flashback part 1

60 Seconds

Outside café

After shock seeing Sungjong, Myungsoo froze and slowly he put his right hand at his chest feeling the time seem stop around him and feel that his heart pounding when see Sungjong again. That suffocated him to know that he still have feeling towards Sungjong.

“She still works here? I thought she don't work here anymore after what happen. I wonder if she still remembers me. Should I… Should I approach her?” He talks with himself. “Yes, maybe I should”. But Myungsoo decided his too late, as he reached out for you, you already returned into the café. Without even thinking further, he followed you into the café.

As his foot reach into café, everything still looked the same, nothing many change but the unforgettable words rang in his head as he sat himself down at a his usual table. He still remember the last few words that Sungjong said to him running through his mind, “ I can’t do this anymore, Myungsoo. Mianhe”.

Myungsoo’s eyes search for Sungjong’s body and he founds her behind the counter was talking to his co-worker, Sungyeol. He looks at Sungjong longingly but Sungjong don’t seem to notice him at all. Maybe it’s better this way. So I can see as long as I want without her know.

~*~

“Feeling fresh now?” Sungyeol looks over at Sungjong and Sungjong nod. “Good, because we’re really busy. No more breaks, okay?” Sungjong nod and smile “Arasso”.

Sungjong continues doing her job and still don’t realize that her past, Myungsoo is looking at her without she know.

~*~

Flashback

In the kitchen,

“I cut the carrot.” Sungjong said as she slowly pull out the knife. Sungjong cut the carrots slowly and she hears a soft chuckle from beside her. Proceeding to cut the carrots now, Sungjong ignore him, but decide to stop when she still hear he chuckling. “Why are you laughing at? Laughing how I cut the carrot? And you can do better than I?”Sungjong pouts.

“Let me show you how to do it.” Myungsoo jokes as he gently takes the knife away from Sungjong and dices them evenly with ease. “See?” He places them into the pasta.

 

“Kim Myungsoo. Why you always have to be showing off? “ Says Sungjong pout.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Myungsoo teases as Sungjong cross her arms.

“Show off…” Myungsoo takes Sungjong fingers gently and kisses her hand as he chuckles again.

  

“Just want to make sure you don’t cut your pretty fingers.” Myungsoo tilts his head cutely before smiling. Sungjong roll her eyes and shake her head.

 “So you want to say that I don’t know how to cut the vegetable?”Sungjong pull her hands away. “Mianhe..Mianhe I don’t means that, just I don’t want you hurt yourself, okay?”Myungsoo grab Sungjong’s hand again and kiss her hand. Sungjong smile and looking over the pasta.

“Check the pasta, Myung.” Sungjong say as he nods. Myungsoo grabs the spoon and mixes the pasta gently before sticking the spoon in his mouth. “No good?” He merely shrugs his shoulder before grabbing the pan handle and flipping the pasta in the air.

“W-Wait! Myung!” Sungjong smile at his trick before he pours the noodles into a bowl. “That was showing off. I thought you really want throw away the pasta”.

“I just want to look cool in front of my girlfriend.” Myungsoo chuckle and Sungjong roll her eyes.

“Eat, eat.” Sungjong wrap the pasta quickly around her fork before holding it out to Myungsoo. Myungsoo opens his mouth and Sungjong can’t help but smile at how cute her boyfriend was. He takes the spoonful into his mouth before nodding. “Good, right?” Sungjong ask. Myungsoo nods.

 

TBC....

 

This is the pasta made by MyungJong..

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

MACROS TIME~

 

Gomawoyo to -> hyper Pola, Yun Heeyoung and vacuumgirl for willing to subscribe this story..