DINNER

Life Changes Because of You

The following day, Hyoeun received a phone call from Mrs Lee about having dinner at a high class restaurant. She was told to dress up formally. 

The phone called was last minute that she had no time to tell her friends about this as she was rushing to get herself a new dress. How can she not dress well when someone decided to help her to pay up that three millions?

Hyoeun did not really got her hair done. She just used a comb to brush and making sure it was neat and head to the restaurant. Hyoeun did not tell anything about this to her grandma as she was afraid that she might be worried about her.

Of course, the restaurant was owned by Mr Lee and he got it closed for the time being. Once Hyoeun reached there, she was guided to a place filled with 2 chairs and a table.

*How is he going to look like? Fat and ugly with strong body ordor? NO! MY IDEAL TYPE ISN'T LIKE THAT!!!* Hyoeun was practically screaming inside her head as she started to imagine how the guy was going to look like.

Not long, the door opened and revealed a black hair guy and was wearing a white colour suit, walking towards the table.

*He looks familiar.... where have I seen him before?* Hyoeun questioned herself. Soon, she could see the guy face clearly and she froze there. She could not uttered a single word out.

"H-hy-hyoeun?" "L-L.J-Joe?" L.Joe nodded his head and sat on the chair. Both of them were awkward as they did not know why they were here. L.Joe was told by his parents to come over to the restaurant without even knowing what's going on.

"So you are Mr and Mrs Lee's son? Why didn't you tell me?" Hyoeun sounds a little pissed because she thought that this was planned by L.Joe. "I didn't know this either! I was told to come to the restaurant like that!" L.Joe retorted.

"Really?" Hyoeun rasied an eyebrow at him. L.Joe nodded innocently with puppy eye. "I got that.....so do I still have to marry you?" Hyoeun asked, hoping for a positive answer. She doesn't want to get marry too soon.

"I don't know.... I'll ask my parents what they are up to. For the mean time, let's eat! I am hungry!" L.Joe rubbed his tummy and snapped his finger for the waiter attention.

After awhile, food were served to them. Hyoeun and L.Joe did not talked to each other. First, they were awkward. Second, knowing the fact that they might marry each other. Double up the awkwardness and lastly, they had totally no topic for a conversation.

The room was filled with silence and awkwardness during the meal times. No one wanted to start speaking first. After eating dessert, L.Joe finally decided to speak up. He thinks that being a guy should lead the girl first.

"So... what do you want to do after dessert?" Hyoeun shrugged. " I don't know.... walk? Go back home? I'm tired." L.Joe couldn't helped it but sighed deeply. He knew that Hyoeun was sad. She doesn't want to marry him because she thinks she is still young to get marry. Moreover, Hyoeun wants to marry someone she really likes a lot and not just some arranged marriage.

Knowing the reason why Hyoeun was sad, this drove L.Joe even more sad. This tell him the truth that Hyoeun doesn't like him. Not that Hyoeun doesn't have special feelings for L.Joe, she did. However she wasn't sure about that feelings and she was afraid that those feelings were just temporarily.

What will happen to Hyoeun and L.Joe? Will they get together?

-------

 

HI! SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN! I am really sorry!!!! T^T 

Due to our mid-year examination is coming, we have decided to take a break from now till 14 May. We are sorry to leave  you guys hanging! We promise to do some updates during the weekend when we are free. I know that a lot of readers hate cliff-hangers, right? Well, I hate it too! xD Don't worry, I will try to update during the weekend :)