After rain...reunion

60 Seconds

“It’s stopped raining.” Sungjong mumble softly while making an order from customer. As soon as finished, Sungjong want to stretch and see a rainbow at outside café.

“Sungyeol-ah, please replace me for a while, I’m going outside to stretch. Call me if you need me!”, said Sungjong while took off the apron around her waist. After that, she opened the café’s door and let the cool post-rain air hit her face gently.

“The smell after rain is so fresh~”, said Sungjong happily.

~*~

“Finally, the rains want to stop.” mumble Myungsoo while brushed the small droplets dropped casually on his black jacket. Because having a break for the day, he decided to walk around outside, not knowing it was going to rain. He so lucky for bring his umbrella together.

After sure raining is stop, he closing his umbrella and he looked towards a familiar cafe and stopped dead in his tracks. He don’t feel like to go that place anymore after what happen but his leg that bring him to the café.  After he stare at his feet and then slowly looks up, he saw Sungjong at near of café, looking at the sky. He froze for a while his eyes still looking toward Sungjong.

~*~

Sungjong act like she want to grab a rainbow and smile before looking off from the sky because she love to see the rainbow, a natural conditions that must be appear after a rain.

            

She heard her name being called from inside. She sighing and stretch a little before back to work. Sungjong don’t realize there a pair of sorrow plus shock eyes still looking at her without blinking.

~*~

TBC..

What you think about this first chapter?

Please comment if you want..

Before i forget, maybe i will put macros too in the end of each chapter later..