The truth(sequel to Hole in My heart and Goodbye)

goodbye

Donghae woke up from his faint and the first thing that he sees is he is in his own room. What the heck? Then he recalled the last event and the pain comes rushing back to him. His tears ran down his cheeks unconsciously but then how on earth is he in his own room. Before he could wonder and think about the possibilities of himself being in his own room that actually equals to zero since he is sure nobody knows he is at the studio yesterday, the one that he USED to love comes in his room, bringing a tray of breakfast. The sadness soon long forgotten and a new kind of emotion came rushing in his body. The emotion of anger and rage!

“What the hell are you doing here? Get out! You are not allowed here you bastard!” he stands up and went straight to Hyukjae. He smacks the tray out of hyukjae hand without caring that the other actually makes the breakfast for him because he clearly haven’t got any maid in his house. He likes to cook for himself or eat out.

Crash sound was heard echoing.

“…..”

“How dare you even step into my house after what you did to me? How dare! How dare you….” He can’t seem to finish his own words because he soon started to cry. He felt down on his knees sobbing. The worst thing he could ask for is his love one doing something cruel to him like what hyukjae did to him yesterday. He cries his heart out kneeling on the floor.

“….”

“Why Hyukjae why? What on earth did I do to you to deserve this? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY” he cries louder. Hyukjae who cannot seem to hold himself seeing the other in that sad and devastated state knelt down and take the other in his embrace. Donghae at first tries to rejects him but being in that weak position and hyukjae being a stronger man held the other close and tight.

“You left”

“W-w-hat?”

“You left us selfishly.”

“I left?”

“Yes.”

“I left for the better. For all of you guys own good.”

“What the hell!” he abruptly stood up and the anger that Donghae witnessed yesterday from the latter that he never seen before comes back. He flinched at the outburst. Hyukjae felt guilty again and soon knelt down and comfort the other who soon has his tears running down his cheek again. Hyukjae wipe the tears on the latter check with his thumb.

“I am sorry hae”

“What”

“For yesterday”

“Why hyukjae? Why? Just tell me why and maybe I can understand why I have to deserve that from you. Did I do anything wrong!” he started to cry again. He is in such pain and despair.

“You left us abruptly. You didn’t even think it thoroughly. You mother is in the worst state. She is depressed after you left. She keeps blaming herself for your departure. They thought that they didn’t do their best in taking care of you. She thinks that she is the worst mother for not knowing his son has problems that lead his son to ran away from home”

“How is she? Tell me!” Donghae abruptly hugs the other tightly hoping to get an answer and comfort incase the answer he would received for his question is a bad one.

“She is in the hospital. She barely talks and she is very weak”

“What have I done? “he sobs and cries in the embrace of the other. Hyukjae rubs his back to ease the crying man pain.
“Then, I came to your house after I found out of your charade. I thought that you left for your studies and although I am sad but I know that you will come back home someday right. The moment I know the truth I came to your house to search for clues on why did you left because I know I have something to do with this because I am the last one you contacted right? I am your problem?”

“You are sad that I left?” he looked up with hope in his eyes.

“Yup. You are my friend aren’t you?” 

“Oh” he looks down and tears started to form at the corner of his eyes again.
“Hey” he replied raising the other chin so that their eyes met.

“…..”

“You haven’t let me finish yet” he leaned forward and kisses the other sweetly. A peck on the lip.
“….’ Donghae could not speak because he is crying again because the kiss that hyukjae just gave him is so romantic and so full of love unlike yesterday.

“I found out the truth’ he said in between their kisses. Their sweet innocent pecks on the lips.

“….” Donghae just listen and enjoys the kisses that came between Hyukjae speeches.

“I saw your diary that you left at home. I wonder how your family missed it. Maybe because it is in our magazine school at the dancing club page with me in the picture” 

‘What! That why I can’t find it.’ Donghae thought to himself while he arched the back of his head since Hyukjae started to kiss his neck and collarbone.

“How sad am I that you left all of us without asking or finding out the truth. You make us all worried and sick because of the constant searching for you” he started to the simple bathroom robe Donghae was wearing and he kissed the latter chest that makes him arch even more.

“Hy-ukjae? What do you mean?” donghae wonder if hyukjae might possibly love him back.

“I feel so guilty that I was the problem and I was the cause of your family to become apart. I was more furious with you for running selfishly without thinking what will happen to your family if you left suddenly.”

“Oh” Hyukjae just felt guilty he thought to himself but he doesn’t care anymore because hyukjae is here now and he willing to give himself to him whether he love him back or not.

“I found out that you are here a week ago from my sources and I came here straight away and I been stalking you since. The moment I saw that you are successful and happy here I became upset because I thought that you are happy here while your mother suffers back home.” He said between kissing the other hips sensually.

“Argh hyuk”

“The moment I have yourself to myself at the dancing studio here yesterday I decided that it is the right time for me to punish you after seeing how selfish you are although my intention at first coming here is to take you back home.” He said while he successful takes the robe off Donghae completely and kisses the other thigh that is closely at the latter member, clearly teasing him.

“H-yu-kjae...Take me now”

“But I felt guilty when I saw your crying figure and when you fainted yesterday. I brought you back home since I know practically everything about you” he replied without caring about the other request just now and continue teasing the other by kissing more closely at the other member near his balls.

“St-o-p—p teasing”

“Ok”

Soon Donghae moans are heard echoing the room when the other takes the other member fully in his mouth and it. Donghae arches his back in ecstasy and he moans louder when the other and lightly bites the other balls. He and with much force and love.

“H-yuk! I am coming”

The other stop immediately at that statement earning a protest from the other.

