CHIHOON.

Life Changes Because of You

After Hyoeun had told everything to L.Joe, she felt much more better. In fact, Niel and Jieun had already knew about this, but she still has the anger in her and each time when she tell someone, it seems like she was releasing her stress and she felt good.

What's ironic was, when L.Joe and Hyeji were happily eating ice-cream, the two uninvited guests came in. They were none other than Lee Chihoon and Sun Hyeji.

"Omona? What a coincidence, L.Joe oppa!" Hyeji ran forward as soon as she saw L.Joe and came into the ice parlor. *Arghhh!!! Why is she here?* L.Joe thought and rolled his eye as Hyeji wrapped her arms around L.Joe's.

"Hyoeun...." Chihoon was surprised to see Hyoeun here. He didn't know Hyoeun was at the ice-cream parlor. Hyeji asked him out. He didn't know Hyeji did it on purpose for bringing him to the ice cream parlor just to see Hyoeun.

"Hmm.... since we knew each other, let's sit together, alright?" Hyeji suggested and beamed to L.Joe. L.Joe mentally did a disgusted face to himself. He had never seen such shameless girl. NEVER.

"ahem...I don't know him.... me and Hyoeun are about to go. So enjoy." L.Joe cleared his throat and stood up. Grabbing on Hyoeun's wrist. Hyoeun gladly stood up but was stopped by Chihoon as he was pulling the other hand of Hyoeun. 

Of course the B.A.M was jealous. Jealous at the fact that two hot guys were fighting over for Hyoeun. "Didn't I said we are leaving?" L.Joe send a dead glared to Chihoon. Chihoon didn't flinched. In fact, he stared back at L.Joe.

"I have something to tell her. Why are you always ing us?" Chihoon asked. "Excuse me, dude. For your information here, this girl is already known as L.Joe's girl. Why are you still hitting on her? What a pain in the ." L.Joe continued his glared.

"So? Does that mean I stand no chance? You are not married yet. This clearly stated that I can still woo her, shorty" Chihoon retorted with a 'duh-look'. Hyoeun felt like slapping Chihoon's face when he made faces at L.Joe. She thinks he had no right on doing such faces because L.Joe was 'protecting' her and got insulted by this arrogant jerkpoop which means nothing to her.

Hyeji on the other hand was burning inside. She knew that Chihoon confessed to Hyoeun. She knew that L.Joe claim that Hyoeun belongs to him when she is not,  but the word came out from L.Joe's mouth, "L.Joe's girl' just made her blood boiled inside. She just felt like mudering Hyoeun right at the spot for having such awesome life when there were two guys fighting over her.

"Yah, Lee Chihoon! I have totally nothing to say to you anymore. Besides.... you have Hyeji already. Why still bother about me? Just you live your life and I live mine. That's it." Hyoeun felt annoyed and decided to speak out. "And what? Calling L.Joe shorty when you are the biggest jerk here? Hello, mister. Being a shorty is better than being a jerk." After Hyoeun had finish, she pulled her hand out from Chihoon and left with L.Joe.

"Chihoon oppa!" Hyeji tugged Chihoon's sleeve, as soon as Hyoeun and L.Joe left. "What?" "You did badly....You should have kneel down and ask for forgiveness. You like Hyoeun, right? Then go ahead and show her that you really like her!" Hyeji encouraged.

"Didn't you tell me not to woo her in the first place? Now what?" Chihoon rolled his eye annoying at Hyeji. "Yes, oppa. I did. But seeing you suffering hurts me too. You should overtake L.Joe oppa. They aren't together. They are just acting, you know?" Hyeji giggled to herself as she had already some bad ideas in a mind.

"I know right. That was obvious." Chihoon bite his thumb to think of another idea. "Just go ahead, oppa. Love is blind. When you think she is just right for you. Then she is." Hyeji beamed to Chihoon.

You may see how Hyeji encouraged Chihoon, right? But the truth is that Hyeji wanted Chihoon and Hyoeun together, so that she can be with L.Joe. She can have L.Joe all by herself...