Meeting you

Girls over flowers

Soshi High is the best school for student. It is for kids from healthy family. If your kids go to this school, they will have a good future. Every room were designed for the best of the student. Even some family with lot of money but their kids was not allowed to go to this school.  But in this perfect school lies many horrible secrets.

Outside of the school, students stood there chatting and doing their own stuff like talking, walking, drawing,… and inside of the school were like that, too.

There was a boy who stood in front of his locker, with the key in his hand. He brought his hand up slowly and put the key in the lock. He opened the door and inside he saw a paper with the colour red with a skull drawing and the word F4 in black on it. He stared at it for a long time and when he turned around he saw every boy in the hallway walked toward him.

“Hey, bad luck, ne?” One of them said then they started to beat the crap out of him. He tried to run away but was stop by them.

“Stop him.” They yelled.

The girls in school just kept yelling “Stop fighting” or “Let him go.” But no one do anything the boys kept hitting him.


Outside there was a brunette who was riding her bicycle. She kept riding until she stopped at the school’s gate. The officer at the gate looked at her then asked

“What do you want?”

“I’m here to meet my friends.” She replied politely.

“Ok.” The officer said as he open the gate.

“Thank you.” She said.

“You’re welcome.” He nodded.

The brow-haired girl rode to the school round. She parked her bicycle then she walked up to her friend’s classroom.


Meanwhile, in the boy toilet there was a group of boys who were hitting a certain boy inside of the circle.

“Hit him.” One of them yelled.

“Die, die.” The boy yelled.

“Run, huh? Where do you want to go?” another one said mockingly. Later on 3 boys walked out of the toilet

“To tired, can hit him anymore, come on and let’s go.” One of them said.

After they finished, all of them walked out and leave a boys with bloody face and clothes. He ran and ran until he was spotted by another group of boys. He ran as fast as he could but because of his injury he slowed down a little.

 When the brunette was in the building, she saw a boy with blood on his face and clothes. He tried to hide or something. She then saw a bunch of students followed after him and kept shouting ‘Find him’ or ‘Hurry up.’ Curious got the best of her, she followed after the crowd a while and then she noticed that they were up on the roof top.

When she arrived, she saw the boy from earlier was standing at the edge of the roof. Her eyes widened slightly. She started down, what she saw freaked her out. They were on floor 5 or something like that.

“Wow, what is he doing?” one the students said.

“Oh, if he slip he gonna die for sure.” Another girl said.

“I heard his name is Lee Donghae. He stalked one of the F4 members and now he like this. Such pity for him” the boys whispered.

The boy on the edge turned back to look at the crowd behind him.

“Do you this that much? Fine. I will give you what you want.” He said as he step one more step closer to the death. Just as he about to lean in the certain brunette yelled out.

“STOP” She yelled as she ran closer to the balcony. She stood there for a while trying to catch her breath. “Wait a minute.”

“Who… Who are you?” he asked as he turned back to face her.

“Me? I’m Kwon Yuri.” The girl answered.

“Whatever you want to do with me just wait after I died.” He said.

“You want to die? You really want to die? Here? Now? Why? You are studying at this awesome school why would you want to die?” she said angrily.

 “This is not a school. This is hell.”

“What are you talking about? Hell is outside of the school.”

“Have you ever heard of F4?” he asked with venom dripping in his voice.

“F4? What F4?” she asked stupidly.

“When the F4 group give you a paper that mean the whole school can bullies you.”

“Oh… How can you forgive them like that? No way. It’s just a group of bullies nothing more. If they study at my school I will show them what right and what wrong. I must give them a lesson. I can’t believe them.”

“Good at least I have a friend like you.” He said as he turned and slowly fell of the roof.

“Hey wait!!!” she yelled. ‘Again’

“STOP” She ran forward to his falling body and reached out to catch him.

The students from bellow went on a rampage.

“Oh my gosh. Who is she? He is so lucky.”

“Oh my”

 “No way, he jumped.”

One of them took out her cell phone and snapped the picture. Some even videotaped it.


Soon after that, the pictures at the scene were on all over the internet. About a girl who saved a student who was threatening death from the school.

People everywhere saw that and the rumours speared out.

“Wow, this Soshi High is scary. I will not let my kids go here.”

Then people went on a rampage like the one earlier.

“Soshi High has to close.”

“Have to close.”


At one of the restaurant that Yuri was working part time. On the TV they showed news about the Soshi High.

The people now telling the government to clear all of specialise that the Soshi High have. In front of me is one of the people inside this crowd.”

“My friend study in there, he still being bullied every time.”

After hearing this, Yuri took the remote form her boss hand and turned the TV off.

 “Hey Yuri, do you know what your nick name is?” Another brunette asked Yuri.

“What is it Tiffany?” Yuri asked back.

“They call you Wonder girl. They even call you are the superhero. Go Yuri, Go Yuri.” Hwang Tiffany who was Yuri best friend answered while cheering her on.

“Oh just shut up.” Yuri snapped at her best friend.

“What happened?” Her boss asked.

“But I really wonder about those four flowers. Are they really that handsome (beautiful)? Why is everyone head over heel just for them? I wish I could meet one of them. Look at them closely. Ahh…” Tiffany said as she drifted off to la la land with the dreamy expression on her face.

“Are they really that powerful?” The boss asked and Tiffany just nodded slightly.

“Flowers?” Yuri asked with a frown on her face. Then her lips were twitching in annoyance. “What flowers? Four turtles should be right.” She said angrily. Tiffany chuckled slightly.

Then when Yuri was about to walk out of the store to deliver the food a flash of white covered her face cause her to shut her eyes tightly. After one second she opened her eyes to see new reporter hovering over her. She just stood there dumbfounded and let they take her picture.

 They asked her millions of question but she answered none. She looked to be in deep thought for a while then she smiled. The silly smile on her face now was on the news paper, television, you name it.


“That is not a school for good students. It’s just a school for rich kids. This is an equal country so this school should close.” The man on the scene said. And more complain were heard.

Click

The TV were turned off by Jung Yunho, the president of Jung corp, and he also own the Soshi High. Jung corp. were the richest company in Korea but even one small mistake could make they fall from heaven to hell.

He then stared at the newspapers that have Yuri face on it and all the news about her. Suddenly the door open and a man walked in. The man stood in front of the president.

“I’m sorry, sir. I talked to the government about this. The problem will be resolve soon.” he said.

“Oh, Shindong, so you think everything in our control? Why did you let those reporter put pictures of this girl on newspaper all over Korea?” Mr.Jung yelled as he slammed the table forcefully.

“I’m very sorry.” His assistant bowed with a guilty look on his face.

“Do you know how scary the citizen’s opinion is? Citizens are stupid. We can’t resolve this by words. Whoever started this have to end this!” He said angrily.

When the door opens again, a girl walked in while holding the telephone.

“President, you have a call from the Prime Minister.” She said as she handed the phone to Mr. Jung.

“Yes, I am Mr. Jung. Yes, everything is going to be interesting.” He said with that evil smirk of his.


Yuri was now on her way back home. She rode her bike into a department.

“Aigooo, this is so annoying. I couldn’t deliver the food all because of those crazy reporters. Just think about the Soshi High and those F4 make me want to puke.” She said to no one in particular.

When she parked her bike and when inside, she didn’t notice five black cars were parked in front of her house. She opened the door and walked in just to be greeted by four pairs of eyes.

“I’m home~?” she trailed off. She stood there and stared at four people sitting in front of her.

“Oh you home Yuri. Great timing” Her dad, Kwon Ji Yong said as he stood up and walked over to her.

“Yuri, say hi to our guest. He said he’s the personal assistant of Jung corp.” he continued.

“Huh…”

“Now I get a chance to meet the super girl of Korea. This is my honour. Nice to meet you.”

“I didn’t push him. It’s the F4 group something.” Yuri said.

“Please calm down.” Shindong reassured “No one’s blaming you”

“Yuri, don’t be scare. Starting tomorrow you going to transferred to the Soshi Academy. How excited is that?” her mom, Kwon Boa said.

Ji Yong walked over to his wife and son, who is Yuri younger brother and started cheering.

“What?” Yuri said but was interrupted

“Congratulations, you have been given a scholarship to enter Soshi Academy. Miss Kwon.” Shindong said seriously as he bowed.

“The truth is, President very impressed by you so he wanted to give to a special scholarship for you to enter.” Ji Yong said and then he clapped together with her mom and brother.

“But, Why me?” Yuri asked in confusion.

“We are interested in you.” Shindong said.

“Yay, our daughter going to study at Soshi Academy!!!” her parent continued cheering while jumping around, looking like people high on sugar.

 “No.” Yuri suddenly said.

When her family heard that they stood still for a moment.

“What did you say?” Ji Yong asked seriously.

“Why?” Boa asked.

“Noona, are you crazy?” Jay, Yuri’s brother asked.

Yuri put on her thinking pose with an index-finger beneath her chin.

“Now everything around me is very good. Why do I have to transfer to Soshi Academy?” when she said the last sentence her father pointed his finger slightly at Shindong. His face showed panic “I really don’t want to go. Thank you, uh Shindong-ssi but please tell the president that I must decline his offer.”

“Oi, what are you doing Noona?” His brother whispered in panic.

“Ms Kwon, please reconsider it again.” The assistant said calmly.

 “Wait, wait.” Her parent and brother walked (stumbled) over to Yuri.

“Aya, go into your room. Now” her father and brother pushed her into her room. When they were out of view her mother said

 “Sorry, we will accept the offer. Please come back sometime later.” as she started to walk out of the house with Shindong.

“So we will meet tomorrow at school.” He smirked. ‘I think every think followed exactly the president plan.’

“Yes, by every way I will bring her to school.” Boa said.

“I will leave everything to you.” He bowed then got in one of the black cars and took off with the other cars followed.

She went back in the house and do the victory dance while Yuri stood there glaring at her.

“MOM” She yelled.

“Aigooo, you don’t need to be so loud, look over there.” Yuri said as she pointed at her father who was holding her uniform up.

Even though the uniform looked simple, it was very expensive.

The whole house filled with laughter. Her dad held her uniform up while her younger brother video-tape it with her brand new camera in one hand and laptop in the other.

“Soshi High, Soshi High!!!” they kept chanting happily except one very unhappy Yuri stood there as she was pushed over the edge. She looked around in confused still trying to find out what just happen and slowly she pushed the information into her head. Jay walked over to her and held up her white t-shirt.

“Noona, I still couldn’t believe that my own sister actually got into Soshi Academy.” He said cheerfully as he walked back to where Ji Yong was.

When her dad and brother kept cheering (It was like forever for Yuri **) her mother turned to Yuri

“Ne Yuri, I don’t understand why would you hate that school so much? Do you know how expensive to enter that school?” she said.

“Mom, but I just don’t want to enter that school.” Yuri argued.

“Eh, they have money and power but they still couldn’t enter that school. Why don’t you want to go?” her mom asked back.

“Yesterday you asked why did they build Soshi High? And now this” She raised her voice involuntarily.

“That was before you have this scholarship for that school. If you have money from the sky would you use it or throw it away? You still don’t want to go huh?”

Yuri’s eyes brow twitched. She was very uncomfortable because she just saved 1 of the student from the academy and now she have to enter it.

“I don’t care. I just don’t want to go to that school. I don’t care. Even if you say anything I still will not go to that school. Do you understand?” She said as she looked over to Ji Yong and Jay. Her stare made them silent. Then she ignored them and walk back to her room. Boa looked at her as she walked away.

“But you could become a famous swimmer if you go there? You want to don’t you?” Boa tried to convince her daughter. That comment made Yuri froze for a second then she turn back to looked at her mother properly.

“What kind of people do you think I am? Do you think you can convince me like that?” Boa winced at her words. “No, never, I won’t go, I won’t go even if you kill me.” She yelled.

This was like a bomb just exploded. The whole house was silent. Ji Yong’s and Jay’s faces were like they just are something very horrible. Her father dropped the jacket on the round.

“Wait Yuri, what if I said you could bring your friend?” Her mother said. Yuri stopped on her track.

“What did you say?” she asked with interested.

“Well, Shindong-san said that if you want you could bring your friend to enter the school with you, when you weren’t here before.” Boa said.

“How many friends can I bring? And you mean they can study with me, too?” Yuri asked.

“He said about 2 or 3 friends, and they could have the same class with you if you want, I will inform him later.” Boa said cheerfully.

“If I say no, you’re going to bug me forever right?” Yuri raised her right eye brow.

“Yes~.” Her mother answered with a singsong voice.

“Urgg, Fine.” She said as she stomped off.


In her room, she looked through her phone list. There was only one person she could think of, Tiffany, her best friend since kindergarten. So after that, she called Tiffany and told her about everything and of course Tiffany accepted it happily.

‘Now at least I have someone to look after my back. I gotta be careful with the F4. I don’t want to end up like that boy.’ she thought as she got to the bed and drifted off to sleep.


In the morning, Ji Yong drove her and Tiffany to their new school after her mother informed Shindong that Tiffany will go to school with her and then he sent Tiffany her uniform and all the stuff she needed for school

They looked outside of the car. As they got nearer to the school, Tiffany clings onto Yuri.