“Let us enjoy this ok. Let us feel the pleasure longer. Let me make up it for the thing I did to you yesterday. Let me make love to you ok?”

“…” the other nodded and although he knows that the other only felt guilty for what he did yesterday to actually make love to him, he doesn’t care. He has hyukjae for his own now and he will enjoy every last moment of it. He finally has his wish, even more because he clearly gets more than an embrace from the other like he used to yearn for.

“Are you ready?” Donghae soon snapped from his thought and saw that the other has two fingers coated in his own saliva to prepare his hole for the later activity that is soon coming. The other thing that make him in awed is that the other is now completely and seeing that completely beautiful body up close is breath taking. He didn’t have the time to observe it yesterday because he was so shocked and he felt a lot of emotion especially sadness to notice such things.

“Like what you are seeing Hae?”

“h-hu-h?” he stuttered and he is now blushing red.

“Hahaha. get ready...”

As soon as the other nodded, he enters his finger into the latter hole which gains a grunt from the other. After another digit and another one soon, the pain comes and the Donghae started to have tears form at the corner of his eyes.

“Don’t worry hae. I promised it will feel better soon ok?”

“Ok. Just go on. Don’t worry about me”

After that, soon Donghae felt only pressure after his prostate being hit by the Hyukjae fingers. Hyukjae hearing this,takes his fingers out and position at the latter pink puckered hole waiting for a response by teasing him with rubbing the head of at the latter hole which earns a moan from both of them.Donghae moves his lower indicating he wants to be filled by Hyukjae and he wants it now! Soon moans are heard from Hyukjae when he felt being by the tight hole and of course from Donghae too when he felt his prostate being hit again but now with a bigger object.

“Faster hyuk! Arh! Harder”

“Arh! So tight”

“Ermm! I love it! More please! More!”

“Argh! Huh” he trust harder but slowly and sensually because he is making love and he wants the other to forget yesterday painful event .Donghae knew that and he felt so happy that he cried the tears of joy.

“why are you crying? Does it hurts” he asks while he s the other slowly.

“No. I am so happy” he honestly admits because they is no need to hide anything since it will be useless.Hyukjae smiled and wipes his tears.

“Argh!! I am close to come hae”

“Me too! argh! Argh! I love you hyukjae”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh” the both of them scream with one releasing his seed inside the other hole while the other is releasing it between their body. Hyukjae drop his body and lie down beside the other. Donghae turn his back because he has tears running down his cheeks again because he knew that Hyukjae doesn’t love him back when he didn’t replied to his confession and although he already knows it and he accept it earlier it is still painful. He knew he accepted the fact it earlier because hyukjae and himself is still in their own moment and now knowing it is over, he will soon feel the sadness and loneliness again.

“Hae”

“….” He didn’t reply because he is busy wiping his tears.

“Hae looked at me” he turn the other facing himself and when he saw the sadness again he knew he has to the right thing.

“Yes hyuk?”

“Don’t be sad?

“What? I am not! Hahaha” he faked a laugh. A lousy laugh.

“I love you”

“I know…..”

“I love you!” he knew that Donghae didn’t actually get what he meant

“I…. WHATTTTTT!?”

“I have always loved you Hae and if you ask what about my girlfriend? I thought that you didn’t love me when you reject every approach I attempt on you,that’s why I got together with her. When I found out about your charade I broke up with her. I actually broke up with her soon I found out the truth about you running away because I know I have something do with it, and again your final farewell call to me supports that particular reason. That is about almost a year already.”

“B-b-ut…..”

‘If you are asking why I didn’t reply to your confession just know is because I am too overwhelmed. I though that you have moved on already and after what I did to you yesterday I was so...” he was silenced by a kiss from donghae. A sweet passionate kiss

“I understand it Hyukjae.I love you too! I forgave you already. I love you too much to move on and to be mad at you. I know that I am at fault too, I am to damn stupid and selfish. Even though I moved here for a year already, I always know that I will never be able to forget you hyukjae. I love you so much”

“I love you too hae. So so much. Lets go back home and see you mother neh?”

“Will they be able to forgive me?”

“Of course they will baby” Donghae now is sitting on the other lap while the other sits down on the bed. 
“But how about my company and my house here?”

“We could return back here and live here then”

“We?’

“Of course. I will never leave you behind. I won’t be able to leave without you by my side anymore ok? I love you so much.”

“…” he could not reply since he is too happy and touched that he cried again. He finally be able to feel being loved by the one he love so much. He finally is able to claim Hyukjae as his and he finally can be in the other warm embrace not for short period of time but for as long as he want too.

“We will combine our company neh? I have my own successful company too baby. I will move here too with you.So don’t worry ok? We can work together, live together and even we can even dance together too once in a while.”

“o-k” he still in tears.”

“Don’t cry anymore neh...Sleep baby” Hyukjae pulled the other out of his lap and takes Donghae in embrace. Soon both of them are tugged together under the blanket with a smile plastered on both their faces.

“I love you so much Hyuk. Don’t stop loving me and leave me neh?”

“Me too. I love you damn much Hae and I will never stop loving you or leave you. Sleep neh?” he replied before he kiss the other lightly on the lips. Soon both of them drift to dreamland. Donghae now sleeps happily with no longer sadness and guilty surrounding his aura. He is now happy and contented to be in Hyukjae arms.


Love is always unpredictable. Being patient and honest in love is better than being impatient or lying. Taking chances in love is the best than watch it slipped away with regrets.

 

a/n: thnx for loving my angst fic..this is suppose to be angst but it had a happy ending right? well, i actually wanted to write it as oneshot..a full angst..but when i wrote it in lj last time, i was well "forced" lol, to write an happy ending..:p..so it came to three part..enjoy!!