Jealous

Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N – First up…this is lame…no seriously...n i could really think of a good title either!! I started writing this one ages ago, when JYJ first won the lawsuit last year and then got distracted. I meant for this to be a multichaptered fic with lots of jealousy and some but somewhere in between I forgot all that I was meant to write…. I wrote a couple of paragraphs in the beginning but forgot all about it and now when I came back to it, I totally messed it all up and so it became this….even the I wrote, I mixed up with another kyuhyuk fic of mine, ANGEL OF LIFE and that became just plain weird so had to delete the whole thing….sigh*…please be kind… T_T

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

 

It was a beautiful time for the YunJae and KyuHyuk supporters. Why? For the YunJae shippers, it was because they were going to appear in a program together and KyuHyuk shippers because they had starved during the SJ-M tour to see some KyuHyuk moments and now the favoured pair also would be appearing on the same show.

 

Ever since JYJ had won their lawsuit, they were now allowed to appear on TV shows and such and this would be the first one that both Jaejoong and Yunho would appear on. It was a competition show with dancing and singing and so best dancers and singers from chosen groups were selected to participate. Jaejoong was taking part as a singer; Yunho was taking part as a dancer, Kyuhyun taking part as a singer and Eunhyuk taking part as a dancer among others. Hyunjoong and TOP were also there and openly showed their friendship with Jaejoong, despite all the bad publicities they could get, though the fans loved it. They all hugged and chatted at the start of the show and sat next to each other once it started. Now let’s move on to the show.

 

The lights dimmed and the music started. Yunho posed at the middle of the dance floor, ready to strut his stuff and that’s exactly what he did when the music started. He had everyone mesmerized and he ended the number by sliding up to one of the girl contestants and placing a hand on her cheeks. Jaejoong was fuming at what his boyfriend was doing. Sure he couldn’t do that to Jaejoong but he didn’t have to do that in front of him to some girl either…damn hot bastard! Jaejoong pouted and then concentrated on the show and his own expressions. He didn’t want any scandals as his fans were brutal and he preferred to be left alone nowadays.

 

After a few more contestants, it was Jaejoong’s turn and he sang, FOR YOU, (A/N – He sang this in one of the JYJ concerts and I loved it), bringing tears to the audiences eyes from his clear and emotion filled voice. He smiled and bowed and sat back down, sighing in relief that it had ended well.

 

After the show had ended, Jaejoong was backstage, waiting for his manager to finish taking to the show producers when he heard a pouty whiny voice next to him saying, “Damn bastard. He says he loved me but is flirting with everyone.” He looked to his side and saw Eunhyuk from Super Junior glaring at Kyuhyun who was talking with some girl. He had a cute pout on his face and arms crossing his chest as he stomped his foot on the floor. Jaejoong was surprised. Super Junior and TVXQ were like brothers when they were together and they knew about him and Yunho but he had no idea that there was something between Eunhyukkie and Kyuhyun. ‘When did that happen?’ he asked himself.

 

“You two are dating?” Jaejoong asked, his voice depicting the shock he was feeling. Eunhyuk’s eyes widened as he turned around. He sighed in relief when he realized it was just Jaejoong who had heard him. “Ah Jaejoong hyung. Yes…um…we – we are dating now” Eunhyuk answered shyly while playing with his fingers.

 

Jaejoong smiled warmly at Eunhyuk and gave him a hug, “Congratulation Hyukkie,” and Eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile happily at being accepted, not that there would be a problem with Jaejoong hyung because he himself was dating Yunho hyung but he had always liked Jaejoong hyung who was like his Tuekie hyung, the two ‘ummas’ of the groups.

 

Eunhyuk turned back towards his boyfriend and pouted when he saw him still talking to the girls, “Why must he flirt like that?”

 

Jaejoong followed his line of gaze but didn’t stop at Kyuhyun but looked further away to see Yunho who was being touched by one of the girls and the man himself was smiling indulgently, “Yes I know what you’re talking about. I hate it and I can’t even make him feel jealous like how he is making me feel.”

 

Eunhyuk turned back to Jaejoong with a surprised look, “Why not hyung? You are the best looking out of all of us so why can’t you?”

 

“Because our fans will go crazy,” Jaejoong stated monotonously. “You know how they reacted when I was the drama, ‘PROTECT THE BOSS’”

 

An idea came to Eunhyuks mind as he looked at Jaejoong. “Hyung! I have an idea. Why don’t we make them jealous?! I know for sure that half the time Kyuhyun does this kind of things on purpose to make me jealous so I think it’s payback time.”

 

“But how? How would we make them jealous?’ Jaejoong asked, his interest definitely piqued.

 

“By doing some fan service type of things ourselves. We are after all, fan service veterans. They wouldn’t know about it. We would do the things they are doing. Like how when Yunho hyung touched that girl when dancing, I will come towards you when I’m dancing. And you can do something as well when you are singing! How about it?”

 

“You are right! We could do it….and because we are both men, the fans won’t mind at all either. They will just think that we are good friends.”

 

Eunhyuk squealed and jumped on Jaejoong and hugged him when he heard him agree. This was going to be fun, he thought to himself as he saw Kyuhyun frown in his direction.

 

They both jumped apart when they heard someone clearing their throat behind them. Eunhyuk and Jaejoong turned around to see a serious looking Yunho standing there with his hands crossed across his chest and looking at Jaejoong with an eyebrow raised. “Oh Yunho…Hello.” Jaejoong said simply before turning back towards Eunhyuk and winking at him. Yes, the game has started!

 

Eunhyuk and Jaejoong quickly exchanged numbers before Yunho decided to drag Jaejoong away. Jaejoong waved goodbye at Eunhyuk, shouting, “I’ll give you a call,” while Eunhyuk gave him another gummy smile and jumped up and down waving back at him, failing to notice a very pissed off Kyuhyun standing behind him with a black aura.

 

A/N – You can imagine the punishment that might happen that night…I’m just here for the fluff…teehee

 

It was their second recording and everyone was once again present at the studio. Eunhyuk made sure to go find Jaejoong as soon as he arrived and he found Jaejoong sitting backstage with a seat ready for him beside him. He sat down after greeting his hyung, already smiling at their plans for the day.

 

Jaejoong saw a very happy Eunhyuk bouncing in his seat and he smiled to himself when he saw Kyuhyun staring at him murderously. He was happy that at least Eunhyuk’s boyfriend was giving him attention, his hadn’t even arrived yet. Even though the lawsuit was finished, they still had to be careful. They couldn’t be seen in public together unless it was for work and that too was at a minimum because SM didn’t want TVXQ to have anything to do with JYJ. He didn’t know how they had slipped on this event but he was still thankful. He knew that every little moment they spent together was precious…but that damn n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter