We are Connected

Connection

 

Luhan looked at his right wrist where his birthmark is located.
 
"Mom, This looks like a heart. What is this?"
 
"Lulu, IT IS a heart. It's the other part of it"
 
"Uuuuuhh, Where's the other? How could I find it?" His mother chuckled.
 
"Honey, the other half's at the person whom you'll spend your life with"
 
"Do I know this person?"
 
"Maybe honey, someday..."
 
-
 
 
 
The school starts at 7am and Luhan woke up just in time, wait, is 6:30 the right time? 
 
"GOSH!!!! 30 MINUTES!! 30 MINUTES!! WHAT THE HECK! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!"
 
He didnt have a chance to eat breakfast so he immediately ran up to the Bustop and suddenly bumped into someone.
 
"HEY!!Watch where youre going!" Says Luhan
 
"Oh! I'm really sorry. I'm in a hurry now. Jwosonghamnida." 
 
All Luhan could see now is the man's retreiving back. Suddenly something popped out of his mind: HE'S GONNA BE LATE.
 
-
 
 
 
It's Luhan's first school day at Seoul. They're here to spend his preschool years and be familiar with the Korean culture cause they'll be going back here for good. 
 
"Class, I would like to introduce Luhan. He's new here, he came from China and make sure that if you talk to him make it slow cause he's currently adjusting to our language."
 
The teacher gestured Luhan to sit beside the mushroom headed kid, then the boy poked him.
 
"Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeooooooonnnnnggg"
 
"Hahaha! Not that slow you silly! I had my Korean lessons before I came here"
 
"Oooooh! I'm Thehun!" 
 
"I..I'm Luhan" Luhan beamed a smile at him.
 
-
 
 
 
"ZHANG YIXING?" 
 
"Present" 
 
"WU YIFAN?"
 
"Present"
 
"Kim Minseok?"
 
"Present"
 
"Luhan?"
 
"Eherm, eherm, Luhan?"
 
Luhan suddenly burst into the room, and yeah.. ALL EYES ON HIM.
 
"Uhh, Late again Mister? NOW WRITE YOUR NAME AT A PAPER, 100 TIMES!"
 
"Huh?!"
 
"You dont want? Ok 1000!"
 
"But-"
 
"You really dont want?? Ok-"
 
"Fine, fine. I'll write my name 100 times!"
 
"Ok, you can now take your seat and write your name NOW! By the way class, we have a new comer. Uhhmm son, please introduce yourself."
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! Joneun Sehum imnida. Please take care of me"
 
Jongin clapped his hands out of the blue which got Luhan's attention and turned infront. He thought that it's the guy he bumped into earlier but he shoved his thoughts away and continued to write his name.
 
"Aaaaannnyyyeeeooonnnggg, I'm Sehun!" He offered his hand to Luhan
 
"Luhan. LU-HAN" 
 
"Yeah! I know."
 
And that leaves Luhan wondering.
 
-
 
 
 
Luhan and Thehun became friends, bestfriends actually. They were really happy playing, talking and playing again.
 
"You know Thehun, I can control things. It's called TELEKINESIS." He proudly says to Thehun
 
"Oh really? Well I can control the wind"
 
"Oh? What's that called?"
 
"I dunno? Maybe its wind controlling."
 
Their laugh echoed inside their room and just kept laughing until their tummy aches.
 
-
 
 
 
"Ok class, time to choose a partner" 
 
They are having an experiment in Physics which need to be in pairs. So all of his bestfriends..... Yixing is partneres with Yifan (They have rumors that they're going out but they just keep on denying it) Minseok with Jongdae, Jongin with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun with Chanyeol (They have rumors but unlike Yixing and Yifan that didnt deny it). Which leaves him, Zitao, AND OH NO!! Zitao picked Junmyeon. I guess that realy leaves him with that transferee guy, Sehun.
 
"So yeah, were partners" says Sehun
 
"Yeah, so glad, yipeeee" Luhan says dramatically
 
"Were just going to observe the garden and answer a few questions right? That no hard"
 
"Well, good luck to us."
 
They went up in the garden at the rooftop and welcomed by the sweet breeze of winter air.
 
"Wow, It's really cold up here" says Luhan
 
"You know, I could just control the wind and make it warmer if you want. Hahaha"
 
Luhan swears that his heartbeat stopped when he heard this words from Sehun.
 
-
 
 
 
"Hey give it back! Its not fair. I'm older than you so you have to follow me!" Luhan says stubbornly
 
They're fighting over a unicorn plushie that their teacher gave them.
 
"Older your fathe! We're in the thame level. Your age doesnt make any thenthe!"
 
Luhan grabbed Thehun's left hand and accidentaly saw what's on the other boy's skin.
 
"Hey! You got that too??"
 
"What??"
 
"That birthmark! My mom said that the other half belongs to the person who will love you for the rest of your life"
 
"Well, thats cheethy. Do you have it too?"
 
They both connected thair arms and surprised to form a heart.
 
"Wow! It really is a heart! Mom's right!!"
 
"From now on Luhan, Thith ith the thign of my unending love for you and altho our friendship!"
 
Luhan hugged Thehun tight not ever wanting Thehun to let go.
 
-
 
 
 
Luhan and Sehun observed the garden, the plantts, some animal and the sky. After some weeks they became closer and closer until nothing can separate them. They also went back to the garden just to have quality time and quiet space. 
 
-
 
 
 
Its their graduation in their preschool and Thehun's a bit sensitive that its going to end now.
 
"Uhm, Luhan. Thith ith not the end right? We'll thee each other when we grow up right? right?"
 
Luhan could feel weariness in Thehun's voice. 
 
"Yes, Thehun!This is a new beginning. Together we'll fulfill our dreams. I'll become a singer and you'll become a famous dancer. Maybe if you know my school you can also study there and we'll be classmates again!"
 
"I'll mith you Luhan! I hope that you dont have to go back to China"
 
"We'll see each other again Thehun-ah, we'll see each other"
 
Luhan hugged Thehun tight, so tight that he didint recognize Thehun's crying.
 
-
 
 
 
"Hey! Look at that" