Pit-a-pat

No Gravity

Hyung do you hate me? I'm sorry for bothering you. When you said you hated me, I found it amusing. It's funny how few words could hurt.

 

I'm sorry for lying to you. I don't hate you. I really really like you actually. I'm sorry for saying such mean things to you. I never meant it.

 

Hyung why weren't you being careful? Did you do this on purpose? Are you happy to leave? Why did you leave!? What was the purpose!?

 

At least I'm no longer a nuisance anymore. The weight on my shoulders is lighter, it's like I have wings.

 

Hyung I feel like you're still here sometimes. It's been so long though.

 

How long has it been? Maybe a couple years. I still linger around and sometimes I hear your complaints about someone walking around at night and that the house is haunted. Sorry Jongin, I'll be quiet.

 

Hyung! I really miss you.

 

Once I saw you break down when you passed my empty room that was replaced by useless junks. 

 

Hyung I wish you can come back. I want to see you again. Just once more.

 

My existence was meaningless anyway, so why do you still think about me? I'm not needed, so it was fine for me to leave.

 

Hyung I met someone nice today. I really like her.

 

Even if you don't want me by your side; do me a favor and please smile. I like your smiling face the best even if it's with someone you want to be with. A person that isn't me.

 

I like her even more. She says I'm really nice.

 

I'm being quite selfish. I'm becoming a bad person. I want to take you away before someone takes you away from me. I don't like how you're nice to everyone. No, I shouldn't be like this. Such covetous thoughts are terrible.

 

Hyung I'm finally going to stop thinking about you. It only makes me sadder when I think about you.. I might forget about you one day. When I do, I'm sorry.

 

Dropping and never stopping. Rain keeps falling as well as me. Never stopping. I wonder when it will, when I will.

 

Today it's raining. It reminded me of you. Do you remember that day when it was raining a lot? We got soaked while playing in the rain.

 

Pit-a-pat

Do you hear it too? I like the sound of rain.

I like how you hold out your hands to collect the drops of falling rain. I like how your lips curve to form a grin. I like how you look at me. Just me and no one else.

 

... It's raining again.

 

I know I'm nothing to you. Even so I want to remain by your side even though you forgot about me.

 

... It's raining again. 

 

It's raining. It won't stop. I can't make it stop. I can't stop you from forgetting.

When it rains one last time, I'm going to disappear right after it stops. I wont bother you anymore. After all I'm just a mere ghost.

 

I'm sorry.

 


Jongin's thoughts are italicized only in chapter one though.

other dialouge is kyungsoo