Reality

Pain, The Love of The Heart

" Ya! Wake up!! " SungMin yelled and awake you. 

 

You open you're eyes. You are shock on how brutal your twin wakes you up. You look out at the window. " It just a dream? " 

 

" What? Dream? Get up lazy head! We'e going to be late for school. " Sungmin said while leaving your room and putting up his tie. 

 

Your POV:

 

What kind of dream is that?! Sweetdreams..or just nightmare? What is wrong with me? How can he come into my dreams and say stupid things like that? But.. I guess it'll be great if it really happen...NO! NO! NO! No Hani! It's a mistake. You are glad it was just dream! Remeber that, glad! A guy like JungWoo is not easy to get. Ahh just forget it..  I should just go take a shower and prepare for school.. I wonder how SPEED is going to treat me at school, whether they're being nice, or ignorant. 

 

Normal POV:

 

 

It was the lunch break. You're at the classroom feeling not going anywhere. You haven't seen the SPEED boys since morning. I guess ignorant it is.

 

" Hey, you're not going to eat? " A man voice came from behind. A tall figure came by and sit at the seat next to you which is Ara's seat. 

 

Sejun. What is he doing here. " No, Im good here. Where's SungMin? " You asked because the two never split up after the meet again. 

 

" I was with him just now, but then Ara came and non stop talking. So I left the two. " He said. 

 

" You left SungMin with Ara? It's not going to be good. " You smiled. 

 

Sejun keep staring at you. He smiled and then look around th class room. 

 

" What? " You asked, avoiding to be awkward. 

 

" Nothing. I just realize that today I've been missing you " Sejun confess. 

 

" Ha Ha, funny. " You look away. Avoid his stare. 

 

" You haven't really change my dear sister. Blush easily with man sweet talks. " He get up and want to leave. But then he look back to you, " I do mean it. I miss you " He winked and go away. 

 

" He's nuts! " You land your head on the table with your arm. Memories keep flashing back on how you like Sejun so much when you were younger. He protects you from everything. You admit that his charm hasn't go away, in fact it gets stronger. But you're a big girl now. That was years ago. 

 

 

School bell rang means its the end of the day for school. You pack your things up. As you leave the classroom your phone ring. You got a text message. 

 

" Come at the school attic. - JungWoo " 

 

You keep your phone and search for Ara. " You can go first, see you tomorrow. " Ara left and you headed to the attic. 

 

You climb the latters. You heard a loud music from distance. You also heard some boys voice singing. After you reach the attic, you see everything. It was big. The floor with wood dance floor, and mirrors around the wall. This is so cool

 

" Hey Honey Honey ! " You heard someones calling and it turns out to be TaeWoon. Player

 

Taewoon walks towards you. He stand beside you and put his arms around your shoulders. " Welcome to our place~! " 

 

" Thank you but, the arms should scoof off. " You push his hands off you. " So this is where you guys practice singing and dancing? Does the school knows? " 

 

" Of course the school knows, or not we would be busted years ago. Only the kids we're banned from here. But you're special. " YuHwan stop from dancing and explains. 

 

" Special? Me? Why? " You curiously ask. 

 

TaeHa came out of nowhere and give some explanation. " Because you are the first person ever that JungWoo or even us invited to our attic. No one have ever come here except us. " TaeHa raised his eyebrows. 

 

" Really? I don't think Sheryl never been here. " You fold your arms. 

 

" That's a NO-NO word here! " Taewoon yelled. 

 

" What? Sheryl ? " You're confuse. 

 

" Yess!! " All three of them screams at you. 

 

" Well, okay then. So, JungWoo ask me to come here but I dont see a sign of him " You ask them. 

 

" Oh, see that big window. Go there, he's outside on a roof. " YuHwan told you. 

 

You saw the big window. " Thanks" You said to YuHwan and go out side. You found JungWoo was laying on the roof looking at the sky. You carefully walks towards him. Wrong steps could make you trip and fall from the roof. You sit beside him. " What a nice place to ask a girl to meet " 

 

JungWoo realize you're there. He quickly get up and sit. " You're here" 

 

" Yeah Im here. Anyway, is it safe? I might fall from here. " You were worried. 

 

" We're going to be fine. It's not too steep up here. " He said to make you chill. 

 

 

CONVERSATION: YOU , JUNGWOO

 

So why do you want me to come here? 

 

Nothing important. I guess it's the right time and place to see you. 

 

Why is that? Cause they are no one around? 

 

Yeah. Im sorry. 

 

For what? 

 

For us. Being ignorant completely different from the days we're at Jeju. 

 

It's okay, I totally get it. 

 

You get it ? 

 

Yeah. You guys dont want to hang out with me cause Im boring and you are ashamed to be seen with me infron of the kids so..-

 

That is so not true!

 

Im kidding! Haha. I totally get it. You don't want me to face any harm from the kids because of you. Right? 

 

Yeah..

 

So what now? You want to see me everyday like this? Same place same time? 

 

If I could I will. But, it's not gentleman at all for me making you come to me all the time. It will be somedays I come to you.

 

Sounds good to me. You know you're not as cold as I think. 

 

What you think Im a spoil brat from rich parents who ask people to do everything for me? 

 

Where did that come from? 

 

I get that a lot. It's not a big deal. Im better with only the SPEED. I don't need anyone else. They can talk bad about me but they didn't even know me. 

 

Really JungWoo, Really ? Then what am I to you ? 

 

Well I think it's time for me to make new friends maybe with you, or your twin or his friend, or even Ara. 

 

Friends huh ? 

 

Yeah..

 

Okay..

 

Let's get inside it's getting cold. 

 

CONVERSATION END

 

The SPEED then show to you some moves that they are practicing. They look like a professional boy band. But it seems like the lack of members. 

 

Their practice finished and you go home. You decide to reject any of their offer to ride home cause you feels like want to be alone. While walking, you think about a lot of things.. 

 

Friends huh ?