Married life

Love, Unexpected

 

The sun shines brightly on the window pane of the newly-married couple who was sleeping soundly contented at the life they have. She stirs from her sleep and opens one eye. She smiles as she stares at her husband’s . The rustle of bed sheets is heard as she snuggled closer to her husband. Her husband. Even the thought of it gives her such thrill that it seems like her heart will burst out of happiness. She draped an arm around his waist and snuggled closer. I love you so much, was all she ever thought about as she gave in to slumber.

He stirred from his sleep and felt like someone was hugging him from behind. He groggily looked down and saw his wife’s arm draped across his waist. He smiled and held her hand, he felt her breathe deeply on his back. He smiled and continued to sleep.

Ring.

She stirred from her sleep for the second time, groaning at the sound of a phone ringing. She ignored it and continued to snuggle closer.

Ring. Ring.

Who could be calling this early? She thought. She tried to ignore the annoying sound, but it wouldn’t stop. She groggily opens her eyes and frowned. She tried to look at where the sound is coming from but to no avail.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Is it mine? She thought. She looked back at her bedside table and saw that her phone wasn’t vibrating. Where the heck is that ringing coming from? She thought, annoyed.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

She looked at her husband’s bedside table and saw that his phone was ringing. She took the phone and was about to bury it under a pillow when she saw the caller id. What does he want now? She thought. Omo~ 5 missed calls? It might be important. She tried to wake her husband but to no avail. She shook his arm but he was sleeping too deeply. She tried to shake harder as he stirred from his sleep; he looked at her and smiled. He quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her to him, embracing her; she on top of him. She smiled and was about to sleep when the phone started to vibrate once again.

 She looked at the caller id and groaned. Might as well answer the phone, she thought. “Yeobo, wake up and answer this, it’s too annoying…” she said to him but he still continued to sleep. “Yah!” she said as she pushed him off the bed.

He fell with a loud thump, awaking him. He glared at her. She was staring at him, lying down with a satisfied look on her face.

“Yah, why did you push me?” he complained.

“Well, you weren’t moving. Please answer this, it’s too annoying.” She said as she dangled his phone in his face.

He grabbed his phone from her, looked at the caller id and groaned.

“Yah! I have a big problem, why aren’t you picking up your phone?” the person from the other line said.

“What is it Seulong-hyung?” he said, annoyed.

Author’s note:

LOL~ I made this fanfic as I was in the middle of writing “Forever and Always”. I jumped to the future. LOL~ I promise to make this short but sweet. My first one had too many chapters  plus I made you all wait for a long time right? Sorry guys *bows* *sniff* …This would be a spin-off fic, a sort of epilogue story. *stops there* Hope you would also anticipate this story like you did the first one. :D