Chapter 33

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seunghyun just gotten out of the shower and decided to check his phone if ever someone called or texted while he was taking a bath.

14 Missed calls.  1 text message.

He went to see the message first since it was only one and replying won’t take that long.

It was from Jiyong.

He hesitated to open it at first since he’s still kind of disappointed with everything between the three of them. Sujin, Jiyong and him.

But there’s something that kind of pushed him to let his finger click the message and read the contents.

As soon as he finished reading, his heart began to beat fast and he didn’t even know why. Maybe it was for the fact that he felt something is going on after he read Jiyong’s text message.

He didn’t even call him ‘hyung’ on the message like he used to.

Did he know about what was going on between Sujin and him and Jiyong was angry so he didn’t even bother to respect him anymore?

No, he can’t be.

But the text message says he should come at the beach….ASAP.

That word only added to his nervousness thinking Jiyong might have known anything.

He was so into his thoughts that he forgot about the missed calls but as soon as he was about to put back his phone on the bedside table, he finally remembered.

He clicked a button and it showed the caller’s name that left him 14 missed calls.

His heart sank, as his phone nearly broke free from his grip.

No, it’s impossible.

Sujin didn’t just call him 14 times.

Why would she call him that much? Is she going to tell him something important?

He immediately dialed Sujin’s number and patiently waiting for her to answer, tapping a foot on the wooden floor, mentally pleading that she would pick up.

But she didn’t answer.

He tried calling her again.

Once. Twice. Thrice.

Still no answer. He was starting to get worried as he continued to call her back but it would just immediately go straight to voicemail without even hearing a ring. Her phone is turned off.

He decided to go talk with Jiyong first and he could just go find Sujin after so if he could find her, he could just take her to a dinner or something.

He hurriedly prepared himself and got out of his house but was stopped when his butler called him out.

He turned around and looked at his butler with eyes saying ‘hurry with what you’re going to say’ but of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter