Chapter 1

nado saranghae! (I love too)

Kyuhyun's POV

It happed really suddenly.
His Chef was standing in the door and said that when he wouldn't improve his work results, he would have to quit his job.
That was the day where I first met him.
Lee Sungmin.
The Chef had told me to help Sungmin out, because of what I had to busy with him a lot.
There, I didn't think of what this relationship, just of working, would transform to.

Sungmin's POV

I was going to go mad.
Not enough that it was possible that I have to quite my job, no, I also got an assistant.
Cho Kyuhyun.
I'd hope that it at least would be some girl that I could concentrate on my work calmly, but no, he defently isn't a girl.
After he tried to explain me something for 2 hours, that I still haven't understand, I decided to take a walk to calm down.
As much as I tried to understand what kyuhyun said, it wouldn't work.
Anytime I focus him I didn't see anything else and I herad nothing anymore.
The wind blow throgh my hair and slapped into my face.
There I remembered that Kyuhyun was still at my place, waiting for me to come back.
But as I retourned home Kyuhyun wasn't there.
A note lied on the table.
I thought that he felt tired and went back to his place, so I decided to take a shower.
That was the best thing to do after I took a walk.
Then whatever I said, I knew that I already fell for him.
I had to tell it Kyuhyun, to hide woud brind nothing.
But not yet.
 changed my clothes and lied down to sleep, tomorrow is another day.
Slowly the hurtful thoughts left my mind.
"Oh Kyuhyun... If you'd know how much I love you..." I whispered while looking against the wall sadly.

Kyuhyun's POV

For sure he woud make fun of me if he'd knew what I feel for him.
Even if we'd get along well, and we don't know each other long, and the most of the time spend with study.
Maybe I should try?
I wrote a note on which was said that I decided to takae a nap and that he should wake me when he returnes.
I lied down on his bed.
As I heard that he was coming I acted like I was asleep.
Sungmin didn't see me.
He went into the bathroom and as he came back he lied down next to me without saying a word.
I guess he really didn't see me.
"Oh Kyunhyun... If you'd know how much I love you..." he whispered while looking against the wall.
My heart skipped a beat.
"I love you too..." I said and without realising I hugged him.
sungmin turned around shocked.
"Kyuhyun..." he whispered silently.
He replied the Hug before falling asleep in my arms.

 

 

Sorry that it's that short... It just shoot into my mind as homework text... Hope you enjoyed^^