21/8/22 (just a random chapter name... or is it? XD)

Girls over flowers

Okay~... since some of you want me to continue the story... I tried and here it is ^^ hope you like it... comment what you think ^^


This morning Tiffany was not with Yuri either because her mom was in the hospital so she had to take care of her. Yuri walked to her locker. She looked around to see that everyone was staring at her.

O….k, that just weird.’ Yuri thought but kept on walking to her locker. When she opened it, a red note with black skull drawn on it dropped on the floor. Whispers such as “She got F4 penalty card!”; “She’s dead!” was heard.

More students began to gathered around, cheering and high-5ing each other for some reason.

“Are they all crazy? What penalty card?” Yuri mumbled angrily, picking up the note and ripping it into pieces. Even though she did that, a worried expression made its’ way to her face. But still, she just shrugged it off and went to class.

As Yuri made her way to her desk, all eyes were on her. That was pretty creepy but she just acted as if nothing happened and kept walking anyway. When she got to her spot, her desk was nowhere to be found. Soon, the three mean girls she met the other day gathered around her.

“Hello? What’re you looking for? You don’t have any desk in this classroom.” Sooyoung spoke in an overly annoying voice.

“Who gave you permission to come here and study with us huh?” this time, Sunny said arrogantly and pushed Yuri aside.

“My-My book!” Yuri stammered as saw her text book sitting on the ground in the middle of the classroom. Taking a closer look at it, the text book was covered in graffiti and scribbles.

“Aish” Yuri looked up and basically glared at everyone in the class but decided not to kill them… not just yet. She bended down to pick up her book but suddenly, it moved a little bit away from her. The whole class erupted in loud laughter. The surprised look on Yuri’s face was pretty funny if not for the situation. She tried to pick up her book again, but like before, it moved away from her. And everyone laughed again.

That went on for about 45 minutes; Yuri kept on jumping after the book until something ahead caught her attention. It was her desk!!! All covered in graffiti, like her book. But this time it was worse, pictures of poops and other ugly things were drawn on it as well. This time, it was as if people in other classes came out and laughed at her also because the noises kept rising by the minutes.

“Who did this? If you had to gut to do this, come out and face me!! Who is it!?” Yuri yelled angrily as she turned to face the students but before she could continue, someone threw an egg at her direction and hit her right on the head. Soon everyone followed that person and started throwing eggs at her too.

Yuri was so in shock that she couldn’t even move. All she could do was stand there and let eggs continue hitting her. Slowly, she brought her hands up to cover her face but that did not help at all. Memories of her dad staying up all night ironing this came back to her.

“Every time you do something, you always got to be careful with your uniform. Appa’s hands aren’t hurt at all if it’s for my daughter~” He said while hugging the uniform.

With tear-filled eyes, she yelled.

“Throw MORE if you can! DO IT!”

“Hah.. still ask for more!? HERE DIE DIE!” the girls by the side.

*Poof*

A bunch of flour was poured on her head, and with the sticky eggs? The whole thing stuck to her body like glue…

“Just go fry her!”

“Yuummm!” The murmurings never died down.

“Hey hey… anyone brought oil with them? Fry her and we get instant breakfast!” a guy said making the author want to punch him for acting this way to Yuri… =_=”

“AHAHHAHAHHAH…AHAHHAHA” They all started laughing once again and some were even filming the whole thing.

Finally, a lone tear rolled down her cheek involuntarily. It was getting harder for her to breathe.

“DO MORE! DO IT” She yelled louder this time and just stood there for everyone to laugh at her.

‘Why? What did I do to deserve this?! Is this F4 doing? Is this Jessica’s doing? Maybe I was wrong about her after all… I can never fall in love with her! And I… I HATE HER!” Yuri thought, but really, hating someone like Jessica is not really possible for her.

Yuri looked around the room and saw her new friend Hara. The girl looked back at her with a frightened expression and just ran away.

“Hmm.. some friend I have” Yuri thought bitterly.


Inside a room, F4 minus Yoona was watching everything through the camera that was filming before. Jessica looked as if she was in pain but quickly covered it up with a cold smirk.

“That’s the end of her, the love of your freaking life. Nice going Jessica! Is it over yet?” Taeyeon scolded her friend.

“Not yet! She still has to kneel down in front of me and beg for forgiveness then I’ll forgive her!” Jessica spatted stubbornly with a scowl on her face. “Who told her to touch the whisker of a sleeping wolf?” She smirked again.

“Isn’t it a lion?” Hyoyeon added with a smirk also, but in her mind, she was against what Jessica’s doing. I mean, this is probably the only girl that can change her crazy attitude. “I don’t think she’ll last for three days”

“Hmm… I’ll give her a week” Taeyeon commented “Get her while you still can, Sica-ah… otherwise she’ll just slip right out of your hand”

“Hmmp.. I don’t care” Jessica looked at the TV again.

“Wanna bet? If I win, you’ll have to give me that tea ware that you made last time” Hyoyeon joked

“Huh… to a girl who can’t even tell between a vase and a tea ware? Why would you want it?” Taeyeon teased

“Well… the problem is… all my girlfriends are fans of your artwork” Hyoyeon sighed in agony.

“Okay~ If I win, give me your girlfriends’ numbers!” Taeyeon commented back but something in the back of her mind was telling her to stop and she just ignored it.

“Waaait… you already have that Tiffany girl… why would you want my girls’ numbers?” the confused Hyoyeon asked.

“What girl? Hmmm I dunno who you’re talking about… so deal?” as you all can see, she also got that stubbornness like her cousin. =_=”

“Ok fine... Deal... Just don’t regret it later”

“Can’t the two of you be quiet!?” Jessica scolded “That girl’s coming right now”

Now Taeyeon and Hyoyeon just kept quiet.

“Let’s see” Jessica started counting down while looking and pointing at the door.

“5

4

3

2

1

Tada!” Jessica announced excitedly but nothing happened. This made the other two blonde giggled.

“Ohohoh… I forgot she still has to wash her dirty face before showing herself to me” Jessica laughed awkwardly. “Just slipped my mind”

“Let’s start again…

“5”

“4” Her confidence voice faltered a bit.

“3” She hesitated before pointing her hand at the door again. To the side, Taeyeon’s dorky grin were already plastered on her face.

“2” This time, Hyoyeon also couldn’t contain her smile.

“…..1” Aaaaaand… nothing happened.

“Shhesh” Jessica turned back around as an adorable pout appeared on her face.

“Hmmp, I was hoping to see her today… and not through a TV… But… I guess she wouldn’t want to see me… After how I treated her… T_T” Deep inside, Jessica was regretting her action.

“Hahaha” Finally, dorky laughers filled the room.

*Beep Beep*

“SO!? Did you do as I said?” Jessica asked someone over the phone.

“Why is that girl not here?!”

“All I want to know is where she is NOW! RIGHT N.O.W!” She screamed.


“You think I’ll give up?! You think so?! NEVER! Don’t even dream about it! Had you all ever had to swim in your bathroom!? You need patient to move forward! I don’t even know how many eggs you all threw. These days, the price of flour is rising and you all wasted it like this!?” Yuri was at the school’s roof again, yelling out her frustration. But her tears were still unstoppable.

“Do you know how many cakes you can make with this much flour?” She cursed under her breath then held her hands up and started the flour.

“Haaaaish…”

A yawning voice caught her by surprise.

“Oh my god!” When she turned back, an oddly familiar scene of Im Yoona getting up and stretching played.

“Every time I meet you, you’re always noisy.” Yoona stated in a calm voice. Her eyes scanned over Yuri’s appearance.

“OMG!! What did you DO Jessica!? Seriously, if it’s not because we’re friend, I would’ve approach her already since I’ve always like her the moment we met! This draws the line Sica-ah, I’m gonna make her mine whether you like it or not. And by the look of things, you won’t even care if she dies” Yoona thought in frustration.

“Hey… do you know how to make pancake?” She asked suddenly.

“Huh?” Yuri questioned.

“Pancake?” Yoona repeated.

“Umm… uh… you mix the flour, sugar and milk together, then fry it or grill it. It’s really easy to make” Yuri said nervously as she smiled a little. “You can just go home and make it”

“Oh… Is that so?” Yoona asked coldly making Yuri stopped smiling and looked down at the floor. The two stayed in silent for about 30 seconds or so until Yoona slowly made her way to Yuri. She bended down a little, making eye contact with the other girl, her eyes scanned over Yuri once again, this time, noticing the little details.

Yoona then took out her handkerchief from her pocket. She gently brought her hand up and held Yuri’s chin, while she used the other hand to wipe the flour off of Yuri’s dirtied face. Then she started wiping her uniform also.

After getting most of the flour off, Yoona just pushed her handkerchief into Yuri’s hand then walked off.

“H-hey, it’s y-yours” Yuri stammered with a blush on her face. She was beyond touched by Yoona’s action and made a note in her mind to repay this someday.

“It’s ok. You can just keep it” Yoona smiled at her.

“I-I’ll give it back to you next time” Yuri insisted.

“I won’t come again,” Yoona teased “Because someone made this place not so peaceful anymore” and then she walked off for real, leaving Yuri standing there, clutching onto the handkerchief tightly. When she looked at the spot she was sitting before, she spotted a magazine with a picture of Goo Hye Sun, a famous actress, holding a plate of pancakes, and the more complicated method of making pancake was written on the page next to the picture.

 


When Yuri stepped back into her classroom, her desk was back into place once again, clean and neat, with a rilakkuma bear sitting on top and a new pair of uniform. She sat down but accidently touched the bear’s hand.

“I’m sorry Yuri. Please forgive me. I’m sorry” Hara’s voice was heard.

“Hihi” Yuri giggled as she played with the cute bear nose.


Waiters and waitresses walked out, setting the plates onto the table where F4 were sitting. Everyone had satisfied looks on their faces. Once the main chef was done, she moved toward Taeyeon, giving her a kiss on the cheek then walked away.

“Yo yo yo!!! Wassup man! This restaurant only serves one table a week! I made a reservation months ago and still had to wait! How did you do it?” Hyoyeon cheered.

Taeyeon just smirked as she remembered how everything played out.

*In a store where they sells plates and stuff* <-- me no know the formal name =_=”

Taeyeon was just looking around when she spotted another girl in the store that looked like she was having trouble picking out the plates. Taeyeon then picked up a seemingly random plate and walked to the girl.

“Here, this one is better” Taeyeon showed her the plate.

“You’re right, it’s a beauty” She politely smiled and took the plate from Taeyeon.

“Enough to make your cuisine even finer” She commented.

“And just who told you that I was a chef?” the girl looked surprised.

“You’re… delicious looking hands” Taeyeon took a hold of her hand and stated sweetly which made the other girl looked away shyly. Taeyeon slowly leaned in to give her a kiss on the hand like any gentlemen would to.

“Woooo… Yeah yeah… seems like you still got skills after all!” Hyoyeon laughed.

“Wow… does a player know everything just by looking at a woman’s hand?” Jessica smirked slightly.

“You’re a player if you know the 3-star chef in Michelin Guide” Taeyeon sneakily commented.

“You’re da man bro!” Hyoyeon patted her on the back.

*Brrr Brrr Brrr*

“Yo, your phone bro” Tae told Jessica.

“Hello? Everything’s going according to the plan? This time, make sure there’s no mistake!” Jessica told whoever was on the other line and just hung up. “Now, let’s eat” She smirked

“Sure” Everyone agreed.

“But what was that about?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hmm just something I planned for that girl” Jessica would pass as an evil character in any drama right now with that evil smirk on her.

