Chapter 12

Forgotten and Unknown Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sujin's POV

 

I am currently packing my things that are needed later. The guys called me lately about going to the beach. They said they wanted a relaxation time with friends and that includes me. I hesitated at first because I thought that there will be some guests that I don’t know but they told me it’s just the 5 of them and me. They said they would fetch me at 8 in the morning.

I looked at my watch, it reads: 7:49 am. Few minutes more before they will arrive here.

At exactly 8 the doorbell rang and I got up from the couch to open the door.

“Are you done packing?” It was Jiyong and I hated myself for feeling a little bit disappointed that it wasn’t Seunghyun who went.

“Yeah, I’ll just get my things.” I said and got my stuffs out with the help of Jiyong.

As soon as I got inside, the guys had already reserved a seat for me inside the van and greeted me like we haven’t seen each other for so long.

The ride going to the beach was fun. We did fun stuffs and didn’t noticed that we already arrived at the resort. Everybody was excited that we hurriedly got out of the van and went inside the rest house. We unpacked our things at our designated rooms. There are only 3 rooms and the boys played rock, paper, scissors to decide who will be each other’s roommate. Seunghyun is with Jiyong and the 3 are staying together while I am staying alone in the other room.

As everything is ready and so is everyone. We all ran to the calm sea and enjoyed the water.

I was just enjoying when Jiyong came up to me with a smirk on his face.

“What’s with that fa—? Ya!”

He suddenly splashed me with water using his hands. I decided to also play this little game of his and splashed him, too. I was closing my eyes not wanting to let my eyes sting because of the sea water. I kept on splashing when I felt a pair of arms around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. I turned around and rubbed my eyes to get the water off and sees Jiyong trying to keep himself from laughing.

“Hey!” I exclaimed and punches him lightly on his shoulder.

He let go and pretended to be hurt by rubbing his shoulder, “Ya, that hurts.”

“Why did you do that?” I asked.

“So you’ll stop splashing.” He said then bit his lower lip but bursts out laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” I asked confused, “What’s so funny about?”

“You should’ve seen yourself! You’re splashing without anyone in front of you.” He answered in between laughs and placed his hands on his stomach.

So is making me a crazy girl funny? He made me look like I have an imaginary friend!

I crossed my arms and glared at him. If glares could kill, he’s probably dead right now. He must’ve realized that I wasn’t responding anymore and he had stopped laughing. He plastered a large smile on his face as he goes near me. He placed his hands on the both sides of my cheeks and pressed it to the center/together making my cheeks small.

“Aww…. don’t be angry. I’m sorry.” He said in a cute voice while moving my head side to side. He stopped and looked at me.

Butterflies, cheeks turning hot, heart beating fast. Ugh…. It’s embarrassing! I can’t let him see me like this and decided to turn his head to the side by placing my hand on his right cheek pushing it gently to my left.

“Go get another person to play with.” I said chuckling.

He turned to face me and said, “But I want to get you.” Then he smirks. Uh-oh. I know what he’s planning.

“No, Jiyong.” Then I ran as fast as I could, “You are not going to!”

“Yes, I will!”

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

I was swimming when Sujin and Jiyong caught my eyes. They were chasing each other and screaming at the same time. Psh. Do they really need to scream?

They both look like enjoying each other’s c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter