on where she’s coming from.

“Who is the lucky girl Seulong fell in love with?” she asked her husband “Honestly yeobo~ try to be faster this time?”

Kwon sighed and continued what he was doing earlier. “Yeobo~ did you ask hyung about her?”

“I did but he wouldn’t say…”

He looked at her again, “Then why are you asking me?”

“Because he told you…” she said pouting.

“There is a reason why a topic remains a secret yeobo~ he did confide with me and I’m going to honor that…” he said crossing his arms.

“But he’s supposed to be my best friend…” she whined which made Kwon raise a brow “I mean asking you to keep a secret from me. That’s absurd!”

Kwon sighed, this argument would go on and on he thought. “Okay, yes it’s true he’s in love these days…he insists he is infatuated but I think otherwise…and that’s all I’m going to tell you”

Ga-in smiled and walked closer “Is she someone I know?”

Kwon stiffened and averted his eyes. Crap!

“She is!” she said happily and gave him a peck.

I’m sorry hyung, was all Kwon would ever think about.

*******************************

Donning her sunglasses and hat, Ga-in decided to spy on Seulong. After all, Kwon said 2AM was going to have a CF shoot nearby. She looked around and found her friend talking to someone so intimately.

Aha! That is lucky girl number 1, Ga-in thought. Or maybe not. She added when she saw that Seulong was just talking to the stylist.

“Noona, what are you doing here hiding from everyone. If you want I could fetch Kwon.” Jinwoon said from behind her that almost made her jump.

“Why does everyone conclude that I came here to see Kwon?” Ga-in said feigning irritation. She couldn’t be mad that long at Jinwoon.

Jinwoon laughed and said “Well, in any case Kwon-hyung is there with Changmin-hyung.”

Ga-in smiled and gave him the paper bag. “Please give this to Kwon. It’s his lunch but I made so much that all of you could share.” She said as she walked away to where Seulong was.

******************************

“Where have you been Jinwoonie?” Changmin asked their youngest.

Jinwoon hands Kwon his lunch as per Ga-in’s earlier instructions. “I saw Ga-in noona and she wanted me to give you this. I think it’s your lunch but she said you could share.”

“Ah~ I’m so jealous…” Changmin told their leader.

Kwon sighed and shook his head. I feel sorry for Seulong-hyung, he thought.

Changmin looked around and saw Ga-in irritating Seulong. He laughed and said, “There she is…it seems like she’s pestering Seulong. Are you jealous Kwon?” he said teasing him.

“It’s more like I’m worried for Seulong-hyung.” Kwon muttered which made the other members look at him confused.

******************************

“What the heck are you doing here Ga-in ah?” Seulong said irritated.

First attack, smile.

“Oh nothing, is it a crime to visit my husband? I just want to greet my friend too.” She said smiling at him which made Seulong raise his brow at her.

Second attack, let him be guilty.

“You know Seulong-ah, I know that Kwon should have a friendship beyond the marriage and I understand that sometimes there are secrets that even I shouldn’t know.” She then added “And I accept it…”

Seulong narrowed his eyes and thought, She’s up to something.

Third attack, bluff.

“I guess I should go” she said as she walked away. She turned back to her confused friend and said “Oh~ and by the way. I know that you are in love with someone I know. Kwon didn’t tell me, I just figured it out. Bye Ong!” she said smirking.

Seulong was stunned for a second then his mind did a whirl of emotions, “YAH! GA-IN!”

A/N:

I love the Seulong-Ga-in friendship