Companion: Banghim

15 Prompt Challenge

“It’s so hot.” Himchan complained as sweat dripped down his face. He was in front of his fan trying to keep himself cool.

“If you talk it’ll get even hotter.”

Himchan turned to the familiar figure at the door and smiled. “Are you saying I’m so y that even my breath makes you hot?”

The figure chuckled, “No, I’m saying that the carbon dioxide produced from your talking causes it to become hotter.”

“Don’t make excuses Yongguk, you know I’m hot.”

Yongguk chuckled again but couldn’t help but agree. “Turn off the fan and get dressed, we’re going out.” Before Himchan could question him he was already out the door.

Himchan sighed but did as he was told.

 

 

After getting dressed he walked out to the living room to see Yongguk waiting for him. When Yongguk saw the other he smiled and took his hand and started towards the door.

“So where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise.”

Himchan pouted at Yongguk and whined that he hated surprises. But Yongguk just smiled because they both knew, Himchan loved surprises.

 

 

After about 20 minutes of driving they arrived at their destination. It was an ice skating rink that they would go to when they were younger.

“I completely forgot about this place. We haven’t been here in what, 5 years?”

“6 actually. Come on; let’s go in before it melts.”

“It won’t melt, it’s indoors.”

“I meant figuratively!”

“I know, it’s just fun messing with you~” Himchan giggled as he excitedly went into the building. Yongguk sighed happily as he ran after the other.

 

 

They steadily got on to the ice after putting on their skates. It’s been a while since either of them entered a skate rink so they just hoped they wouldn’t fall. (Especially Yongguk, he would never hear the end of it if he fell.)

Once they got used to being on ice they did fairly well. No jumps or spins but neither of them fell down so that was good enough.

They went around the rink several times when Himchan got an idea. “Hey what about we have a bet.”

“What kind?”

“Whoever goes around the rink first gets to do whatever they want to the other.”

“Sounds fun, I’m in.”

“Good! Because the race already started!” Before Yongguk could even realize the situation Himchan was already a good 30 feet ahead of him.

“Cheater!” He yelled as he went speeding after Himchan.

 

 

Even with the head start, Himchan lost their little race. He complained that foul play was involved but in all honesty Yongguk was just the better skater.

“You’re such a cheater! You probably had some special blades attached to your skates. And your pants aren’t tight like mine so you can move properly! Ugh this is so unfair. I should’ve won!”

Yongguk wraps his arms around Himchan’s waist and whispers in his ear. “Stop complaining, I won fair and square and you know it.”

“Is ‘stop complaining’ your wish? If so I’ll gladly stop.” Himchan says with a huge grin on his face.

“No, that isn’t my wish.”

The grin on Himchan’s face widens. “It’s not? Then what is?”

“My wish…” Yongguk huskily says into Himchan’s ear, “is…”

Himchan gulps.

“For you to…”

Himchan nods, wanting Yongguk to continue.

Yongguk points to a muscular and aggressive looking employee, “Go up to that worker and ask ‘Am I y?’ while doing the most vomit inducing-cutesy aegyo you can think of.”

Yongguk can’t see it but he can just tell what type of face Himchan is making and starts to laugh uncontrollably. And indeed Himchan’s face was laughter inducing, Himchan’s face was the funniest possible mix of shock, confusion, and amazement. Himchan really did not expect that.

After the initial shock was over Himchan got extremely embarrassed. “You can’t possibly make me do that! That’s so weird!” he says as he hits Yongguk’s chest.

Himchan’s little outburst just fueled more of Yongguk’s laughter. “This was your idea.”

Himchan quickly changes from aggressive to cutesy, “Do I really have you? I don’t want to. Oppa, please.”

Yongguk’s laughter increased more with the ‘Oppa aegyo’ “Yes, now go.”

Yongguk saw Himchan’s receding figure as he went to go find the closest employee. Every once and a while Himchan would turn his head and pout but was greeted with Yongguk shooing him with his hands (in which Himchan would just glare).

 

 


Himchan’s little show led to an embarrassed employee, a red Himchan, and a laughing Yongguk.

Himchan came back with his hands over his face and his ears burning red. “I cannot believe you made me do that. You know how embarrassing that was? The guy was embarrassed too. Oh my god, that was so embarrassing.”

Yongguk embraces Himchan into a hug, “It wasn’t that bad.”

“Yes it was. And you know it. I seriously hate you.”

Chuckling the nth time that day, Yongguk kisses Himchan’s forehead. “I love you too.”

Himchan pecks Yongguk’s lips. “You’re so weird.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: yay i finally updated! sorry its been such a long wait, though i doubt anyone even cares about me lol...its kinda short? but a lot longer than the amount i usually write? idek... well i went ice skating yesterday and randomly thought this up, i dont even know what this is. honestly i wrote for the summer prompt but lol, nothing was summer related and it seemed more frienship like, until the end? anyway comment and tell me your thoughts~ also banghim~ i love it~