1

School 2013 OVA ^^

Namsun's POV

I started school as usual... ah,the memories last year,me and Heungsoo,still blooms in my mind. The friendship that will never fade... me and Heungsoo... I wonder how the first day of school will start?

*Ring!!* The bell went off as the students of Victory Highschool line up at the school's hall."Students,let's start our first day of school with the best and reduce the disciplinary action on this", The Principle gave a word of boost for the students

After assembly finished, the students went to their respectful classes.

"Aish,Heungsoo,where are you?" Namsun wanders around searching  for Heungsoo.

"Yah!! I thought you are suppose to head to class..Why are you still here?" Heungsoo pat Namsun's shoulder and the action gave Namsun a shock

"Aigoo... Heungsoo!! You suprised me!! I'm just waiting for you,we are friends,right?" Namsun said while wrapping his arm around Heungsoo. "Let's go!!" Namsun said

Heungsoo's POV

Damn it!! I'm late. I hurried to school and this thought  came to me... a lot of thing happened last year.. Namsun,me,Jeongho,a lot of things.... let's start fresh!!

After assembly,I saw Namsun wandering around so I decided to go to him.Instead, I gave him a fright. He was looking for me. Then,he wrapped his arm around mine and we head to class. Namsun pabo...huh..but...it's cute... wait?What? no...


Class 3-2

"Since it's the first day lets pick a monitor and the class assistant monitor!!" Mrs Jeong,still get to be Heungsoo and Namsun's homeroom teacher . After one suggestion, Namsun was picked as the monitor,while Song Hagyeong as the assistant.


Weeks passed by... and now it's..

Namsun's POV

"Ah,today is special for me... but will Heungsoo remember?and dad... wil he remember too? Dad,when are you coming home?

No body's POV

Namsun looked at his phone,wanting to call his dad,but he didn't

It was night by the time Namsun finished his part-time job.So,he headed home.

"Ah,It's so empty...this house",Namsun thought to himself. Reaching a pillow,he decided to sleep.Before his head even touch the pillow,a knock was heard from the door.

"Aish... really annoying,Hold on,I'm coming",Namsun snitched a bit but he still gets the door."Who.. Heungsoo?" Namsun was surprised that Heungsoo was at his door.He is holding a pot,two pots actually...one bigger than the other."Surprised? Happy Birthday,Ko Namsun.." Heungsoo said.He went inside and put the pots on the floor."What? Never see me before?",Heungsoo asked Namsun who is still in confusion."Namsun? Yah.. are you there?" Heungsoo said while snaping his finger to make Namsun from dreaming.

All of sudden,teardrops fall from Namsun's eyes. Heungsoo,shocked by Namsun's reaction shaked Namsun's body and asked" Why are you crying,Namsun?"  Namsun wiped his tears and said "Gomawo,for doing this for me.." "It's ok,we're together now,right? I'm so~hungry.. let's eat"Heungsoo said and dragged Namsun and prepared him a bowl of rice and 'Kimchi stew'. " I made it.. don't know if it taste good but..." before Heungsoo even finished his sentence.. Namsun interfere " I know you made it... but what's with the candles on the rice?" Namsun said while pointing at the candles. " I wanted to make something special but candles on cake are so normal.That explains why there are candles on your rice!!" Heungsoo replied.


"Let's dig in!!" Namsun and Heungsoo said. Before they could even reach their silverwares,a knock was heard from the door. They look at each other and their face signals that one of them should open the door. Namsun opens the door and...

"Surprise!!" In front of him,was Lee Gangju,Hagyeong,Jeongho,Jihun and Yigyeong."Why are you guys here?" Namsun asked." We came here to celebrate your birthday,Pabo!!" they said in unison."Can we come in?''Gangju asked."Nae.." Namsun answered. When all of them enter,the thing or person which attracted them was Heungsoo.


Namsun's POV

Why are they here? It ruined the friendship moment.

No One's POV

Namsun,Heungsoo and the others is still sitting,and looking at each other.The awkward moment was broke by Gangju." What's in this pot? Oh... Kimchi stew? Who made this?" Namsun pointed Heungsoo. "Jeongmal? Let's taste it.. come on guys,let's eat!!" Gangju said.When they tasted the stew,it was not as they expected.

Everyone looked at Namsun and signals him that the stew is salty.Namsun,gets their signals and says "Heungsoo,can you get my phone in my bedroom?On the table.." "Why me?" Heungsoo asked but Namsun said "Just take it...oh,and take your time" he smiled at Heungsoo.

When Heungsoo heads to Namsun's room... everyone

"What was in that stew?" "It's horrible!!" " My dog food taste better!"

"Guys,just pretend,ok? Tell him that's his stew is delicious and you guys should have not complain.It's not my fault the stew is salty.by the way I didn't even invite  you guys here..so,just zip it!!" Namsun said.Heungsoo returned and all of them pretended that the stew was good. "You guys seem to like it.. I'll make more in the future!!" Heungsoo's statement made everyone leave.. "We gotta go now!Bye!!" they said. "They're in hurry.." Heungsoo said. Namsun just smile.

After everyone left.. Namsun and Heungsoo cleaned up the place.

"Heungsoo,sleep here,ok?" Namsun said. "Why?" Heungsoo asked. "Please..I don't want to be alone on my birthday... I don't know when my dad will come home.. so please?" Namsun pleaded Heungsoo replied with a short "OK"

In Namsun's room..

"Heungsoo,thanks for the food though.I was really happy!!" Namsun said with a smile.

Heungsoo's POV

What's with the beat in my heart? It gets faster with Namsun's smile..maybe...no. Please don't tell me that I..

They sleep next to each other. Namsun was already asleep and he is rolling while sleeping. Heungsoo didn't dare to look at Namsun,but while Namsun was rolling,he accidentally hit Heungsoo. That make Heungsoo turn and they are in the position where Namsun faced Heungsoo and Heungsoo faced Namsun.Heungsoo wanted to turn,but Namsun's head was on his arm.

Heungsoo's POV

Why you look this way? Please.... go.... I don't want to se your face.... but...

Heungsoo kissed Namsun's forehead. That make Namsun twitched a little bit.

Heungsoo's POV

Why did I do that? Please... don't tell me I am..... no,I...

 

fell in love with Namsun!!!


# Yakuza_98's note: This is really long for chapter 1,right? Made Heungsoo admit the fact he love Namsun!! Next chapter later... too tired!! What will happen... I wonder? Do subscribe and comment  =D