Love That Can't Be Together Can Also Be Known As Love

The Name I Loved

 

[AN : this story is inspired by this song. So I if you hear this and know the meaning of this song you'll get more feeling while you read it. And this story is using Onew's POV since the beginning till the end. Lastly, enjoy :)]

 


 

Onew's POV

 

Annyeonghaseyo Lee Jinki imnida, or maybe all of you know me as SHINee's leader, Onew.

Well, I wanna tell you something. I wanna tell you a part of my life's story. I wanna tell you that one precious moment of my life. The moment where my breath was hardly to take. The moment when I didn't know what to do. The moment when my brain was completely blank. The moment when the first time of my life that I can feel that feeling once again. Then moment when I was falling in love, when I can feel a different kind of love. The moment when I met you.

 

*FLASHBACK*

"Hyung, how about you treat us a lunch?" Suddenly Key said as we finished our radio show at Sukira as a guest for our comeback.

"I agree with Key hyung." Taemin said excitedly.

"Yah! How can you ask that thing to me?" I said shockingly because of a sudden request.

"Because you're the oldest hyung." Minho speak.

"Yah, how can you barely speak at this time? You should just quiet as usual." I scold Minho.

"Okay, let's go to the restaurant near this building now. It's all Onew hyung's treat." Suddenly Jonghyun said while grabbing Key's and my hand as the other follow us. I can't say anything as it'd be so useless.

[At restaurant]

We arrive at the restaurant and have already order our meal. I'm happyly chatting and make a joke over the maknae with others while suddenly the restaurant door's open and there I saw, the most beautiful creature in the world enter the restaurant.

She has a tall figure. Her body isn't that skinny cause she has a beautiful curve on it which is covered beautifully by a simple dress that fits on her perfectly. Her dark long hair fell prettily until her waist, makes her somewhat looks so graceful. Not to mention her face makes her perfection becomes more perfect. And see those two beautiful eyes which somehow makes me want to look at them even more. Her puffy cheeks who are have a slight shade makes her looks even cuter. Her lips, her full but small pink lips, makes me fantasize how does it feel to have it on mine?

"you-ah, yogi!!" Suddenly someone from the group of people who sitting in front of our table shout at the most perfect person who just caught my eyes earlier.

'So her name is you? What a beautiful name, just like the owner.' I thought to myself, still try to steal a peek at her and Omo! She's smiling. Her smile, it looks so nice and I don't know why but it gives a warmth to my heart. She start to walk to my direction or well should I say to her friend's direction since her friends are seat in front of me and the rest of the members.

"Kept remembering the first time I saw you walking towards me and stolen an edge of my heart without noticing it."

She sits in front of her friend's seat which means her back is facing me. Too bad I can't look at her beautiful face anymore.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I didn't miss anything, did I?" She said as soon as you got a seat. And again she make my stomach feel a strange thing. Is it what happened as a lot of people calling it as 'butterfly effect'? Cause it feels exactly like a lot of butterflies flying around my stomach. Her voice is so soft, makes a beautiful melody on my ears. Her voice is like, what can I say? Angel's voice? No, she even has a better voice than any angel that exist.

Aigoo, I really wanna talk with her. I wanna know how does an angel of an angel like her can exist in this world. But here I am, still sitting on my seat, just can staring her back from here. Is it love? Am I really falling in love with her? First, she caught my attention and now she caught my heart also? By doing nothing? No, every move that she made, every word that she said, her smile, that are who makes me feel this way.

"Yah hyung, just ask her name already." Suddenly Jonghyun's voice makes me come back to reality.

"Mwo?" I ask, try to hide my blush.

"We have watched you since a few minutes ago and you can't take off your eyes from her. Did she makes you fall for her?" Key said.

"Ani~ it's not like that. It's--" I tried to speak but nothing's coming.

"Just do some action now or someone else will do it first." Minho said and everyone nodding in agreement.

"But I-- mmm.. Okay." Well, I don't want an angel like her fall in a wrong person beside I'm sure that what I feel now is love at the first sight, although it's a lame but it's true.

I try to stand up from my seat while suddenly an handsome guy who's bring a bucket of flower enter the restaurant. His tall figure is somewhat can easily get any attention from others. His handsome face really fits with his figure. If I can describe him with a sentence I'd like to say 'oh man, I'm envy you.' He look around the restaurant, try to find someone.

"Oppa, yogi!" Suddenly she shout at that guy and make me stop from my action, totally freezing at that moment.

"Aaah there you are. I just can find this one on my way here, is it okay, love?" The guy said as he reached her place then kissing her two precious cheeks and I really feel so hot. I really wanna stop him from doing so. And what did he just say? Love? Is he her boyfriend?

"It's okay, gomawoyo Oppa. Take a seat." She said while moving aside and pat a space on her right side.

Her friend, that guy and her continuing their conversation for about 20 minutes before they all leave the restaurant. She walk beside that guy while hugging his left arm, leave me and my broken-into-a-pieces heart.

"Gwenchanayo hyung. You'll meet another one someday." Taemin said while patting my back.

"Yeah, it's a relief that you didn't have to talk to her or ask her, even if it's just a name." Key said.

"you, the name that I love is you." I said quietly to myself.

"Love that can't be together can also be known as love."