“Thank you, thank you, Yuri. You are my most important person in the world.” Tiffany repeated for the nth time.

“Yeah, yeah I know, you said that for the hundred times already so stop it or I will take it back. And you’re welcome.” Yuri sighed. She knew her friend was excited but she didn’t think it would end up like this. Every 5 minute, Tiffany kept saying the same thing over and over again.

“What? No don’t take it back or I will hate you forever.” Tiffany wailed dramatically.

“If you don’t want me to, then be quite.” Yuri said without missing a beat.

“Fine.” Tiffany sat back into her seat with a pout on her face. They stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

Finally they stopped in front of one hell of a school. They jumped off the car and their eyes widened in awe.

“Wow” was all they could say at the moment.

“Well off you go girls, and take care.” Yuri’s dad said as he took off.

“O…kay, let’s go, we don’t want to be late for our first day” Tiffany said.

“Hmp, whatever, I don’t care anyway.” Yuri was bored because this was not her ideal of school.


Somewhere near the two brunettes, there was a helicopter that landed on the school round. When it stopped, a blonde girl stepped out. The wind caressed it with care like it was gold. Her dark chocolate eyes were clear and shiny, but something about them was off. She wore a most stylist T-shirt and skirt ever (Just imaging Amu’s clothes for school in Shugo chara cause I have a bad sense of fashion).

Followed her was a silver wolf. She looked around and smirked. Then she walked toward the school building with the wolf by her side.


Student walked around the school as they chatting with their own friend.

“The whole Korea just has two of this t-shirt. I have one, do you know who have the other?” one of the girls asked.

“Who?” her friend asked.

“Jessica Jung, who else?” she replied smugly.

“Jessica Jung?” they asked in unison.

“Yeah, don’t you think I look better in this then her?” she snickered.

“Wow, is that a new watch?”

“Yeah, I brought it in Paris.”

“So cool” and more stuff like that came out as they walked pass.

Yuri just simply stared at them like they were aliens or something. After a few moments, the place was now empty. No one was there except for Yuri. Tiffany was checking their class to see if they have any together. After haft an hour she was bored and started to walk around the school by herself with a map in her hands.

Sometime later, she was lost in a forest looking place nearby. She frowned slightly and walked deeper into the forest.  Later on she heard a piano playing so she decided to ask the person that was playing to help her find her way back in the school round again. She found herself standing in front of a girl who could have easily been mistaken as her twin. Even Yuri herself was taken back at how alike they look. She was wearing a white t-shirt with beautiful decoration and a short skirt which was black and some other decoration, too. She seems 1 or 2 years younger than Yuri.

 Yuri was lost in the girl’s beauty so she didn’t speak or talk. Then the other girl noticed her appearance and turned to see her face. She was like a goddess or an angel. Suddenly, the girl stopped playing and looked up at Yuri. When Yuri looked into her eyes, she froze. It was like she was being pulled closer to the mysterious girl. And Yuri was pretty scared, because this was the first time she ever felt this way. After a while, she realized that she was staring so she looked away immediately.

“Uh, Hello I was lost. Can you have me find the way back to the school ground?” She used her best polite voice ever to ask.

The girls stood there with no emotion on her face. Slowly she raised her hand and pointed at the direction that will probably lead you back to the school.

“Over there? T-Thank you, sorry for the trouble, please keep playing.” Yuri said as she bowed politely then she ran off to that direction. On the way she smiled dreamily.

After Yuri left, the goddess smirked.  “One more student *sigh* now I’m in no mood to play.” She stood up and then started walking in the same direction that Yuri went.


Yuri found the way back to the building and winced when she felt an angry aura walked toward her way.

“Kwon-Yu-ri! Where the hell have you been? I had been looking for you for ages.” Yuri turned to see a very angry Tiffany standing in front of her. She gave Tiffany her special, innocent, puppy smile that will melt every men or woman hearts, excluding Tiffany.

“Sorry, I was trying to find the swimming pool but got lost.” Yuri explained slowly after seeing that her smile had no effect on Tiffany whatsoever.

“No excuses, you shouldn’t run of like that. And about our classes, we have the same math, science, and most of them accept one or two because you having the swimming and hip hop club and I have the illusion and photograph club and we are in different English class. Now we having math so go get your book for it.” Tiffany said. Sometime she acted motherly toward Yuri because she cared for her a lot.

“Ok, thanks, but you know Tiffany, I can take care of myself.” Yuri grinned guiltily.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, let’s go.” Tiffany was getting impatiently.

 When they were walking they heard yelling like

“F4!!!”

“It’s them”

“They are so handsome (beautiful)”

“I’m gonna faint, ah.”

“OMG, it F4, come on, let’s go see them Yuri.” Tiffany shrieked like a teenager girl which she was. 

“Wha~” Yuri didn’t had a chance to finish her sentence because she was dragged down the hallway by Tiffany.

They ran until they saw a group of girls and boys, then they walked closer to the centre of attention. They elbowed everyone in their way aside. Everyone were pushing and screaming like maniac. They rounded in front of the doors of the building.

After one minute, they were able to see who was standing inside of the centre. Tiffany had nearly faint when they caught the sight of 4 beautiful (handsome) girls. Yuri just stood there asking the same question in her head

‘Why is everyone acting like this? They are human, well girls not some aliens.’

The first girl was one that has blonde hair and brown eyes, the second girl was the same girl Yuri saw earlier, the third girl also had blonde her and fierce black eyes and the last girl had blonde hair which was partly dyed at the tip, even with this bad hairstyle, she still looked like a baby. They were all wearing different clothes to everyone else but it looked very y and well… rich. They also gave off a different aura to everyone else. The blonde had a cold aura, the one Yuri saw had a quiet and mysterious aura, the other blonde had a warm BUT cold aura and the last one had a super duper quiet but warm aura.

“Wow, so handsome”

“Oh my gosh, I wish I can be their girlfriend.”

“So awesome”

As they kept on talking, a wolf walked to his master. His master didn’t even bother to put the leash on him so he could go around freely. Some of the students cowered in fear as some other fainted by the sight of the beast.

The F4 continued to walk in calmly. None of them smile or say anything as they walked in. At that time, Tiffany’s mouth already parted and Yuri just stood there without saying or doing anything. But then she saw the girl from earlier she stared at her and then her gaze dropped from her to the leader of the group, the cold looking blonde that had a dog followed her.

She was the most beautiful girl Yuri ever since in her life. She was like another goddess but this one was much prettier. She looked like the ice princess because of her cold aura but when Yuri saw her eyes, she knew that deep down inside this girl heart, it was so warm that it could melt everything in its path.

‘Oh my, is this really the F4 that everyone were talking about? The group that bully student every time they want to? But they look so innocent and handsome and y, yes y, very y.” Yuri thought trailed off

The blonde with warm but cold aura glanced around and noticed something.

‘Hey guys.’ The cold blonde said in her mind.

You see they grew up together and almost do everything together so their parents placed chips in their heads so they could communicate without other people knowledge. Even thought it was very expensive but their family owned the richest company in Korea and part of the world so that was no problem for them.

‘Hey to you too.’ The other three said back.

‘Uh Jessica why is your wolf here?’ the baby blonde wondered.

‘Because Brownie was bored at home so I brought him here for fun, Taengoo-ah’ Jessica said.

‘I just hope that it’s not going to bite anyone in here.’ Yuri’s twin muttered. They looked around with the corner of their eyes until one of them noticed something

‘Jessica, that girl has the same t-shirt as yours, what are you going to do about her?’ asked mysterious girl in her thought.

‘Don’t know, what do you want to do guys? What do you say Hyo?’ Jessica asked back.

‘Well, how about we give her the special F4 card to make her life as a living hell, how about that?’ Hyoyeon asked back.

‘But isn’t that kinda awful? How about spill juices on her t-shirt?” asked Taeyeon.

 ‘Wow, why are you so smart Taeyeon? Anyone have juices? Anyone?’ Jessica said.

‘Oh, I have some left over here, walk to her then I will give it to you’ Yuri’s twin said.

‘Thanks Yoongie, come on let’s go, this is so hard to keep myself from laughing out loud’ Jessica said as she snickered inside of her head.

‘You’re welcome, oh and do you see two brunette girls over there? I think I saw one of them earlier, yes that one, she was asking for the direction, and she was so nervous. She looked kinda cute.’ Yoona giggled absentmindedly.

‘I think one of them is staring at your every step, Sica.’ Taeyeon said.

‘Well, technically speaking everyone is staring at Jessica, I’m so jealous.’ Taeyeon said as she faked the hurt in her voice.

‘No, one of them is staring at you, too, look’ Hyoyeon said as she lifted her head and pointed her face to the direction that Tiffany and Yuri was standing as they kept on walking. Hyoyeon was right. Tiffany was staring directly at Taeyeon. When Taeyeon saw Tiffany stared at her, she blushed inside of her head and this didn’t go unnoticed by her friends either. Jessica and Yoona just simply whistled.

‘Oh, the all mighty player Taengoo blushed; I should take a photo for the memories. I couldn’t believe that Taeyeon accepted defeated by one normal high schooler. Wow, this is weird.’ Hyoyeon wondered as the other two girls burst into laughing their head off. Even when they were laughing inside but their outside faces still have that façade on.

‘But she’s cute and the other one is cute too Jessica, I might want to do something with her.’ Taeyeon teased back.

‘Don’t you dare touch her, if you do, even if you are my friend I will not forgive you” Jessica stopped when she realised how over protective she have sounded she blushed.

‘OMG, first the player Taeyeon now even the ice princess blush, something horrible are about to happen or something.’ Yoona smirked. ‘Well I might as well try to see what power they have to put a leash on two of the most player and icy cold princess ever.’ She then waited for their reaction and she didn’t disappointed.

‘DON’T YOU DARE’ Taeyeon and Jessica almost yelled out loud. Yoona and Taeyeon winced at the volume they were both thinking.

‘Fine fine, I won’t, happy now?” Yoona asked jokingly.

‘Hey guys, you forgot about her.’ Taeyeon said as she looked the girl that have the same t-shirt as Jessica.

‘Yeah, let put this aside, but if you touch that brunette you will pay’ Jessica threatening as the aura around her turned into a murderous aura. The other three shivered.

‘Sir Yes sir’ the three of them bowed in their imagination. 

Then they walked passes other students but then all of the sudden Jessica stopped at one girl. She turned and looked into the girl’s eyes. The girl suddenly tensed up. She bowed her head but was stopped when Jessica held her chin in place. Jessica’s chocolate eyes stared deep into the other girl soul. She looked weak, helpless.

“Uh, Do you need something, Ms.Jung?” the girl asked, acting totally opposite as she did before.

“I will give you three seconds.” Jessica used her icy cold tone as it made the girl shivered a bit.

“Three second?” she asked back. Her head bowed down as her eyes shut tight. When Yuri and Tiffany saw this they walked around to see the scene a little bit better.

“Three… two… one.” Jessica counted as she began to pull the younger girl’s jacket down “Yoona, do you have any juices left?”

“Oh, do you want to drink?” Yoona followed the play perfectly. Jessica kept quiet as her other hand reaches over for Yoona

‘Here’ Yoona said in her head and giggled slightly as she handed the half drank box of orange juice.

‘Thanks, I will take it from now on’ Jessica said and tried to hold back her own giggle. She held the juice box in her hand. She lifted her arm-

This made Yuri and the other students watched her in silent as they was thinking about what was it that Jessica was about to do.

- And slowly she started to pour the juice onto the girl’s t-shirt.

“Oh my, poor her.” The students started to whisper.

“I heard there was only two of that t-shirt.”

Tears rolled down to the girl’s cheeks.

“Are you ok?”

“That was unnecessary.”

“Wow, that was unexpected.”

And for Yuri, her perfect image of Jessica shattered on the ground and broken into pieces.

When there were no more juices Jessica shoved the box into the girl’s hand and then started to walk away.

‘Haha that was fun.’ Jessica smirked.

‘Yep, but Jessica’ Hyoyeon said in a worry tone.

‘What is it?’ Jessica said.

“Uh, the first love of your life was watching you with disappointment on her face.’ Hyoyeon said teasingly.

‘What? Who is my first love?’ Jessica looked back from the corner of her eyes. She saw the brunette from earlier was indeed staring at her back. ‘I do not love her’ Jessica yelled out loud in her mind then she fixed her gaze to the floor, burning it in process. “, I’m doom” Jessica said under her breath.

‘What was that about? And the perfect innocent image of my goddess. My? Since when did she belong to me?’ Yuri thought as she stared at the back of her goddess in surprised.

”O…k ” Tiffany said but herself wear a little surprise too. ‘The perfect image of the baby blonde girl burned into my every brain cells, no, I know one thing for sure that she will not return my feelings so why am I even bother?’ She thought.

“Is she crazy or something to do that kind of things?” Yuri said as she and Tiffany walked slowly to class.

“Oh my god, what did you say?” the voice from behind them made Yuri and Tiffany jumped in surprise. They looked back and saw three girls who were standing in front of them.

“Excuse me, who are you?” Yuri asked.

“We are the most beautiful in this school apart from F4 of course.” One of them said.

“I’m Lee Sunny.” The shortest girl said.

“I’m Choi Sooyoung.” The tallest one said.

“And I’m Seo Juhyun but people just call me Seohyun” The proper looking one said.

“Now enough of the introduction, what did you just say about our F4?” Sooyoung asked.

“Eh, I said they are crazy, so?” Yuri said.

“Yuri, I think we should go.” Tiffany said as she tugged Yuri shirt slightly.

“Careful about what you are saying or you will get in big trouble. Oh and I heard that your family not so rich at all, how did you go to this school anyway?” Seohyun said.

“Why? Will F4 hurt me or something?” Yuri asked.

“Well it will be worse than hurt, you saw Donghae right? He stalked Ms. Jung and that was his end. You and your friend here better stay away from them.” Sunny said as three of them walked away.


After that Yuri and Tiffany went to their classes. When they finished, Yuri dad picked her and Tiffany up. Then he dropped Tiffany at her house and when back to their home.

When they arrived, Yuri walked strange to her room and her new laptop to search for some information about F4.

She typed ‘F4’ on Google and then she pressed search. She clicked the first link and a whole lot of information appeared included photos of each members.

Kim Hyoyeon is the heiress of the fourth richest company in Korea and part of the world.  Her family owned more than ten restaurants in each country. Now her dad is the C.E.O of this company but soon it will be her. They also owned a lot of clubs. There was rumour that they have some connection with the mafia.

They showed her the information of Hyoyeon and her picture.

‘Wow, she is kinda scary.” Yuri thought.

Kim Taeyeon is the heiress of the third richest company in Korean and part of the world. Her family owned many fancy shop and some of the hotels all over the world and they also owned ten famous museums in America, Korea, and many more. Her mom is now the C.E.O. She is Jessica Jung only cousin.

The picture of Taeyeon showed up on the screen.

‘That was the girl that Tiffany day dreaming about, right?’ Yuri asked herself as she kept on reading.

Im Yoona is the heiress of the second richest company in Korea and part of the world too. But sadly her father died in an accident and now she lived with her mother in the company that her father builded but her mother skill was not bad at all, after one year since her father died they became the second richest company. They also owned two famous sport teams. And she likes to play the piano mainly because her dad taught her how to when she was younger, normally it would be the mom teaching their daughter all this but she and her father had this special bond.

Then the photo of Yoona appeared.

‘That was the girl I saw earlier, so that why she was playing the piano I felt sorry for her.’ Yuri let tears rolled down her cheeks as she quickly wiped it away.

And finally the information of Jessica Jung appeared.

Jessica Jung is the heiress of the richest company in Korean and part the world. She is also the leader of F4. Her company owned half of every country. Also they owned the Soshi High.

‘Wow, that why she acted that way. But she looked so innocent. Still, that didn’t change how she behaved” That was Yuri last thought before she turned her laptop of and fell asleep.


The next day, Tiffany got sick so she couldn’t go to school and Yuri had to go alone. At recess, she went to the roof of the school's building.

“JESSICA JONG, you are the worst person I ever met before. All of the members of F4 are monsters.” Yuri stood and yelled more bad stuff about F4 and mostly Jessica.

‘Why did I say these things when my heart thinks otherwise? It’s hurt when I said bad things about them, especially Jessica Jung.

She didn’t notice another person was lying down on the bench nearby. “If some day I fall in love with one of you I swear I will jump down from this building, arggggg.” Then she heard something. She turned her head to see who was it then her eyes nearly popped out of her socket when she saw Yoona was sitting on the bench, half sleeping and stared at Yuri in annoyance. She stood up and struggled. “Oh” Yuri muttered. Then Yoona started to walk to Yuri.

“Im… Yoona?” ‘, isn’t she one of the F4 members? Ara she heard me, oh no, I’m so dead.’  Yuri’s mind was about to explode.

Yoona looked at her for a moment then she started to talk.

“You are so annoying and loud, so loud that woke me up from one pleasant dream.-” she said as she used her normal icy tone. ‘-I wonder what she saw in you except for your little cute face.”

‘Let see how will the love of Jessica life react when I tell her that Jessica had laid her eyes on her. Hehe’ Yoona’s choding side snickered inside of her head.

“I’m sorry I though no one was here-“then Yuri stopped “She?” Yuri asked with surprise in her voice.

“Yes, she. And are you sure about that?” Yoona asked still trying to keep her façade in check.

“Sure about what?” Yuri asked back.

“About the jump from this building if you fall in love with any of F4’s members.” Yoona answered. As soon as the words left , she stared into Yuri eyes. In those orbs was follow with a lot of emotion.

‘Let see, surprise, scared well she should be I wonder what Jessica gonna do to her. Confused  hmm I wonder why, sad and l-love? , Jessica gonna murder me for sure. Noooo, don’t you dare love me, love Jessica, you are the only on that can make her blush appear after all.’ Yoona was now confused and scared at the same time but her cold mask was still on.

“Uh…About that… umm… did you heard everything?” Yuri’s thought about the ‘she’ that Yoona was talking about disappeared when she thought about Yoona tell the other of F4 members about this and then her life would be as bad as a living hell.

“Jessica Jong?  Monster?-” Yuri face tensed up at every words then she froze as Yoona walked to the doors. “Oh yeah and one more thing.”

“Huh?” Yuri said with worry covered her face.

“It’s Jessica Jung, Jessica Jung is ‘her’ name, even if you hate someone, you have to say their name right first.” Yoona then added, making an effort to emphasizes the ‘her’ part and just walked away.

‘Oops, I forgot to ask her name for Jessica, and I accidently revealed that Jessica is the one that in love with her, if you smart enough you will know, mysterious girl.’ Yoona cried in silent.

As for Yuri, she was speechless then she let out a sigh that she was holding back.

‘Oh…no, I so doom, but why did she strained the word ‘she’. Could it be her? No way, of all people why me?’ her heart beat raised as the thought of Jessica love her. ‘oh my god, I’m so going to faint but class, gotta go on.’ Yuri thought as she dragged herself down to the classroom.


At lunch time, Soshi High’s canteen well more like a big kitchen was very busy, they made very expensive foods like Italian food and much more. Today was French food.

“Wow, these look delicious.” Sooyoung said.

“Yeah, are they French?” Seohyun asked. 

“Yep, it smell soooo good.” Sunny said as the three of them pick up the food and walk toward the table that Yuri was currently sitting at and was eating her home made lunch.

“Oh my gosh, terrible” Seohyun said.

“Hey you, how dare you eat this kind of food in here? Do you know how to read?” Sooyoung said.

“Yes, I do know how to read.” Yuri answered with full of food.

“So?” Sunny raised an eye brow.

“To spend 50 dollars for lunch is a very stupid thing to me.” Yuri took another spoon full of rice.

“Then keep eating, these terrible food of yours.” Seohyun rolled her eyes.

“That right” Yuri answered them.

“Oh my, what a smell you lunch made.” Sunny said as she took out her perfume and then spray it all over Yuri lunch. But then Yuri used her hands to cover it.

‘Ack, ack, I wish they will just go away for good.’ Yuri thought.

“Hmm” The three of them sighed as they exhaled the smell deeply.

“This smell good, is it new Sunny?” Seohyun asked.

“Yeah it from America and you don’t have to pay for the perfume, weird girl.” Sunny said.

“Whatever I don’t want to pay anyway.” Yuri muttered.

“F4 is here, F4 is here.” One student yelled to catch everyone attention. Scream and scream was heard as F4 walked in with the cold façade on their faces. The trio breathed in and out heavily as if they were ill or something.

Jessica and her friends wore one entire different clothes from the morning.

‘Damn those fans.’ Jessica communicated by her thought.

‘Yeah, my ears are about to explode.’ Hyoyeon commented.

‘Hey isn’t that your first love Jessica? Sad, she not here with Taeyeon’s first loves.’ Hyoyeon said as she gave Yoona a mental hi-5.

‘She is not my first love.” Taeyeon and Jessica yelled out.

‘I saw her earlier, and you guys don’t want to hear what she said about us.’ Yoona thought ‘especially you Jessica.’

‘What did she said?’ Jessica asked in pain with the thought of her crush, yes not the love of her life, just crush says bad thing about her.

‘That we are monsters heartless creature and you are a babo. And if she fallen in love with any of us, she will jump from the roof top.’ Yoona said as they continued to walk in. ‘And I indirectly said that you like her.’ She thought in a very low volume but Jessica heard it and her eyes twitched and she turned into the murderer mode.

‘What did you say?’ Jessica asked. Her heart was in pain but her mind filled with fury.

‘Uh, I didn’t say anything, right, guys?” Yoona asked for Hyoyeon and Taeyeon help.

‘Yes you did.” Hyoyeon said in a sing sang tone.

‘You said you indirectly told that girl that Jessica likes with her.’ Taeyeon put more fuel into fire.

‘God, you are so dead when we out of here, YOONA.” Jessica screamed in her head while the other winced at her black aura. That was their last thought as they went out of the room. ‘She looked cute today’ Jessica thought as she putted on a goofy smile when they were out of the student’s sight.

Back to Yuri,

‘Jessica, just who are you that make my heart beat faster every second you in my sight’ Yuri sighed as she continued eating her lunch.

Then a girl approached her.

“Hello, can I sit here with you?” the stranger asked and made Yuri looked up from her lunch.

“Yeah, sure you can.”

When the F4 when into their room, Jessica smacked Yoona’s head unexpected as the girl held her head in pain.

“That is for telling her about that.” Jessica said and then she hit Yoona once more time on the head playfully. “And that because I wanted to” She said. Yoona kept quite after that but Taeyeon and Hyoyeon snickered.


In the restaurant that Yuri worked part-time job in.

“Thank you.” Yuri said to the guest as they walked out. Tiffany walked to her.

“So she’s from Spanish?” She asked.

“Yeah, she’s very beautiful, like a doll” Yuri replied.

“I’m away for one single day and you made new friends already, I’m so sad.” Tiffany said as she faked the hurt expression perfectly.

“Mian mian… If you like I will introduce you guys tomorrow.” Yuri said as she saw through her friend’s mask.

‘Remember that” Tiffany said.


“Argggggg” Yuri yelled as her family pushed her down to the bed and put cream on her face.

“Just what are you doing?” She asked.

“What do you think we’re doing? We are making your skin as smooth as possible.” Boa said.

“STOP” Yuri yelled as she stood up and stomped to the bathroom.

“Kids.” Her mother said.

In the bathroom, Yuri washed her face then she brushed her teeth. She tied her chestnut hair back. After that she went strange to her bed and fell asleep easily.

In her dream, they were at a dance party and she saw Jessica walked up to her with a charming smile. She held out her hand

“May I have this dance?” she asked as the other students looked at her with jealousy.

“Yes” Yuri answered.

They were dancing in slow pace, the song was Hoshizora no Waltz. Soon they became unaware of their surroundings. Then the music ended and Jessica leaned closer to Yuri. When Yuri could fell the warm breath on her lips her eyes were closed then everything turned into a blur.

Yuri sat straight up as the dream end

‘A-Aigoo, what kind of dream was that?’ Yuri asked herself as her blush darkened.

She got up and get ready for school. Her dad picked her and Tiffany up as they on their way to school.


In the morning at school were noisy as normal

“This is tired.” Yuri yawned.

“I don’t think you have enough sleep last night, did something happen?” Tiffany asked.

“No, just a dream.” Yuri rubbed her eyes tiredly.

“What was it about?” Tiffany asked once again as she watched in interest as Yuri’s face turned red.

“…Sica…dance…kiss” Yuri muttered.

“What did you say?” Tiffany asked again. Yuri kept her head low until a scream was heard-

Yuri thanked silently to the scream.

-and followed by yelling and screaming such as

“F4 is here”

“F4 is here”

“F4 is here” they kept on saying it and then Jessica, Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon walked in another super y set of clothes with their normal façade.

Yuri and Tiffany eyes followed their every movement.

‘Not this again’ Jessica thought as she kept on walking.

‘So tired, I didn’t get much sleep last night’ Taeyeon yawned in her mind if that was possible.

‘Why, did you do something?’ Yoona smirked as if she knew exactly what Taeyeon did last night.

‘Yes I did, I had to go to America last night for family business so I’m this tired.’ Taeyeon smirked as the smirk on Yoona’s face was gone.

‘Uh, guys, Jessica, Taeyeon, those girls are staring at you again.’ Hyoyeon informed.

‘Really? Yep, they are staring at you’ Yoona sang and that made Taeyeon and Jessica blushed.

‘OMG, they blushed, again. I must say this more often.” Yoona said.

‘SHUT UP’ Jessica and Taeyeon both yelled in their mind.

‘Wait, guys, who is she and what is she doing there?’ Hyoyeon asked as she looked at the girl in the middle of the hall way.

‘She have a cake, I think it’s for you Jessica. Are you going to take it?’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Why would I want a cake? I’m not hungry you know, but what to do? I couldn’t just take that cake cuz it will break my cold images, any ideas?’ Jessica frowned slightly.

‘How about walk away from her?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘That a little soft, they will not think I’m cool anymore T_T’ Jessica sobbed.

‘Then how about, uh shove the cake back into her face?’ Yoona said.

‘Yoona, you know what? That is the smartest thing you ever said for the whole day.’ Jessica cheered. ‘Anyway, let’s go’ She thought as she looked over to the brunettes. ‘I hope you will forgive me for this.’ Jessica thought to herself as they kept walking until they reached the girl.

