ONE

Might like you better

You always wanted more freedom, living with your parents was suffocating. You like it being alone just listening to music and doing your own thing without taking much care of others. 
Of course you helped others and were friendly, but it was just something else there. 
Now you moved into a apartment or better said room pretty far away from them, but you like it like that.

~~Skipping the packing stuff, bitting farewell, moving in, packing out - parts~~~(It's always the same and boring ;P)

I am lying on my bed pretty exhausted caring this big luggage from the substation to my apartment /room.
i don't have that much money and just enough for the next two months so i rent a room where the living room is also my bedroom then the kitchen is right beside the room and only separated with a kitchen isle but because it's all clean and i still don't have anything in the fringe or many things to make it look cozy it's pretty empty here. I don't have an own bathroom here i have to share with the whole floor but there are only 7 rooms and now one of them is mine. 

But i don't mind it. i already packed some things out but since i prefer letting myself time and waiting till tomorrow i'm not finished yet. 
I put on some skinny jeans and a shirt ready to go job hunting. Your style was always a mix of simple, elegant, hip hop something like that.

 

While listening to Jay Park ft. NS Yoon Ji - If you love me, i walked around the streets i think everyone who goes around here knows it's not one of the safest parts in the town. The building were always build the same many people living like me, but not like families but singles, crazy ahjussis and es, sounds scary? Nah not really i just ignore everyone and everyting so i don't really mind it.

I already know what i want to do as job, i once worked in an office and it's pretty boring. Then while going to school i had an holiday work as a service in an restaurant and i'm not really into loud and screaming children who run against my legs, but while giving drinks at the bar section i really had fun, at a party i also was bar keeping and sometimes even drinking with 'guests' i really liked it so now i want to job as a barkeeper. 

I have nothing against drunk people or something like that and i love loud music so it would be perfect for me. 

i walked around till i saw a little bar not like a club like I wanted but a start at least, when i walked in there were some people sitting on a couch talking, not even noticing me. 
I walked to the bar and waited for some service to come after some time a girl come up to me. She had really pretty long, hazelnut brown hair and looked just pretty. 
"Hey what can i get you?" she asked. "Yeah, hi my name is ____ I wanted to know if you would have a job as a barkeeper here for me?" i asked here, truly I'm a little nervous but acted more confident on the outside.

"Oh really? We don't look for one but you are really pretty I think we can get you one. You see I'm not the owner I'm just here over the day at night is an underground club downstairs and the owner is here then too. ... hmm. it's already 6 p.m and some early drinkers are coming soon you can wait here if you want. I'm Ailee by the way" she smiled at me giving me her hand to shake. 

"Yeah I'm waiting thanks" i sat down on one of those high stools and waited and if Ailee didn't get anyone drinks we chatted the time away. I already like her she is open and seems honest. I would love to get a job here, at day i could be here with Ailee and at night at the club. It would be great to find a job in one go, hope to have luck with the owner.





Gifs and Pics are not mine, all rights to it's rightful owner

Authors Note:
Ailee is  really pretty ^^, can speak english and seems down to eart with a good voice so i had to put here in :D the idea came last minute  so ya' know