Friend or couple date?

Life Changes Because of You

"Yah, Han Hyoeun! I heard that Chihoon came to find you, anything happened?" Niel on the other line of the phone asked. Jieun told Niel that Chihoon came to find you, he can't helped but felt panicked for this situation. 

With the mentioned of 'Chihoon', Hyoeun's heart ache a bit. She can't denied if she said she was not bother with the whole situation. In fact, she was REALLY bother with this whole situation. How she wish this would never happen on her.

"Erm... yeah..." Hyoeun sounded a bit down. She couldn't concentrate during her work time, she key in the wrong amount of price, gave the wrong items and gave the wrong amount of change. She tried not to be bother but she just couldn't accept the fact that Chihoon confessed.

"You sure? You don't sound good at all. I can be your listening ear! Remember I told you that I will help you through this ?" Niel said. Hyoeun nodded and sigh. "He confessed." "He- what?!" Niel was surprised. "sigh... he confessed. He said he likes me." "This can't be right..." "I know! I can't even react just now! Thanked god, L.Joe came and helped me." Hyoeun said.

"L.Joe? Oh yeah....Jieun told me she can't find me and got helped from L.Joe hyung." Niel felt jealous that L.Joe got a chance to save her. He too did save Hyoeun, but he just don't like it and felt jealous about it.

"Actually...L.Joe isn't that bad to be friend with afterall." "Yeah....."Niel answered in a boring manner. He doesn't like it when Hyoeun mention L.Joe between them.

------------------

 

It was Saturday, L.Joe asked Hyoeun out for a friend date at the Everland. An outdoor amusement park that Hyoeun always wanted to go with her parents, but couldn't due to her parents accident. No one brings her to an amusement park before. No one. And L.Joe was the first one who did.

Hyoeun was so excited for that day and got up early to prepare herself for the whole day in the amusement park. She begged L.Joe if she could bring Niel and Jieun there, but L.Joe refused. He said he wanted a date just two of them so that they could bond with one another.

The truth wasn't like that. The truth was, L.Joe wanted to make it to a date that seems like a couple date for both of them. Well, anyway his plan work.

On that day, L.Joe got Hyoeun to the Everland by his motorcycle. When he parked his bike, everyone, especially girls, were green with envy. They were envy that Hyoeun got herself a hot guy, but L.Joe wasn't her boyfriend at all. They were just friend.

After passing the entrance, L.Joe held Hyoeun's hands and pulled her to the 'T-Express" the first wooden roller coaster in South Korea and it is the steepest roller coaster in the world with an inclined degree of 77.

Hyoeun gulped her salivia hardly. She felt sick at the moment she saw how "thrilling" the ride could be. "Let's take this one!" L.Joe pulled Hyoeun forward to join the quene.

"You know what..." "what?" "On the second thoughts, let's go and watch Pororo 3D adventure." Hyoeun suggested and left the queue. 

L.Joe quickly grabbed Hyoeun's wrist. "You scare?" L.Joe asked in a teasingly manner. Hyoeun nodded shlyly. "Don't be afraid, you know? Your bo- friend here will protect you." L.Joe smiled and slung his arms over Hyoeun's. "Bo friend?" Hyoeun asked because she overheard something.

"What I mean was pabo friend!" L.Joe awkwardly smiled. With that, Hyoeun was left with no choice and went back to the queue for the roller coaster ride.

 

 

After hours of fun and thrilling rides, Hyoeun was feeling a bit hungry. "Erm... L.Joe? I'm hungry... are you hungry?" "No. But I can eat with you if you want..." L.Joe smiled sheepishly. *Looking at you, I'm already full...* 

"Good. Then let's go!" Hyoeun grabbed L.Joe's wrist and pulled him together with her. Hyoeun didn't notice it because she always pulled Niel or Jieun wrist to somewhere with food if she was hungry. 

Soon they reached "China Moon" at zone: European Adventure. "Chinese food?"Hyoeun asked. "Yeap." L.Joe smiled to her. This time, he pulled his hand away and grabbed Hyoeun's wrist into the restaurant.

Hyoeun ordered black bean sauce noodle while L.Joe got himself fried rice topped with sweet and sour chicken. They were happily eating until a bowl of hot soup was pour onto Hyoeun.