Inner Sherlock

Love, Unexpected

 

This operation must succeed with outmost caution. Nobody must know that I’m even here.

“Noona, are you looking for Kwon?” Nickhun asked her.

Crap! How did he find out? She thought. Ga-in pilled her face mask. “Sorry, I don’t know this Kwon…now if you excuse me…” she told him while imitating her best foreign accent.

Khun scratched his head in confusion, looked behind her and grinned “I don’t know why you are acting weird noona but if it is Kwon you’re looking for, he’s heading towards us.”

Ga-in fidgeted nervously and said quickly “Oh shoot, I forgot…unnie wanted to ask a favor…got to go Khun-ah~ talk to you later…oh, and you could drop by the house sometime…” she said and ran quickly for the exit.

Now she knows me? Khun thought, confused. “Kwon-ah!”

“Hyung, who were you talking to?” Kwon asked.

“Your wife…she had this weird mask on and even pretended not to know me…which was particularly weird” Khun said.

Why am I not surprised? Kwon thought.

*flashback*

“I can’t believe you let me sleep in the couch yeobo~” Kwon whined.

“I am going to find out what that silly Ong Ong swore you to secrecy. It just makes me irritated that my husband leaves me in the dark” Ga-in said.

“Come on yeobo~ drop the subject okay? For both of our sakes, it’s better if nobody knows” he said, sighing.

“I still have this nagging feeling that it’s of great importance” she said not giving up And maybe I can use this as a potential blackmail material. She thought, smirking.

Oh, I know that look. Kwon thought as he sighs in exasperation.

*end flashback*

“Is there anything wrong Kwon-ah? Are you fighting with Ga-in noona?” Khun asked worried. “She doesn’t seem to want anyone especially you to know that she’s here”

“Nope, just one of her silly antics” Kwon said and Khun looked at him weirdly, the former sighed and said to close the subject “Come on hyung, JYP-hyung wanted to talk to us about the upcoming JYP Nation Concert” Khun didn’t pursue the subject to Kwon’s delight.

Oh~ yeobo, I hope you just give up. Kwon thought.

Meanwhile as Ga-in was about to start the car she thought and smirked, I’m going to find out what it is if it’s the last thing I’ll do. Just wait and see, yeobo~ just wait and see…

She had one last look at the JYP building and thought smirking, Just the person I want to see.

******************************

“Yah, I’m going to be back in two hours okay? Tell the others I have do something important Kwon. Bye.” Seulong said as he ended the call.

Feeling that someone was watching him, he turned and sighed.

“Why hello there Im Seulong…” Ga-in said smirking.

“What do you want Ga-in? If you’re looking for Kwon he’s at the studio for the JYP Nation concert meeting.” He pointed out.

“Oh~ I saw him a while ago. I’ll see him when I get home. What I want is to spend time with my bestfriend.” She told him smiling.

Seulong looked at his friend weirdly “Are you on a high?”

Ga-in rolled her eyes and tossed him the keys. “Whatever, let’s get coffee and you’re driving!”

He shook his head at her weirdness and shrugged. This is going to be a long day, he thought as he followed her.

*****************************

 “You’re buying…” Ga-in said smugly as she opened the door to the coffee shop.

“I can’t believe this; you drag me and ordered me to drive now I’m buying?” Seulong said irritated.

“Be a gentleman Seulong…besides you owe me one…I want an iced Americano” she told him as she settled into the booth.

“If you weren’t my friend…” he muttered under his breath.

Oh, I’m going to make you talk about it Im Seulong, she thought wickedly.

*****************************

Ga-in looked at her friend intently. This made him self-conscious.

“Will you stop that? You’re freaking me out!” he said to his friend. “What do you want?”

“Since you owe me one…”

“Since when do I owe you one?” he said, giving up.

“The moment you asked my husband to lie to me…” she said grinning.

So that’s what it’s all about. He thought. To avoid more questions, he got up and headed toward the door.

“Yah, where do you think you’re going Im Seulong?” she said threatening him.

“Kwon just texted me, I’m needed during the rehearsals.” He said while she grumpily followed him.

****************************

“You did what?” Kwon reprimanded her that night. “You know Ga-in, there is a reason why this was kept a secret.”

“But I wanted to know! He was hiding something. What’s worse he asked you to lie to me. What was I supposed to think? I was supposed to be his best friend and I’m supposed to be your wife!” she told him irritated.

“You should give him a break, yeobo~” he told her giving up. “He needs to sort this out.” And honestly, I can’t even imagine this. He thought.

“Come on, what kind of secret is this? It’s not like the world is going to end tomorrow and he is the savior?” she said as her husband laughed at her silliness “It isn’t like you have some super secret project, you always tell me what everyone is up to.”

“Just give it up Ga-in ah...” Kwon said pulling her as she settled into his lap. “Let’s not talk about anyone tonight alright?” he said as he pulled her closer.

“It isn’t like he is in love…” she said with finality which made Kwon stiff. She looked at her husband and a wide grin spread out. “He is isn’t he?” she said excited. “Oh. My. God.”

Ga-in got out of Kwon’s lap and the latter could just sink into the couch. “He’s never going to hear the end of this…” he predicted.

A/N:

Poor Kwon. And kudos to Ga-in’s detective skills. ^^