"He's Mine!" - Kyuhyun

One-Shot on Kyuhyun and Sungmin

 

Fans were screaming their hearts out when the interviewer asked Kyuhyun: “Is Sungmin really your girlfriend?”

Sungmin felt a jolt of shock. He felt his face was turning red. Please say yes… Sungmin pleaded in his mind.

Kyuhyun was speechless for once. All he could do was grinning but his mind was blank. What should I say?

Leeteuk as the representative of the boys interjected, “They are roommates and best friends. I don’t think there is such a good couple in the group, except for the close relationship with Donghae, Eunhyuk and Siwon. Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s relationship are as close. Fans should know that Kyuhyun gets jealous easily if Sungmin’s closer to another person apart from him and Sungmin scarcely could stand being apart from Kyuhyun,” the leader ended his conversation.

The interviewer turned to Sungmin. “Is that true, Sungmin? You can hardly live without Kyuhyun?”

Sungmin took a few dragging moments to reply. “Yes, because we’re best friends,” Sungmin concluded.

“And Kyuhyun,” the interviewer suddenly asked. “You’re really jealous of everyone who is close to Sungmin?”

Kyuhyun bit his lips. “Um, you can say that we’re best friends and we can’t live to watch our friend talking to another person… It’s nothing delicate actually.”

 “Eunhyuk, you are close to Donghae and Siwon. Are you green-eyed if they are closer to another member than to you?”

 “If it was Donghae, I would heed. But Siwon has a lot of acquaintance in and outside of Super Junior so I don’t mind, since he’s one of ‘Super Junior’s PR’. We’re all best buds for a long time, right?” Eunhyuk concluded.

  “Ah, I see. But Kyuhyun, if I get closer to Sungmin, would you be irritated with me?” The interviewer challenged.

 “Probably, who knows?”

The interviewer took Sungmin’s hands and started to twirl suddenly-awkward Sungmin in circle. “Are you envious already?”

“No. Because that is completely nothing in comparison with what I’m gonna do now.”

 Kyuhyun stood and furiously walked to the interviewer and knock him in the face. “Is that something to you now?” Kyuhyun asked sarcastically.

 Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin’s hand and rush out from the studio. The studio turned silent but later full of murmurs. The next thing anyone knew was, the fans applauded and stood ovation.