Finally

Dude, I love a guy!

Minjun didn't leave his room once, other than going to school, he still embarrassed about what happened between him and Jonghyun. He didn't know what to do about it, he just wanted to die.

Seonghwa walked into Minjun's room and found him hidden under the covers, she sighed and sat down on the bed. "Minjun, are you going to stay in bed for-"

She was interrupted when Minjun's phone went off, she found it under his bed, it was Jonghyun who was calling. She looked over at Minjun before walking out into the hall, she pressed a button then put the phone to her ear.

"Minjun!?" Jonghyun asked.

"It's his friend" Seonghwa replied.

"Where is Minjun, I need to talk to him"

Seonghwa looked back into Minjun's room, he hadn't moved an inch, Seonghwa sighed and scratched the back of her head. "He's not really in the mood to talk"

"Please let me talk to him" Jonghyun repeated. "I need to tell him how I feel"

Seonghwa almost screamed from the excitement. "You do?"

"I love him, I know it hasn't been long, but I love him with all my heart." Jonghyun said. "I don't know if I can live without him, he's just so perfect"

"So Kim Jonghyun, your gay?"

Jonghyun didn't respond for moment then spoke. "Yes, for Minjun"

Seonghwa couldn't help but squeal, Jonghyun took his phone away from his ear so the sound didn't kill his ears. Minjun peeked his head from under the covers, he wondered what made Seonghwa squeal.

Seonghwa took a deep breath, then spoke. "So, how are you going to get Minjun?"

"I have a plan, but I don't know if I can do it alone" Jonghyun answered.

"Well, you won't be doing it alone," Seonghwa said. "I'll help"

Jonghyun felt very grateful that Seonghwa was going to help, he told her the plan then had to get going. Seonghwa walked back into Minjun's room, set his phone on his nightstand and said goodbye to Minjun.

The next day was the day of the plan, Minjun kept quiet the entire time in school. Seonghwa tried her best to keep quiet about the plan, she couldn't wait to see Minjun smile again.

Seonghwa had to act sick, which made Minjun worried about her, then go home. She snuck out of her room window and went over to Minjun's house, she explained the plan to Minjun's mother. 

Minjun's mother knew he was gay, she always relied on Minjun for everything. She wanted to help however she can, Seonghwa tried to think of something she could do. Minjun's mother suggested that she could make the food, Seonghwa nodded.

An hour later a car pulled up the driveway, it was Jonghyun. He was accompanied by the rest of the SHINee members, they knew that Jonghyun was gay, they were happy he found someone who made him happy.

Seonghwa opened the door and had to hold back her screaming, her favorite idol group was walking through the front door. She walked the five of them to the garage, they had a lot of work to do in four hours.

Jonghyun and Minho carried all the useless materials out of the garage and in the backyard, Taemin was ordered to set up all the tables and chairs. Key decided to clean up the place, Seonghwa had to go to the grocery store for more food. Onew was forced to put up some of the games Seonghwa bought earlier. Minjun's mother started to make a huge cake, and other delicious snacks.

In about three hours everything was ready, everyone gathered in the kitchen. Everyone sat down somewhere and took a break, after a quick rest, Seonghwa and Taemin carried the food out to the garage.

Jonghyun rehearsed what he was going to say to Minjun, Key helped him. Minho and Onew had nothing to do, they started playing with the games in the backyard.

Seonghwa and Taemin walked into the garage, their hard work paid off.

The floor used to be full of dead leaves, dead bugs, and much more, now it was clean and they were proud. Instead of cobwebs and insects, there were streamers and balloons around the ceiling, Taemin set down the cake on the center table, Seonghwa set the cupcakes and cookies next to the cake.

Seonghwa sighed and looked over everything, she couldn't wait for Minjun to get home. Taemin looked over at her and smiled, he was impressed that a friend would go this far to make another friend happy.

Seonghwa caught him looking and looked over at him. "What?"

Taemin shook his head. "Nothing"

Seonghwa gaydar suddenly went off, she had a pretty accurate one. "Really?" Taemin nodded and looked down at his feet. "How's your boyfriend, Minho?"

"He's goo-" Taemin's eyes widened, how did she know? Seonghwa smiled and walked back into the house, she left Taemin dumbfounded. Taemin followed behind her and ran into Minho, he and Seonghwa looked at each other before Seonghwa walked away.

"Hey babe" Minho said, pecking Taemin on the forehead.

"She knows" Taemin said.

"Who?"

"That girl, she knows we are dating"

Minho looked at where Seonghwa was then shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care, as long as she doesn't tell anyone" Taemin nodded and walked with Minho back into the kitchen.

Five minutes before Minjun would get home, SHINee, a few friends, and Minjun's mother hid in the garage. Seonghwa kept watch for Minjun, she hated the waiting.

She felt butterflies in her stomach when she saw Minjun walking up to the door, his head was down and he wore that same expression. Embarrassment.

Seonghwa greeted Minjun with a smile. "Hi"

Minjun was surprised to see Seonghwa in his house. "I thought you went home sick"

"I lied, I actually have to show you something" Seonghwa said, she gave Minjun a smile before taking off his backpack.

"I don't want to see it, I just want to go up to my room and sleep" Minjun said.

Seonghwa made sure Minjun was always facing her as she walked towards the garage, she ignored Minjun pleas to let him go sleep. She stopped in front of the garage, the SHINee members, friends, and Minjun's mother as quiet as they could be.

"Seonghwa, why won't you-"

"Just look" she started to turn Minjun around.

Minjun sighed and turned around, he couldn't believe who was standing right in front of him. "J-jonghyun"

Jonghyun smiled and walked up to Minjun, he didn't waste a single second. He cupped Minjun's cheek and planted his lips on Minjun's, Minjun slowly closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Jonghyun.

Everyone started cheering, Seonghwa jumped up and down screaming like an idiot. Minjun's mothers had tears running down her face, she wiped them with her tissue.

Jonghyun was the first to end the kiss, he smiled at Minjun. "I love you, Minjun"

Minjun blushed and smiled. "I l-love you too, Jonghyun"

Jonghyun had a huge smile on his face and picked Minjun up, he spun him around. He set Minjun down and intertwined his hand with Minjun's, the two walked into the garage. Ready to start their life together.

Key shook his head. "Jonghyun didn't do what I said, why did I even help him?" he asked Taemin.

Taemin giggled and leaned his head on Minho's shoulder. "At least Jonghyun is happy, that's all that matters"

--------------------------------------

Enjoy? I hope you did, k, bye!