Lee JungWoo

Pain, The Love of The Heart

 

You and Ara arrived at the party. You both get inside. The house was so crowded. In few seconds Ara just lost in your sight. You don't know where to go. You don't even know anyone there. You just walk around the house and your mood of partying disappear. I miss America . You can't take the noise anymore, so you get out from the house trough the back door. 
 
 
You saw someone outside, just walking around there. JungWoo?
 
 
Hey! " You start to talked to him first. " What are you doing outside? " 
 
 
" Don't feel like partying tonight, my friends are inside so I have to wait for them. " JungWoo explains. " Why are you not inside? " He asked you back.
 
 
You walk near to him. " Well, the exact reason like you. My friend is inside, and I know no one there since I just move here " 
 
 
JungWoo sit and lay his back at the house wall. " Which school do you go to? " 
 
 
" Well brother, Im your junior " 
 
 
" Oh.. Sorry.. Your name are? " He want to shakes your hand. 
 
 
You go sit beside him and shake his hand. " HaNi, and you're JungWoo. " You laugh a little. " My friend told me about you and SPEED's thing. And I pretty much saw you guys at lunch today."
 
 
" Oh.. Okay. " He really didn't say much. 
 
 
The background music playing from inside the house. A sweet song for a couple dance.
 
 
"This song is amazing" You randomly said.
 
 
"Yeah, this song is amazing." He agress with you.  "Wanna dance with me?" He didn't even look into your eyes and his eyes are searching everywhere. Shy don't you boy?
 
 
"I don't think I want to" You refuse.
 
 
JungWoo looks not satiesfied. "Wow, way to build up my confidence"
 
 
"Look, it's just I don't dance publicly. These things make me nauseous" You try to explain to him.
 
 
"Okay, well, first of all, we're all alone here, you know. Second of all, I mean, I was just  talking about one dance." 
 
 
You feel sorry, but at the same time you don't really want to dance. You get up and about to leave.
 
 
While walking away, your turned back to him. "Well?"
 
 
"Well what?" He ask with an anger tone. 
 
 
"You want to dance or not?" You don't want to feel sorry for the most popular guy ins school. So you just deal with it.
 
 
He get up get near you. You put both of your hands around his shoulder and he put his hands on your waist. Both of you dance.
 
 
" Well, this is awkward. " You said. Right then your phone rang. A text message was received by Ara. 
 
 
 
 
Where have you been?! My mom keeps calling and I have to go home first, I can't find you so I go back early. Sorry for leaving you there, you can took a cab. See you tommorrow. Im really sorrrrryyyy! 
 
 
 
" Oh damn " You slowly spoke. 
 
 
" Why? " JungWoo ask you. 
 
 
" My friend leave without me. I have to find a cab to go home now. " You wanted to call taxi but then JungWoo offers you a ride home with his SPEED boys.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You're in the car, JungWoo sits at the co-driver seat and TaeWoon is driving. YuHwan was asleep already. TaeHa is sitting next to you. 
 
 
You want to brought Ara to the conversation with TaeHa. " So, you're TaeHa right? "
 
 
" Yeah, you are? " He then ask you.
 
 
" Im HaNi, I just move to you guys school and Im a junior. Im friends with Ara. " You want to laugh because you saw his expression change when you mention Ara's name. But you hold it. 
 
 
" Ohh.. So you know her. " He then look outside the window. Oh c'mon dude! Aren't you going to ask me about her? 
 
 
TaeHa didn't say anything. Later, the car reached your home after you show the directions. JungWoo walk you to infront of your house.
 
 
" So.. Here we are. Thanks for the ride " You smile at him. He about to turned around but he came back to you.
 
 
" Hey can I ask you a question ? " You nod. " Are you, uh? Are you happy?"
 
 
" Happy?" You laugh because it's kinda silly.
 
 
"Yeah, do you think yourself as a reasonably happy person? Content or what have you "
 
 
" No, I wouldn't say content. Im just..Im ready to get out of here. Im so over high school" You answerd.
 
 
"You still got another year." He teased you.
 
 
"Im aware of that." You smile and he smiled back. He did have a nice smile.
 
 
" You? " You ask him back.
 
 
"Me what? "
 
 
"Are you a happy-go-lucky kind of kid?"
 
 
" I think. My family is supportive, I have my friends there " While pointed at the car, he saw the boys are putting a tired face as asking him is he done talking.
 
 
" Oh, I think they've waited for you so long. You should go " You laugh.
 
 
" Alright.. Wait, uh " He sounds nervous.
 
 
" Yeah? " 
 
 
" I don't know, would you wanna mayba hang out sometime?" You can see he's so shy.
 
 
" You asking me for my number? " You try to play it cool. It's a thing that you learned in America.
 
 
" I was easing into it "
 
 
" Hmm, okay " 
 
 
" Is it fine? "
 
 
"Yeah, give me your phone" He give you his phone and you dial in your number. Then you gave it back to him. 
 
You see them drove away from your house. You laugh a little. I guess you're not as bad as I thought before. Then you go inside your house.