Winter: Himchan/Zelo

15 Prompt Challenge

 

6:55


“Junhong-ah, it’s time to wake up. You need to get ready for school.”

Junhong grumbled under his sheets. ”But hyung, it’s too cold.”

Himchan chuckled. He sat down on the edge of his bed, the mattress slightly falling where he sat. He put his hand on Junhong’s blanket covered body. “Of course it’s cold. It’s winter.”

He grumbled some more. “That doesn’t mean it should be this cold.”

Himchan gave a sympathetic smile. This morning really had been surprisingly cold. Even though Spring was supposedly right around the corner, the mornings had become increasingly colder.

“I’ll make you a deal. In five minutes I’ll come back, but when I do, you actually have to get out of bed.  Okay?”

Junhong nodded and Himchan made his way to the door. He was turning the knob when he heard the younger’s voice.

“Himchannie hyung, I know I just agreed to you, but it’s really cold here, can you like lay with me? Only for five minutes, until I get warmed up. But you don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

Himchan chuckled again. He sat back down on Junhong’s bed and positioned himself so they were tightly packed together, his arm under the younger, and Junhong’s head was lying on top of his chest. “Better?”

Junhong nodded.

 

Time passed and it had long past five minutes but neither made a move out of the bed. Junhong was quietly listening to Himchan’s heartbeat while he was fiddling with the younger’s hair. It was cozy, it was peaceful, and it was definitely nice.

“Hyung, I really like winter.”

Himchan looked down at the younger questioningly, “I thought you said it was too cold.”

Junhong smiled up at the older, “It is, but it gives me an excuse to cuddle with you so I think it’s a good trade off.”

 

 

 

 


A/N: lol i just randomly got this idea when i was about to sleep.so i stayed awake to write...why i dont even know OTL...

i know its super short but i hope you liked it~