“Jessica-ssi,-” the girl began

“What is she doing?”

“Wow she is so going to be rejected.”

“-I made this for only you, please accept it.” She finished with a nervous smile as she brought the cake up for Jessica.

‘Rejection for you’ Jessica thought ‘Because someone already stole my heart.’

‘Really? Who is it?’ Taeyeon asked suddenly.

‘What the heck? You can hear me I thought you were all out, damn, anyway yeah so what?’ Jessica asked

‘I am the only one in here with you because the other already exited. And who is it?’ Taeyeon asked curiously.

‘You will know, eventually.’ Jessica said as she focused on the task in hand.

She brought her hand up to take the cake-

“Wow she took it”

“I can’t believe it.”

This made the girl smiled like an idiot and made Yuri felt hurt in her chest.

‘Omo, is this jealousy?’ Yuri thought.

-and then she shoved into the girl’s face. Her smile vanished into thin air. This made Yuri felt somewhat relived but then it turned into anger. And it made the trio to snicker.

“Jessica-ssi is not going to eat your home make cake” they said in unison.

Jessica reached out for the nearest handkerchief -which was in Seohyun’ front pocket- and wiped the remaining pieces of cake on her hand.

“Oh my” Sunny said.

After Jessica finished she threw it up to the air. The all tried to get that handkerchief but it landed in Yuri’ hands but the anger took the best of her so she threw it on the ground and stepped on it which made everyone gasped and Jessica to turn and looked at her.

‘This is bad, Jessica is very mad right now.’ Hyoyeon shivered.

‘Should we do anything?” Taeyeon asked warily, she is not the type to worry but when her friend got mad; nothing can stop her from killing someone.

‘Just leave her, she not going to hurt that girl…right? Because she is her first love after all…right?’ Yoona asked nervously as they stared at Jessica who was walking toward Yuri.

“Oh, I don’t know what will happen to her.”

“Maybe , Ms.Jung will hurt her or something”

They were all trying to think of what will happen but no one felt the murderous aura around her except her friends.

“What’s your name?” Jessica asked. ‘Don’t worry guys; I’m not going to hurt her, just asking for information in a cool way.’ Jessica thought as her friends let out a sigh of relived. She looked into Yuri’s brown eyes.

‘Way to go but you scared me.’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Yeah’ Taeyeon and Yoona agreed.

‘Sorry’ Jessica grinned sheepishly in her head.

“M-My name is Yuri Kwon.” Yuri answered in shocked.

“What a beautiful name you have” Jessica said

“Thank you, Je- Ms.Jung.” Yuri corrected herself.

“Oh you know me, say, do you think I’m a monster?” Jessica asked with hope but didn’t show it in her voice.

‘Oh no, Yoona-ssi must have told her about that’ Yuri thought as she took another step closer to the living hell that she thought of.

“Well, I did say that and I’m not going to deny it. Because what you are doing is wrong.” Yuri used all of her strength to say it.

‘Guys, take that list of 11 things about girlfriends that will be approved by my mother out. Check in the honest and brave.” Jessica thought.

‘Ok, she has nine more to go.’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Then check in beautiful’ Jessica said again.

‘Already in’ Yoona said.

‘Oh, and then check in the make Jessica blushed.’ said Taeyeon.

‘In’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Damn you.’ thought Jessica

“Do you think that I’m wrong?” Jessica asked.

“Yes, well kinda.” Yuri said as she bowed her head while the other members of F4 and the entire school watched her.

“Really? So everything I do is wrong?” Jessica asked.

“No, I mean yes but when you do stuff like that I think you a babo” She finally said it. Everyone gasped at this and even the F4 members seem a little dazed.

‘Jessica, your heart rate is 500 beat in one minute.’ Yoona smirked.

‘Check in another one, make Jessica’s heart beat faster’ Taeyeon said.

‘Wow, I’m impressed. Scored five out of eleven on the list that no one have ever score one before by just a few sentences.’ Yoona said with awe.

‘Very impressive’ Hyoyeon said.

“Babo? Do you know what I might do to you after this?” Jessica asked as she smirked. Everyone around them felt in silent.

“No, but I will always say what I’m thinking of.” Yuri said. Jessica held her chin and leaned closer. Whispers were heard and some even make plan to kill Yuri.

‘What the hell are you doing Jessica?’ asked Yoona

‘What the?” said Hyoyeon

‘Do you think she’s really going to do it?’ Taeyeon asked

‘Well if it Jessica, it’s not impossible.’ Yoona watched Yuri’s eyes closely.

“Tell me what are you thinking of right now” Jessica said. Her breath was brushing against Yuri’s lips.

“Meanie…” Yuri whispered as her eyes closed slowly.

“Oh really” Jessica leaned in as she gave Yuri a peck on her cheek. “What about now?” She asked and everyone gasped.

“Babo…” Yuri whispered again as her face turned into a tomato, but this time her voice was lower.

This made Jessica released Yuri changed her attention to Tiffany.

“And may I ask what your name?” Jessica said in a romantic way as she held Tiffany’s chin up like what she did to Yuri earlier.

“H-Hwang Tiffany” Tiffany stumbled.

 ‘Oh my, is this me or Jessica being very romantic.’ Yoona asked.

‘It not you and Jessica is being very romantic.’  Hyoyeon teased.

‘Jes-si-ca! Get your hand off her or I will kill you.’ Taeyeon threatened but Jessica still kept quiet.

Jessica glanced over to Yuri to see her reaction, then she leaned in closer and closer until her lips were just five inches away from Tiffany’s.

Upon seeing this, Taeyeon and Yuri have gone mad. They both have the killer aura surrounding them. When Jessica sensed this she pulled back immediately. She walked out of the room but stopped.

“If anyone touches them when I’m out of here, you know what will happen.” Jessica yelled out and then the crowd just groaned but didn’t want their life to end so they kept quiet and just walked out.

Yuri seems to be in a daze and so does Tiffany.

“Uh, Yuri-ssi are you ok?” the stranger from yesterday asked as she waved her hand in front of the brunette’s faces. That made Yuri snapped out of her own la la land.

“Oh, I’m fine” Yuri said “Anyway, this is Tiffany, my best friend.” Then she looked over to Tiffany who was in her own world again. “Tiffany, Tiffany, this is the girl I told you about. Her name is Hara.” Yuri said. “Nice to meet you, Tiffany-ssi” Hara said as she held out a hand.

“Nice to meet you, too Hara-ssi” Tiffany said as she took the other girl’s hand happily.

“It seems like you have gotten attention from F4 but Ms.Jung is one of the most cold blooded and player ever so you guys should be careful.” Hara said.

