Babos In Love

Babos In Love
Babos In Love
 

“You look weird.”

Kris looks up from his phone and right at SunYoung who was staring nonchalantly at him. He had just come back from Canada and the two decided to meet up for a bit before returning to the busy schedules of being an idol.

“It’s the haircut isn’t it?” He asks as he goes back to messaging the other members of his arrival. SunYoung chuckles a bit and leans back on her chair.

“You’ve always been weird, you know. The haircut just helped it become more emphasized.” Kris rolls his eyes and stays silent. SunYoung does too and Kris is quite relieved. It isn’t often that SunYoung stays quiet and doesn’t blurt out weird and random things.

But he spoke too soon.

A second later, he had a sticky note stuck to his forehead. Yes, a sticky note. And no one else would do that but SunYoung, herself, who was now restraining her laughter through her hands. Kris simply rolls his eyes and takes off the neon orange sticky note and reads the note on it.

 

Babo!

 

Kris stares over to SunYoung with a are-you-serious expression which only makes the girl laugh even more. As revenge, Kris also takes a sticky note, writes hastily and sticks it on SunYoung’s forehead. SunYoung stops laughing for a minute and takes a look at the sticky note. Kris had written (in his rather unattractive writing)

 

I’m a bigger babo.

 

SunYoung laughs and writes something up on a sticky note again and takes the opportunity of sticking it on Kris’ forehead when he was distracted by a message on his phone. Kris gives SunYoung a playful glare before taking off the note and reading the message.

 

But I’m a babo who’s in love with another babo.

 

Kris tries to hide his smile but gives up and chuckles as he writes on another sticky note and sticks it on SunYoung’s forehead. SunYoung scrunches up her eyebrows at Kris’ smirk as she takes off the note and reads the message.

 

And I love my babo a lot.

 

SunYoung laughs and Kris smiles over to her, collecting the other sticky notes they’ve left scattered on the table. After SunYoung has calmed down, she sighs and starts to get up.

“We should probably go now before we start doing anything weirder.” Kris agrees and gets up, moving to the cashier to pay for their drinks with SunYoung.

“So, where do we- SunYoung?” Kris turns around to find SunYoung beside him once again. For a minute there, he was scared the girl had left him there.

“Where’d you go?” He asks and SunYoung chuckles a bit and walks a bit faster.

“Nowhere~” She answers and Kris sighs. She probably did something.

Back in the coffee shop, a waiter have moved over to the table to two previously sat on to clean up when he noticed a neon orange note stuck on the middle of the table.

 

Two babos who are in love with each other sat here! ^.^~

 

 


 
 
Author's Notes:
Well~ there it is! hope you all enjoyed reading ^^
until next time~ ohohohoho