Do you wanna B? BLOCK - B

Might like you better

"Oh sorry, where are my manners.."
"Never knew you had some" you heard Sehun whisper so only you could heard it and you couldn't hold back your smile that broke out.
"..I'm Ahn Jaehyo but you can just call me Jaehyo oppa" he winked. 


"Well Jaehyo-shii, how can i help you?" I scanned him with an blank face.

"Ey don't be like that, come on i introduce you to my friends and than i can show you around the rooms in the club." he winked at me with such a greasy smile.

*oh  please i know exactly what you want..but that's my chance*

"Fine with me" i smiled as if i was really interested in him. As Jaehyo turned around i quickly bent over to Sehun "Take care of my drink I'm soon back".

As I followed Jaehyo i suddenly became more nervous I don't know why but as i looked at the group of guys they had such a strange aura around them.

"Hey guys look who i brought, she is new here" he yelled over the music and suddenly all eyes of them and the girls where on me.

"Introduce yourself" Jaehyo whispered in my ear as he laid a hand over my shoulders.

"Hello I'm _____" I said locking eyes with the same guy who got my attention on stage.

He didn't break the eye contact and maybe some people would be intimidated by his stare, but i found his eyes so attractive that i almost forgot my intentions.

"Nice to see you cutie" a shorter guy was suddenly in front of me "I'm Park Kyung" 

The other guys all introduced themselves to me and i know that tomorrow I wouldn't even know them anymore. But who is this tall guy? i looked at him and didn't try to hide it as he looked at me.

He stood up and walked to me, just as i thought he would tell me his name, he bent to Jaehyo and told him something i couldn't hear. Next thing i knew he took my wrist and pulled me through the club to some of the more secluded areas. How I know? There was i sign saying VIP. The music got quiter, there were less people, than only two or three. I didn't realize he pulled me into a room and closed the door cause i was busy looking around. 

Suddenly i felt a pair of hands on my hips and stiffed a little bit.

Then i felt breathing against my ear "I'm Zico" .