“Oh right… I gotta tell you guys something…” Yoona suddenly said after keeping quiet for the whole night.

“What is it?” Hyoyeon asked, looking up from her plate.

“I’m going to make Yuri mine” She said causing the other three to nearly spit out all the food in their mouth.

“WHHHATTTT????” All asked.

“What what? I just like her so I’m going after her, end of story. Since we’re not allowed to keep any secrets from each other, I decided to tell you guys” Yoona answered as if it was the most common thing she says every day.

“But Jessica likes her! We don’t do that to each other and you know that Yoong!” Hyoyeon scolded.

“You guys saw what she did to the one she ‘likes’?” Yoona raised an eyebrow and they kept quiet, seeing her point.

*SLAM!*

Looking over at the noise, they saw Jessica with her hand down on the table, as if she just hit it.

“You are not to go anywhere near her. Understood?” She ordered angrily.

“Why not? It’s not like you are.” Yoona continued eating.

“Because I said SO!” Jessica yelled angrily and dramatically stormed away.

“Ummm… Are you serious or are you just testing her?” Taeyeon spoke after a moment of silent.

“Of course I am, I never joke about these stuff” Yoona said without emotion “Let’s keep eating.” And so, they resumed their dinner.


In her house, Yuri was eating rice with kimchi hungrily.

“YAH!” Her mom yelled.

“Yesh mom?” She replied.

“People go on diets but look at you! How much weight do you want to gain?” She asked as she tried to take her daughter’s meal away.

“Why must I go on diet?!” she argued as she pulled back her dinner.

“If you keep eating, how will you get a good figure?!” Her mother also argued back.

“I don’t want!” Yuri yelled and ran into her room, still holding onto her food.


“Hmm.. Am I really that fat?” Yuri questioned, looking at her figure into a mirror. Which showed her FREAKING ABS, seriously, how can this girl be fat? =_=”

“Aish, I am… look at all the fats poking out! (It’s really just abs)” She pouted “Just cause of swimming, I’m sorry I can’t protect you ‘body’.” She apologized to her ‘body’ as she grabbed her swimming cap and made her way to the pool but then… she found it covered in TRASH!

“What the hell? WHAT IS THIS? Is she for real?! JUNG JESSICA!!!!” She screamed.


“Yah Sica, why are you laughing by yourself?” Taeyeon asked since she had been laughing for more than an hour.

“I think she’s really pissed at this moment.”

“Who?” Hyoyeon asked curiously.

“Don’t tell me… Yuri? You still wanna mess with her?” Taeyeon was kinda surprised, after the reaction Jessica showed at that dinner.

“Hmm… It’s over 1 week huh?” Hyoyeon commented sadly.

“HAHA! I WON! Now give me your girls’ numbers!” Taeyeon cheered dorkily as she passed Hyoyeon her phone.

“You sureeee? Or do you want Tiffany’s number?” Hyoyeon took this chance to get her revenge.

“Whaaaaaat? You have her number? Since when?” Taeyeon reacted as if someone died.

“Since never… haha gotcha! Anyway… this Yuri is really good…” Hyoyeon said and started saving numbers into Taeyeon’s phone.

“It’s nothing, Jessica’s just going easy on her” Taeyeon glared at Hyoyeon before shaking her head in disappointment. “Where’s Yoona btw?”

“Her? Who cares, maybe she’s sleeping somewhere” Jessica stated coldly, remembering what happened the other night.

“This Yuri is the first person who ever dare to go against F4” And Jessica’s mind is off to Yuri once again.


AND Jessica was right; Yoona was sleeping on the gym equipment WHILE Yuri was picking up the trash in the pool.

After she picked up everything, her tiredness was already taking over but she still pulled herself out of the pool and got change. When she was changing, three guys came out of nowhere and held her down, pulling on her shirt and skirt, trying to take them off…


Like it? Hate it? Tell me XD

I might continue... or not... ^^