3

School 2013 OVA ^^
 
I was about to head out of Heungsoo's house when, "Namsun, hold on!' I heard that Heungsoo's aunt called me. "Nae, why?" I asked. "I just got an emergency call, my friend is taking a night shift, but she.. anyway, can you stay with Heungsoo for a while? Yes , he can take care of himself, but in a condition like that, he shouldn't be alone? Can you?" she pleaded.
 
I hesitated for awhile, but, I nod my head, agreeing.

Namsun's POV
 
Snoring.. again. It's really annoying... but, less annoying than before.*giggles alone* 
"What are you doing?" I heard someone calling me as expected.
Heungsoo...
looking at his condition.. he's still drunk.. I went to him and asked "Why? You call me?" I was standing while he is sitting on the bed.. I was waiting for an answer, I saw him mumbling something so, I went closer to him, suddenly he pulled and hugged me... I was in a shock mode. I tried to push him but he's just too strong. I just wait and wait..
 
"I have a secret, but.. promise me not to tell anyone." Namsun pushed Heungsoo and managed to get out of the bed. "What is it?" Namsun asked. "Promise me first" Heungsoo said, still drunk. "Yes! I promise! Now what is it?" Namsun said, eagerly. "I have a friedn, he's a guy.. I like him, you know, like, like him?" Heungsoo said. "What is the name of that guy?" Namsun asked. "Ko Namsun.." "Ko Namsun??!!" Namsun screamed."Shhh!! Don't tell Namsun.." Heungsoo giggled and went back to sleep.
 
"What??"
 
Namsun's POV
 
"Ko Namsun..". My mind went totally blank when he say that. I thought it was a joke but when he say "Shhh!! Don't tell Namsun.." He really, really liked me? Even though I'm a guy? Come on Namsun, make up your mind!!

The next morning,
Namsun heads to school as usual.. but there is a surprise waiting for him..
 
"Namsun!!" Heungsoo shouted. But, Namsun ignored him.
In class, ignored.
Field, ignored.
Canteen, ignored.
 
Heungsoo's POV
 
What is wrong with Namsun? Is it about yesterday? Huh, if that's the problem.. I have to reconcile with Namsun.
 
Receive call
016-xxxxxxx
Heungsoo

Rooftop of a building
4.00 pm
 
"You have something to say? Namsun asked. "Are you mad? Of what happened yesterday?" Heungsoo asked. "No, I'm actually ok.. about it." Namsun answered. "But.. the question now is, do you like, do you REALLY LIKE ME?" Namsun asked."Yes, I REALLY LIKE YOU .. more than a friend." Heungsoo answered. "Heungsoo, don't you think of the consequences, if you like me? and what's the reason you like me?" Namsun asked again. "I already think more than hundred times, must there be a reason why I should like you?" Heungsoo said. Namsun nodded.''I want to know the reason.." "Fine, I'll tell you. I like you because.. you are my second leg. Without you, I feel that I lost both of my legs. When I'm with you, I can smile, live a happy life... it's ok, if you don't want to accept me, but I want us to still be firends.." Heungsoo said.
 
The silence occur for some time..
 
"Heungsoo.." Namsun said."I'll accept you.." he continued. "Wait.. really?" Heungsoo said, smiling from ear to ear. Namsun nodded. "Thanks, Namsun!!" Heungsoo hugged and carried Namsun. "Yah!! put me down!!" Namsun squealed.
 
They both lay down on the rooftop and watch the blue sky. 
"Why did you accept me?" Heungsoo asked. "I'm your second leg." Namsun replied. "Other than that?" Heungsoo asked. "If it is out of pity, it's ok you don't have to.." He was about to continue when Namsun kissed his lips. "This is the reason.. I love you!!" Namsun said and blushed. Namsun stood up and went to the edge of the rooftop and screamed." Heungsoo, I love you!!" Heungsoo jujst giggled at Namsun's childish behaviour.

Namsun ran to Heungsoo's house. But, no one was in. Upset, he left. But, around the corner..
 
"Looking for me?" Heungsoo grinned and gave Namsun a box of chocolate."Happy Valentine's Day!!" he said. Namsun was full of delight, tears of happiness flow down his cheek. "Aigoo, my little crybaby.. let's go and have some fun, ok?"
 
and they head to the amusement park.
 
First, they went to a ghost house.
 
"AHHHHHH!!!"
Heungsoo was so scared that his screams fill the walls of the ghost house. A fake dead body fell on their cart. It makes Heungsoo so shocked, he hugged Namsun. Namsun just giggled. Next, roller coaster ride. Namsun's head was about to come off. Why?. Because Heungsoo grabs Namsun's hair so hard. Lastly, a romantic ride.
 
"Ferries wheel"
"Must we go in there?" Namsun asked. Yes, don't tell me you're afraid of heights, you just rode a roller coaster!" Heungsoo said. "But, ferris wheel is really slow and..." Namsun can't finish his sentence, because Heungsoo pulled him into the ferris wheel. They are sitting in front of each other. Namsun, closing his eyes and shaking a bit. "My crybaby.." Heungsoo sat next to Namsun and pulled Namsun head gently towards his shoulder and Namsun's hair, saying " I'm here, don't worry...it's safe"
 
Namsun's POV
 
Heungsoo is really warm.. it's so peaceful, like we have the time in the world...
 
without realising, it was already end of the ride.
 
Then, they head home.. Namsun saw a park and they sat on the bench.
"Fun, isn't it?" Heungsoo asked. Namsu  just nodded. Heungsoo didn't realise he was talking to himself until he felt a head on his shoulder. He looked, yes, of course , Namsun, "He fell asleep" Heungsoo thought to himself. He did not want to wake Namsun up, so he piggybacked Namsun.

"Aunt, can we let him sleep here?" Heungsoo asked. "Yes, sure. It's already too late... let him sleep in your room.. ok?" his aunt said. "How's your date today?" she asked. "Aunt, ....hehe" Heungsoo just giggled. "Do anything you want, if it makes you happy," she said. "Nae.." Heungsoo said and went upstairs with Namsun on his back.

In Heungsoo's room...

Heungsoo's POV

It's been two weeks since we're dating. My aunt ? She's not mad at all. Why? She is a fanatic. This is a secret I only know(that's why she isn't married until now).. I placed sleepy Namsun on a matress on the floor and I sleep next to him. Namsun.. goodnight...
my little..
crybaby 
I kissed his lips and close the light.