“Ok” Yuri answered after one minute.

“Yeah but we better go to class.” Tiffany said.

“I’m having English, what about you?” Hara said

“Us too, then let’s go.” Yuri cheered happily.


At recess Yuri brought ice-cream for the three of them. They walked slowly and enjoyed that ice-cream until Hara slipped and the ice-cream ended up on someone shoes. When she lifted her face to identify the person, her face went paled.

‘Ok, hell to you, princess.’ Yoona thought as she shook her head.

‘Yep, indeed hell to you’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Now she even madder than this morning’ Taeyeon said but they didn’t notice the other brunettes that happen to stood right behind them.

Hara looked up and saw a very angry Jessica. There was fire in her eyes.

“Ms.Jung, I’m very sorry.” Hara said shakily.

“Sorry?” Jessica let anger controlled her “You think this will be finish with one word sorry? Then what's the police and laws are there for?” She said.

You see, Jessica had a problem about anger issue, when she get mad no one except her sister and mother could stop her from do something that she might regret it later.

‘Jessica, be careful, Yuri-ssi is right behind you.’ Hyoyeon said as she noticed the two other girls.

‘It’s useless, she locked down her communication world and those shoes is special made in America by her aunt’s company so nothing can stop her now, if you want call her sister or mom but it’s impossible because her mom is in hospital and her sister is working overseas.’ Yoona groaned.

“That is my fault, I, I will buy a new pair of shoes for you.” She said.

“What? Are you richer than me? Do you think you could buy everything by money?” Jessica asked with venom in her voice. Her surrounding was a blur accept for the girl in front of her.

“I’m sorry, I will do everything that you want” Hara said as Yuri and Tiffany watched them curiously.

“Everything?” Jessica smirked.

‘Stop this now, Jessica, your first love look very jealous by that sentence you know that?’ Hyoyeon thought.

‘Stop trying already, she cut the line to her communication.’ Yoona was getting impatience.

“Yes” Hara said.

“Then-“she stopped to think for a bit then she stared down at her new shoes. “Then it all.” She said as she brought her dirty shoe to the front.

‘You shouldn’t have done that, Jessica.’   Yoona thought and then she looked at a surprise brunette. But she didn’t show the worry on her face; instead the other F4 members just smirked and shook their head.

“What?” Hara asked.

“You said you will do anything right?” Jessica’s smirk still remained on her face. Hara looked up at her with teary eyes. When tears dropped onto the ground, Yuri was now shaking in anger.

“What do you think you are doing?” Yuri asked.

‘Let see if she could calm Jessica down.’ Taeyeon smirked.

Upon hearing Yuri’s voice, Jessica instantly looked behind her then her mind returned but she couldn’t lose her cool because of this so she kept the façade and then she turned her communication world back on.

‘You are so dead Jessica.’ Hyoyeon said jokingly.

‘Shut up; just let me think of something.’ Jessica said as she stopped herself from pulling her hair out. ‘Got it, sorry about this Yuri, this is the only way to keep my cool.’

“This is not your business,” Jessica finally said with some emotion in her voice but no one notice it. ‘Take the bait’ she thought.

“Oh, this is my business, she is my friend and I’m not going to let you do something like that to her.” Yuri said as she stood in front of Hara.

‘Why doesn’t she just take the bait and step aside?” Yoona was now rubbing her temple in annoyance.

‘Well, that brave for you.’ Taeyeon said.

“Well then if she is your friend, will you my shoe for her?” Jessica said with regret, ‘Oh man, what have I done?’ She thought.

‘Technically you told her to your shoe.’ Yoona said.

‘Now she going to hate me forever, noooooooo’ Jessica yelled but she stopped when Yuri lowered herself.

‘Even now, I can’t hate her’ Yuri thought

‘Jessica, stop her now or you will be sorry’ Taeyeon warned her. Just when Jessica was about to stop Yuri from her shoe, Yuri stood straight up and threw her ice-cream at Jessica face and made her fell backward. The others just stared at her like she was aliens.

‘She shouldn’t have done that now Jessica is going to kill her for sure.’ Hyoyeon said as she hid back her snicker.

‘What the hell does she thinks she doing? I was about to stop her then… argggg.’ Now Jessica turned into an uncontrollable beast.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Jessica yelled out in fury. Now her anger had returned to her.

“I just do what everyone else want to do but to afraid to.” Yuri said as she walked away with Tiffany. “Hey Hara, are you coming?” She asked.

“Uh… sure.” Hara replied but fear showed in her eyes. Slowly she stood up and followed Yuri and Tiffany.

When they out of view, the three members of F4 turned back and looked at their leader.

“Hey Jessica, are you alright?” Yoona asked then helped Jessica stand up.

“I’m fine” she replied “Now someone going to take that F4 card” She glared at the empty space that Yuri was once standing.

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked in concern.

“Sure, now let’s go.” Jessica growled as she stood up and walked back to their room. The other three members just followed in silence because no one dares to talk to Jessica when she was this mad.

In the school, there was one special room for F4. Inside, there were everything that they want or need, like DVD player (The best type) TV, games and stuff like that.

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were playing the new model of Guitar Hero with more than two girl stood beside and cheered them on.

Yoona was being the DJ of the group, she changed music constantly but no one complain because that was the music they all like.

Jessica was throwing some arrow at the target; she just kept doing that and ignored everyone else.

“Hey, what’s wrong with Jessica?” Hyoyeon asked as she looked at Jessica.

“I think Jessica is still shock. She kept doing that for the whole day.” Taeyeon said but still focusing on her games unlike Hyoyeon who putted the guitar down and walked toward Jessica with a silly smirk on her face.

“What’s wrong?” Hyoyeon asked as she patted Jessica’s shoulder.

“Don’t touch me,” Jessica said as she shrugged out of Hyoyeon’s hand. “You don’t know how mad I am right now. I was just about to stop her but she just threw the ice-cream on me. I swear someone going to get a F4 card.” She gritted her teeth and then started throwing the arrow again.

“That’s not something you should think about, it just normal.” Hyoyeon grinned then Jessica looked over her way and started to laugh.

“Hehe, you are an idiot.” Jessica said as she continued to laugh with Hyoyeon.


This morning Tiffany was not with Yuri either because her mom was in the hospital so she had to take care of her. Yuri walked to her locker. She looked around to see that everyone was staring at her.

O….k, that just weird.’ Yuri thought but kept on walking. When she opened her locker…


Yeeeah... that's all I have... I probably won't be able to write anymore so if you feel like continuing it.. plz do so... (and if you know there's any SNSD version of BOF... plz tell me... cuz i wanna read iiiiiiiit! XD)

Drop a comment if you can.. ^^