THREE

Might like you better

Your thoughts= This color, Zicos thoughts= this color

 

His break would be first in one hour so you decided to look at the guys you should perform with, to get to know more about them. You observed them and listened intensively to their songs. I never heard these songs, were they their own? Block B, i think it's the same name from the district i live in, are they calling themselves after the place? 
 

They performed a song called 'LOL', you looked at everyone of them individually and your eyes then sat on this really tall one who stood in the middle. You don't why but you didn't' move your eyes from him and then he looked your way. You were right in front of the stage surrounded by girls giving them flirty looks or  were fangirling over them, but you had a blank face but you were listening.

The both of your eyes locked, but you didn't look away, you had no reaction and were just staring. 
But to your surprise he didn't look away as well, it may looked like a staring contest but you of course blinked.

And then the song changed to one called 'Is it Over' This is it. you thought, the lyrics and everything seemed to suit to your plan, what really surprised you. You were lost in your thoughts but were looking at the stage floor still listening to the song of course but somehow you were deep in thoughts and Zico seemed to notice it. Who is this girl? 


After almost an hour you looked up to the DJ booth but 'he' wasn't there anymore, so you quickly went to the stuffs room.
You knocked and opened the door to see him.

He was tall, well built and and then his gummy smile which looked soooo nice.

"Nice you came, sorry i didn't introduce myself probably before, so I'm Bang Yongguk but also known as Jepp Blackman and I Dj here" 

" Hello my name is _____, sorry if i bother you during your break, but could you please help me out? I asked for a job here but i have to do a collaboration with the guys back there called Block B and wanted to ask if you could help with it?"

You went straight to the point so he could maybe have a little time for his break afterwards. He smiled and nodded but then his smile turned bitter. " You know _____ I would love to really, but if we asked them the would say No, even if i would ask for you." 

"I know but how about this..." you explained your idea. "Ah, i get it so you want to ask for a battle but you gonna do your own version of their song and sing at the same time?" He asked. 
"Yes you know the last song, we could write the lyrics together like the opposite you know instead of Is It Over ~ It's Over. I bet they are not gonna stop singing during the performance now, would they? and it counts as doing a stage together?" You grinned at Bang.

"Your really intelligent, but what do i have for helping you ?" he laughed, you knew he meant it as joke but you would be so extreme happy to get this job so you would repay him somehow.
"Hmm, i don't know. What would you like Yongguk-shii?" you smiled at him.
"Call me oppa" he winked were you just responded with a chuckle
"Let's just say you own me a favor" he grinned obviously happy. 
"Call" 

 


"So let's meet tomorrow morning here and you can battle them tomorrow evening. The sooner the better right? And while Ailee serves the customers over us we can work here" 

"That's a great idea thank you soo much" you hugged him. 

He is so nice ..... and I love his voice


THE DJ IS BANG !! And what do you think of the Plan?? Genius or not? :DD Now you only have to ask for a battle but how would they react and first interaction between Zico and You, it was lame wasn't it or okey?