hole in my heart (sequel to goodbye)

goodbye

I am living my life. It has been one year since the day I ran off and continue on with my life. I have a successful business and my studies are going great. I am so busy that I rarely have time for my own. I have a big house and a lot of cars but again as usual my life is empty. Yes, I have not moved on yet from my love towards Hyukjae. He is just too precious to me. My heart still yearns for him. I don’t care about my feelings anymore because at least everybody is happy, well except me but someone has to be selfless and I am the one who always play that role.

My routine would be getting up from my sleep, went for jogging and eat my breakfast. Then I would go for my class. Soon after that I will go to my company to check on things. Though I am quite contented with my life but I can help but to feel lonely. It is my decision to be busy because that way I can at least forgets about my past life even for a while. I have always wanted to be in his embrace even for a while. I knew I let that chance pass me a long time ago.

I was walking like I always do to the dancing studio which I own. Yup, I have always remembered what a great dancer hyuk is and how I wanted to dance with him. Therefore dancing is the closes memory and the closes I can get of him. I always walk there from my house because it is only a 15 minutes walk and I love exercising. Besides, I only go there once a week which is on Saturday. Suddenly I felt someone walking behind me and I turn around to take a look but I saw no one. I shrug it off because no one knows me because I am in United State for God Sake and I never had the chance to make friends yet. The only one I socialize with is my co worker and my classmate in university. I continue walking and soon I arrived at the studio. No one was there because Saturday is when the studio is close just for me to use. The moment I close the door I was pushed hardly and my back hit the wall. When I was just about to shout to protest and fought back, I open my eyes and hell I wish I never did. 

“Hyu-k-j-ae?”

“Damn right it is me!” I was so shocked by his sudden outburst and coldness. I felt so scary. He is never this cold and even when he is, he never showed it to me yet directed it to me.

“What are you doing here-e-e?”

“As if you care you damn bastard!”

Before I could protest further I was so shocked by the sudden rough kiss on my lips. It would be a dream come true but hell his kiss is not showing any kind of love or passion. It is punishing! I am so damn scared and when I get the hold of myself I tried to push him but to no avail. He is stronger and damn his choco abs and muscle which is more defined than mine proved it all.

“St-t-o-p it hyukjae”

“I though you wanted this? And today I am going to grant you your wishes!”

Suddenly my wife beater is roughly tear up by Hyukjae and I shiver when the cold wind is blowing to my exposed chest. He suddenly kisses and bites my right that I cried in pain. He is plainly rough. I was crying in pain. He held both of my hand with his hand and play with my with the other. HE my body with his sinful tongue down to my navel and it with a circular motion. How much I hate that feeling but my body seems to go against it and is loving it. Suddenly I was pushed again to the wall and he swiftly takes my pants off together with my underwear.

“Excited are we? !”

“How dare you” I was just about to slap him when he shield with his right hand and PANG I was slapped by him instead.

“Shut up bastard!” this is not the hyukjae I love. I soon I found myself crying but instead of comforting me he suddenly pumps my member in a fast motion which I felt pleasure and pain because he is doing it roughly and in pace where it hurts. He pumps it with his body pressing against mine against the wall, I was so aroused but I am damn sad and hurt. I almost reached my when he put a ring on my preventing me from coming. My member is in pain for resisting the release. Tears are rolling down my cheeks and I am not going to object because he wouldn’t care less and my heart is in terrible pain to do anything.

He then smirked and he turns me around with my in front of his clothes . He opens his zipper and without warning he trusts inside of me. The pain of doing it the first time and without proper lube really hurt like hell. No hint of pleasure can be found. I think that is the main purpose of doing this, he is me not having with me. Again my eyes shed tears together with me sobbing which I cannot control anymore. He then dragged me away from the wall and how my hurt from hitting the wall when he trusts into me just now. Well I am literally ing the damn wall with him ing me too. It is like a damn weird .

He dragged me with still inside of me to the mirror while he ed me. He wanted us to face the damn big mirrors. I can see how he s me hard and I am so disgusted. I guessed that the reason of him my letting me see the session right. Again my tears run down my cheeks.

“Arghh! Ah” I could not hold the moan because he hit my prostate but it doesn’t mean it does not hurt like hell. I try to ease my heart from hurting by convincing myself that at least he hit my prostate to make me feel at least a little pleasure to ease the pain right? Boy how wrong am I? 

“Your so tight ! You are really a cheap ” That is it. My heart is completely crushed and I cried again

After a few rough trusts and with him pumping my ringed member he came inside of me and damn I felt his seed filled me. Again I felt pain at my and . After a few trust with his seed still in my hole, he takes out. Soon I felt down lying on my back. He looked at me and zips his zipper. Without saying anything and without bothering to take off the damn ring, he even make me feel hell after he held me from my release! He just left me. No anger could be projected but only pure pain and heartbreak. I cried and cried and soon I found myself succumb to sleep. The last thing I could think before I pass out is how much my heart hurt with a realization that the love of my life had me. ME!

TBC????

a/n: lol! another part..i guess u guys wants another sequel? well, LET MAKE IF A BIT FUN.. if i reach more than 10 subscriber and maybe more comments too encourage me..I will add another sequel? hehehe