Last Day

I Have To Let You Go

It's already 3 days since the first day Daehyun and Youngjae went to Busan.Daehyun still was given chances to live for three days.Youngjae have to exclude himself from B.A.P activities. He wants to accompany his bestfriend, Daehyun. Although it was only three days, Youngjae's relationship with Daehyun's family was getting closer. He even treated Daehyun's family like his own family. Daehyun's parents treated him like their own son too. Daehyun's brother also treated Youngjae like his own brother.

After having dinner, Youngjae and Daehyun spend their time in Daehyun's bedroom. They are checking on their Twitters and fancafe. A lot of Babys have sended their message for Daehyun's recovery. Daehyun is feeling guilty towards the Babys because he can't be an idol for them anymore. He thought Babys will not love him anymore since he had a disease but he was wrong.Babys loved him so much and still with them in difficult times.

'Youngjae~ah..I'm not a good idol right? I'm useless for our Babys~and for you too~I've made you trouble for staying here and have to exclude yourself for B.A.P..I'm sorry~~I'm so sorry~' Daehyun apologizes to Youngjae. Daehyun is laying at his bed while Youngjae is sitting besides him with a laptop on his lap.

Youngjae put the laptop aside before he answers Daehyun's question.

He sighs deeply. 'Daehyunnie~~How many times I have to tell you that you are not making me trouble at all.You are not useless..Babys loved you~They cared for you~They never forgot about you~ We loved you the way you are~No one other than you..Daehyunnie..'

Daehyun looks at Youngjae's eyes. 'If this night will be the last night I'm with you~~Will you be sad?' Daehyun asked as he looks at Youngjae's eyes weakly.He breaths repeatedly because he feels he can't breathe as usually normal.Youngjae's eyes becomes blurred with tears. He hates to hear that words 'last night'.He is afraid that Daehyun will leave him.

'I..I..I..can't breathe~~Young..Jae..' Daehyun stuttered because he suddenly can't breathe normally.Youngjae takes Daehyun's medicine quickly. He lifted Daehyun's head and gives him a pill and helps him to drink water. He finally can breathes normally.

Youngjae hugs Daehyun tightly and cries again. 'Daehyunnie~~What's happening to you??Why you can't breathe suddenly??I'm afraid to lose you..I don't want to lose you..Why this world was so mean to me~~? I can't let you go~~' Youngjae's voice becomes deep. He hugs Daehyun tightly likes he don't want to release the hug.

Daehyun is weak to respond to the hug but with the all the strength that he had he tries to hugs Youngjae back. He puts his arms around Youngjae and tears are rolling at his cheek.

'Pro..promise me..Jae.To not be sad when I'm already gone.Promise..me you will be a strong person..to everyone..for me..Don't ever cry when I'm not with you anymore~Be a shining super star artist~and love our Babys~' Daehyun said and tears still rolling at his cheek.

Youngjae nodded when he heard Daehyun says like that.He is still hugging Daehyun.'I love you my bestfriend~~' Youngjae said while still crying.

'I lo..ve you too~My bestfriend..' Daehyun said.

'Could..you..bring me to the sea shore tomorrow morning~~I wanted to see the sun rising~Bu..San's sea is very beautiful~' Daehyun asked Youngjae.

'I will bring you~~Of course..I will bring you..I promised..' Youngjae promises to Daehyun.

Daehyun smiles as he knows his bestfriend will bring him to the sea shore tomorrow.

'Can you sing your parts at our songs for me?' Daehyun asked Youngjae to sing his parts in B.A.P songs.

Youngjae releases his hug and says,'You wanted me to sing my parts?We had a lot of songs Daehyunnie~Which one do you want to hear?'

Daehyun blinks his eyes and he wants Youngjae to sing his own parts in all of their songs.

'Alright..Dae..I will sing it for you~I will begin with 'Warrior' until our latest songs..' Youngjae answered softly.

Daehyun loves Youngjae's voice so much.It was husky but soft too. His bestfriend sings for him one by one of his parts.Youngjae sings although tears are rolling at his cheeks. He can't endure his tears anymore. He holds Daehyun's hand while singing.

Daehyun hears him singing until the very last song 'Rain Sound'. Youngjae decided to sing the song last.

It was raining outside.Youngjae covers Daehyun's body with a blanket.

Just then, 'You are perfect Yoo Youngjae~~' Daehyun spoke slowly and softly.

Youngjae sleeps beside Daehyun. Tonight ends with the words 'You are perfect Yoo Youngjae'.

 

 

 

A light appears infront of Daehyun........................................................