2

School 2013 OVA ^^
The next morning...
Namsun was the first one to wake up. He looked next to him. Yes, its Heungsoo.
 
Namsun's POV
 
It's been a long time since Heungsoo and I sleep together. Wait, that statement sounds wrong. The sound of Heungsoo's snore... really missed it. Eh? What am I saying? Namsun don't be crazy!! Why is the snore getting louder? So annoying!! I was about to get up when...
Heungsoo hugged Namsun while sleeping. Namsun was shocked and  pushed Heungsoo away. The, he quickly ran out of the room.
 
Namsun's POV
 
Why... my heart... is beating..? No! No! NO! It can't be possible!! I slapped myself real hard.. 'Wake up, Namsun... No way!!'.Then, I decide to take a bath...
 
After showering,
Namsun opened the door,
                  AHHHH!!!!
Namsun screamed "Heungsoo, why are you here?"
 
Heungsoo who was half awake... "My ear, hi!" Heungsoo go to Namsun and touch Namsun's stomach. "Yah! What are you doing? Don't touch me!" Namsun said. But Heungsoo kept on touching Namsun's body. It makes Namsun feel uncomfortable and hurriedly, he ran into his room. Heungsoo knocked on the door many times. "Namsun hurry up and wear your clothes, I  want to shower too!" Heungsoo shouted from outside.
 

 Meanwhile, in the room...

Namsun's POV

What's wrong with me? Heungsoo just touch my body, nothing more than that I mean.. why... why.. did I feel shy? I... I.. "Namsun, hurry up!! I need to shower!!". Heungsoo's voice interrupted my thought.. I just quickly wear my clothes. I open the door and gave him the towel.

"Here." Namsun said passing Heungsoo the towel."Thanks!" Heungsoo replied and heads to the bathroom.

Heungsoo's POV ( in the shower )

*recalling the forehead kiss last night*
Aish, what am I thinking? I fell in love with Namsun but will he feel the same way? There is some sign... but is it love? I better keep showering.

After showering, Heungsoo went out oif the bathroom and heads toward Namsun's room. When he open the door, Namsun was in front of him. Namsun quickly cover his eyes and said "You're done? Just wear anything inside my closet... my clothes are a little tight, but they should fit.""Namsun ah, your face is red, are you blushing?" Heungsoo said while lifting up Namsun's chin. Namsun's face blushed more. "No.. n-no.. it's hot in here.." Namsun tried denying Heungsoo's statement. Heungsoo carried Namsun out of the room and said "My son, stay here.. ok?" He mess Namsun's hair and went inside the room to change.


Same time later,
"Namsun, your shirt is too small for me!!" Heungsoo said. Since the shirt was small, the tightness of the shirt spotlighted Heungsoo's abs. Namsun kept looking at Heungsoo's body and he touch his body. Heungsoo saw Namsun's action and he said "Wanna touch mine?" Namsun, shocked quickly shakes his head. But, Heungsoo grabs Namsun's hand and put it on his abs. Because of that, Namsun's face was as bright as ripe tomato!!
 
"Um... let's take you home." Namsun said and lets his hand go from Heungsoo's grip.
 
They both walk together, but Namsun just kept quiet. When they reached Heungsoo's house, Heungsoo invited Namsun in, but he refused. Heungsoo grabs Namsun's hand and brought him in.
 
"I'm home!! I brought company!!" Heungsoo said. "Heungsoo!! You're home!! Who is this?" a woman said while pointing at Namsun. "Ah, this guy? My partner, Ko Namsun! Namsun, this is my aunt.''Heungsoo said with a grin on the face."Oppa!! I miss you!!" the little girl said. "Minji ah, long time no see!! You're still taking care of her?" Heungsoo asked his aunt. "Yes, I got to go the market, to buy some groceries. Take care of Minji.. nae?" his aunt replied. Heungsoo just nodded. Then, he whispered something to the little girl.
 
"Namsun, sit with Minji awhile ok? Minji, you want a red velvet cake? Wait here, I'll get it for you ok? Heungsoo said and head towards the kitchen.

"You like oppa, right?" that little girl asked Namsun. "Minji ah,  I'm older than you, shouldn't you call me oppa too?" Namsun said to her. "I won't call you oppa because Heungsoo is my only 'oppa'. Back to the question, you like oppa right?" Minji said. "No why should I like him? I'm not gay!!" Namsun said. "Good then. Oppa is mine!!" Minji said while blurting her tongue out. "Wahahaha!!!! Is that a joke? Your 'oppa'? He will only look at you as a little sis, not more than that..." Namsun said. Suddenly, Minji started crying. 'Fake crying' of course.. taht make Heungsoo hurried to her and ask "Why? What happened?"."Namsun hurt me..." Minji tricked Heungsoo with fake tears. "Namsun, she is just a a kid.... Minji, here's your favourite cake!!" Heungsoo persuaded her with a red velvet cake. The drama queen, Minji keep acting and blaming Namsun. Namsun was really pissed off.


"Namsun, she's gone.." Heungsoo said to Namsun. But, he was ignored. "Yah... are you mad? She's just a kid, I have to let her win.." Heungsoo said. He kept persuading but, nothing. Namsun wanted to leave and head towards the door when Heungsoo turned him around and blocked him.
 
"My patience level is decreasing.. I have something to say..." Heungsoo whispered something and kissed Namsun's cheek.
'Paap!!'
A slap landed on Heungsoo's face. Namsun ran off to his house.
 
Heungsoo's POV
 
Thank you, Minji!! I whispered to her about the plan to make Namsun jealous... But, I don't know it'll work this well!! Now that it is all going well.. I better confess, I whispered 'i love you' and kiss his cheek. So far so good.. when 'Paap' a slap landed on my face. Yes, it wasn't a dream. It was from Namsun.
 
Namsun's POV
 
'I love you' the words that came from a guy who was my bestfrirend.. yas, Heungsoo. I repeat 'A GUY' !!. I don't know what to do. But, my subconcious make me slapped Heungsoo. I was shocked that's why I ran off. I head home, thinking of the consequences when falling in love with a guy, almost everything from a - z. Then.. 
Receive call
010-xxxxxxx
unknown number??
"Hello?"
"Yes.. What? I'll help you search for him.. ok...yes? I'll call you if i found him.. nae?"
 
I got a call from Heungsoo's aunt! He is missing! I looked high and low for him... asked around.. I was about to give up when... Heungsoo? He was at the soju bar. I hurriedly went to him.
 
"You shouldn't drink. You're a student." Namsun said and try carrying Heungsoo. "Leave me alone ~ la ~ la ~ la... who are you?" Heungsoo said drunked. "I'm your friend, Namsun" he said. "Namsun? Ah, that guy is my partner. la ~ la ~ la.... my heart is broken~" Heungsoo said. Without giving up, Namsun dragged Heungsoo out till they are halfway there. "Just a little bit more, Heungsoo.. Yah!!" They fell down. Namsun try standing but Heungsoo was on  top of him, so he decided to push him when..
 
Heungsoo grab Namsun towards him and he kissed Namsun's lips.

"Aunt, Heungsoo is drunk, but, he'll be ok.. just make him a hangover soup the next morning. I need to go now." Namsun said. Heungsoo's aunt thanked him for his help.

Namsun's POVs

My first kiss.. gone... a guy.. Park Heungsoo... stole it. I know it wasn't a sober kiss. But, it was my first one!! What is wrong with that guy? Why did he love me? I'm a guy... he is also a guy... Don't he get it? If I love him too, it's weird!! NO!!

 
I'LL NEVER FALL IN LOVE
WITH THAT GUY!!