Text

Dude, I love a guy!

You could say that Minjun is nervous, he should be, he held his phone in his hand. He couldn't take his eyes off it, a unknown number was calling.

He wondered if it was Jonghyun, he took a deep breath and answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's Jonghyun"

Minjun started walking around his room, he didn't realize the huge smile on Seonghwa's face.

"So I have no schedule next Saturday, how's then?" Jonghyun asked.

Minjun usually had nothing to do so he accepted the offer, Jonghyun pumped his fist and said goodbye to Minjun. Minjun blushed and set the phone down on his desk, he turned to Seonghwa.

"I have date with Kim Jonghyun!" he screamed.

Seonghwa screamed and enveloped Minjun in her arms, the two started screaming like little girls and decided to treat themselves to ice cream.

Seonghwa grabbed her purse and linked arms with Minjun. "Ready?"

Minjun nodded. "Yep"

"To the ice cream shop!" Seonghwa shouted as she pointed straight towards the door. 

Minjun giggled and the two walked back outside and down the street, the two were talking about the date. Seonghwa was completely jealous that her friend had caught the eye of a celebrity, but she was also happy for him.

Minjun went through so much, he got rejected by the guy he liked. He ended up getting bullied by the guy because of it, Seonghwa helped him get through it.

She was a strong teenager, she still takes martial arts to protect herself and Minjun. She once beat up this girl that always slapped Minjun, Seonghwa was like Minjun's personal bodyguard.

Her looks could deceive anybody, she had the looks of a model. Her black hair was always parted at the right spots, she never had any problems with acne or blemishes. She was practically flawless.

The two shared a large twist then left the ice cream shop, Seonghwa saw a bit of ice cream on Minjun's cheek. She giggled and her index finger and wiped away the ice cream, Minjun smiled and thanked her.

The next morning Minjun felt a buzz on his chest, he forget to set his phone on the nightstand. He grabbed his phone and pressed a button, he read the message.

I can't wait for the date, I want to see your beautiful face again. :)

Minjun blushed and smiled, he pushed the letters on the keyboard.

I can't wait too *imagine me blushing for calling me beautiful*

Seonghwa walked in, she sat down next to Minjun and read the text. She squealed and gave Minjun a small hug. "He so likes you!"

Minjun shook his head. "He's just being a nice guy, that's all"

Seonghwa sighed and knocked Minjun on his head. "Stop being stubborn, he so likes you"

Minjun's phone buzzed again, he looked at it.

Just seeing your beautiful face would make a lot of guys blush, including me ;)

Seonghwa looked at the text. "He so wants you, give me your phone" she swiped Minjun's phone from his hand and smiled.

"Seonghwa, what are you typing?" Minjun asked. Seonghwa had a smile on her face while handing Minjun his phone back, Minjun checked the message. "How could you type that to him!?"

Suddenly his phone buzzed again, he gulped and checked the message Jonghyun sent him. 

Oh...you think I'm hot...Just wait until you see me shirtless ;)

Minjun gave Seonghwa a glare then pondered what to write, then started typing.

My friend typed that message, but...I think...you know -.-

Seonghwa looked at the message and smirked. "I knew you liked what I wrote"

"Shush" Minjun replied.

Minjun's phone buzzed, Minjun checked the message.

I know what you mean, your friend knows what she's doing. Now I must go, have a wonderful day, beautiful :)

Seonghwa read the message and eyed Minjun, Minjun sighed and put the phone away. "He's just being a good person, he doesn't-"

Minjun was interrupted when his phone buzzed, he grabbed his phone and read the message.

One more thing, what's your favorite flower?

Minjun thought for a moment, he didn't really know his favorite flower.

It doesn't matter, but why do you need to know?

Seonghwa looked over and waited with Minjun for Jonghyun to text back, when Minjun's phone buzzed the two were anxious to see what Jonghyun wrote.

You'll see ;) I have to go perform now...bye beautiful :)

Minjun didn't text back, he really didn't need to if Jonghyun would be busy. Minjun rose from his bed, grabbed a clean pair of clothes, then walked into the bathroom.

He took a quick shower, dried himself off then looked into the mirror. He wondered why Jonghyun would like him, he wasn't very attractive. His glasses were very nerdy, and he always wears either a hat or a beanie.

Minjun changed into his clothes, brushed his teeth, applied his deodorant, and sighed. "Time to face the day" he said before leaving the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------

Next chapter is the date, hope you enjoyed. The texting is in italic.

1) Bias in EXO?