Goodbye, Woo TaeWoon.

Pain, The Love of The Heart

" Hani ah! Wake up! We're going to be late! " , SungMin yelled in front of your door with various knocking. Telling you to get up from bed and get ready. You didnt get enough sleep. You only slept for 5 hours. YuHwan just won't get off my mind. You're heading to grab your towel hanging on your door, right then you received a text message. You go to the table where you place your phone to charge all night. You first switch off the power and pull the charger cable off your phone. Oh, YuHwan?

Good Morning Honey ah! We're not going to school today, we got something to take care of. I'll call you tonight. Annyeong!

Honey? Again? The reason that took 2 hours of your sleep came back again. Bothering you. You're wondering why YuHwan suddenly so comfortable with you. Even calling you Honey. It's not that you're dating him, but you feel like it. Heart please stop. You throw your phone on the bed and head to shower. 

 

At School: 

When you enter the classroom, some weird vibe is flowing. Some girls are crying. What good is no one is staring at you like how they always did everyday. 

" Yah, did someone die? " , You sit on your seat and quickly digging the stories from Ara. Her face turns blank.

" Mwo? You didn't know? " , She asked with a weird face on. " Nooo, i totally know whats going on here. " , you aswered her sarcasticly. " Of course i dont know! Thats why i asked! ", you said with higher voice tone. This time Ara faces you, ready to tell.

 

Conversation: You - Ara 

How come you didnt know about this? Aren't you close with the Speed guys? 

What? I dont know what you're talking about. 

Its about Taewoon. Molla? 

(damn, maybe TaeWoon is the one who IM-ed me on skype. And maybe he spreads the thing to the whole school. That explains why those girls are crying.)

Ya?! Are you okay? 

Er, yeah. So what was it? 

TaeWoon drop out of school. 

What? Why? (phew) 

He decided to join this show, a reality show for rappers wannabe. 

Wait that's it? He drop out of school because of that? Wow

Why are you so shock? He's rich. Even if he flunk in final year of high school, with his money he can be whatever he want. 

True.. So that's the fuss about? The crying ? 

Yeap, one of their heart desire is gone

 

Now you know why everyone acting strange. You thought to yourself. If Taewoon was the person who IM-ed you, and now he's gone. Does that mean you're safe? 

" I havent seen any of the Speed this morning. Any idea? " , Ara suddenly asked.

" I guess they are spending some last time together. They totally ditch school today. " , you answered. Remembering the text YuHwan sent. This is why huh? 

 

Lunch Break

You are sitting with Ara as always. You saw JongKook from far trying to find seat. You decided to call him and sit with you. " Kook ah! Shin JongKook " , you called him over. He saw you and smiled. You wave your hands telling him to come to you. 

" Come join us " , you said cheerfully. " Thanks" , JongKook said. Ara sense something going on. Ara always try to guess whats happening eventhough she's always wrong. " So, since when did you guys have nicknames for each other? " , Ara push your elbow with hers while looking at JongKook. " Mwo? " , you asked with irritate face. " Well, if you call him Kook, what Kook calls you? " , she raised her eyebrow. You look at JongKook, he look at you. You both laughed. 

Ara gets annoyed since you both not answering. " What so funny? " 

" You are. " , JongKook said. Continue to laugh. 

" It was nothing. It just came to me. I thought the name Kook is cute, so i decided to call him Kook. And Im so lazy to say his full name so Kook it is! So my dear best friend Ara, stop being a detective slash cupid right now. " , you slowly explained. 

JongKook laugh slowly. You ask him why. He said nothing. 

 

At Home

You're having a nice hot shower. Suddenly, YuHwan came into your mind. Again. 

You put on your clothes and sit on the bed. You grab your phone and put on your earphones listeing to some calm and relax songs. You lay back on your bed. Staring to the ceiling. You think of YuHwan again. Why is it him? Where's JungWoo? 

You unlock your phone. You open the text YuHwan sent you. "Its evening now, is he back home now?", You thought to yourself. You decided to check on him. 

Everything okay now? Sent.

Without you realizing, your hands are shaking. Your heart beats fast after you send the text. It passed 20 minutes and yet he havent reply to you yet. 

After a while, finally you get a text

Yeah. -YH

Okay. -You

You dont know what to reply with that kind of respon. You thought for 10 minutes on what to text back. Just then another text received. 

Is everything okay at school today?  -YH

Yeah. I think.. -You

Okay..  -YH

I heard about Taewoon. -You

Oh. Really..  -YH

Actually Taewoon leaving is the hot topic today at school. -You

I thought so. I just got back actually.  -YH

Oh no wonder, is he okay ? -You

He's thrilled. We're happy for him.  -YH

Really.. Okay. -You

How are you?  -YH

Im great. -You

Hani i'd love to call as i said this morning but Im so tired right now. So, we'll meet at school tomorrow?  -YH

Its okay, sure. Rest well. -You

You too.  -YH

 

" Wow that was so not him. Are he's just tired. I mean texting is kinda tiring. But.." , you thought to yourself. You're wondering why he called you Hani not Honey tonight. You got up. Still thinking. Suddenly there's an IM appear on Skype.