Coffee

Dude, I love a guy!

It was already the day of the date, Minjun was very nervous. He wasn't the only one though, Jonghyun was also nervous. He never felt this nervous for a long time, the only other time was the day of SHINee's debut.

First thing Minjun did when he entered the cafe was that he ordered a iced mocha, he sat down near the side windows where he could watch the cars come and go.

He noticed someone walking towards him, he could tell it was Jonghyun. He was carrying a bouquet in his hand, there was also a note in the bouquet. Jonghyun gave him a smile and sat down, he handed Minjun the bouquet, he was nervous what Minjun would think.

Minjun smiled. "Thanks for the flowers," he smelled them and smiled wider "they are very beautiful"

"So are you" Jonghyun added.

Minjun blushed and took the note from the bouquet, he eyed Jonghyun before ripping open the envelope. The first thing he saw was a rose surrounded by a lot of glitter, he giggled and started to read the letter. 

Jonghyun watched anxiously as Minjun read the letter, he was relieved to see a smile on his face. Before Minjun could say anything, his coffee was ready. Jonghyun cursed whoever made his coffee and waited for Minjun to return, he really wanted to know what Minjun was going to say.

Minjun returned with his coffee. "Sorry"

"It's ok, at least you won't be thirsty"

"Yeah, I guess" Minjun took a sip of his iced mocha. "now as I was going to say" he cleared his throat and rearranged himself in the chair. "I thought the letter was very romantic, but I have a question"

"Go ahead" Jonghyun said.

"Why me?"

"What?"

"Why pick me to go on a date with, and not some other fan"

Jonghyun didn't want to say because he didn't want Minjun to know that he had a crush on him, he thought for a second. "I guess-"

Minjun noticed that someone was taking picture with a camera, he realized that the guy was paparazzi. If the guy realized he was on a date with Jonghyun, it would create a controversy.

Minjun rose, Jonghyun watched him. "Are you-"

Minjun handed Jonghyun his hoodie. "Put it on"

"What?"

"Someone is taking pictures of us, paparazzi"

Jonghyun was going to turn his head, Minjun knew that doing this would create a controversy. He hated what he was about to do, but he grabbed Jonghyun's chin and planted his lips on Jonghyun's.

Minjun ended the kiss then looked Jonghyun in his eyes, he quickly gathered his things then ran off. He can't believe he had just done that, what else could he have done?

He just hoped it didn't cause a controversy, he would hate to be the cause of it.

At Minjun's house later that day, he was staring at his phone. He counted fifteen calls from Jonghyun, he just couldn't bring himself to answer. Seonghwa ran in the room, panting.

"I got your text, did you really do that?" Seonghwa asked, Minjun nodded and continued watching his phone vibrating. "Is that Jonghyun?"

Minjun nodded. "Yeah"

"Aren't you going to answer?"

Minjun shook his head. "I know what he is going to say, I don't want to hear it though"

"What do you think he's going to say?" she asked.

"Something like 'never talk to me again' or something like that"

Seonghwa sighed and flicked Minjun on the forehead. "Jonghyun likes you, just talk to him"

Minjun shook his head and looked away from his phone. "I really need to take a nap, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

Seonghwa nodded. "I get it, don't worry about it, Minjun" she gave Minjun a smile before walking out of the room.

Minjun sighed and turned off his phone, he trudged over to his bed and fell on it. He covered himself in the blankets and closed his eyes, he really wanted to forget this day.

-------------------------------------

Enjoy? Hope you did!