Chapter 4: War Zone

The Gate To Heaven (Part 1)

We then started to play basketball and I finally had a chance to relax and have fun, but I really couldn’t because it was like a war! All the girls were aiming at me and I tried to escape from them. Like I said, I’m really good at playing sports. B.A.P was really good too! Since their all so tall, and had their “special” way of playing. For example, Yongguk used his intimidating stare to make the other players nervous. Trust me it seemed like he wanted to kill them.. maybe he did, who knows. Youngjae used his talking?.. to mess up the other teams into having an argument. Jongup was dancing while he was having the basketball. He started moonwalking and break dancing that the gym teacher had to make him sit down and watch, and yes he was smiling the whole time! Min was right! Once he starts dancing, he never stops! And he smiled the entire time too! Umm.. and for Daehyun.. he really had a special way of playing basketball.. I think the gym teacher likes him so much that she even lets him eat in gym! Yeah he was eating when we were playing basketball! He even threw the food at the player so they would get distracted! And for Zelo, since he’s so tall he just made a shot all the time. And there’s Himchan. I didn’t really see him play because Hyosung was always talking to with him. I tried to ignore him and just focus on playing, I made a few shots and got a lot of high fives from Youngjae and Yongguk. So we won the first round. 


The second round wasn’t that good because all the girls got really offensive and tried to hurt me. Someone even tried to push me down! I almost made it through the war until I got hit really hard on the right arm and I had to go sit down next to Jongup. Yeah, the gym teacher made him sit down again because he started dancing crazy again.
“You were really good Ailee.” I glanced beside me and there was Jongup smiling at me.
“Thanks.. Umm.. you were good too.” I replied back as I put the ice pack on my arm.
I looked back to the game and I saw Himchan staring at me, or Jongup I couldn’t tell since we’re sitting side by side. Hyosung was standing next to him and as always she was talking to him. It seemed like he’s not even listening to her. He said something to her and her face just dropped. He then left her and came towards me.. or to Jongup.. I couldn’t tell. Then he came and sat next to me and asked,
“How’s your arm?”
I didn’t want to reply back, but I knew I had to.
“Fine.”
I replied, not looking at him as I look at Daehyun sitting on the floor eating his cake?.. while everyone is having fun playing basketball without me.
“It doesn’t look like it, let me see it.”
Before I could say anything, he took my ice pack away, as he took my hand and brought it to my lap. I quickly glanced at him and wanted to say leave it alone. But he was squinting his eyes to get a better look of my arm. He touched my arm lightly and since the ice pack made my skin really cold, I couldn’t feel him touching me.
“Move your arm a bit.” He said softly, not trying to make it seem like a demand.
I moved it slightly and I could definitely feel the pain.
“Oww.” I winced.
Himchan smiled and looked at me.
“You can’t write anything can you?”
He asked, still smiling. Now that I think about it, no I can’t! Great! How am I going to write in class!!
“No, I don’t think so.”
I finally replied back because he’s still looking at me.
“What class do you have next?” He asked.
Why is he asking so much questions! I thought. If he keeps talking to me, I’m gonna get killed by all the crazy girls staring at me right now!!
“Singing and dancing lesson” I said.
"Really? You have to take a lot of singing and dancing class to get in! What school did you go to again?" He asked in amazement.
"I went to an art school in the U.S." I replied.
“Really?? Well we all have that class too!! I can’t wait to see you sing!! It would match your pretty face.” Himchan said.
Awwwh I actually blushed! No Ailee!! You can’t do this!! Everyone’s staring at you right now!! Every move your make they’re watching you!!!!!! So I just smiled back.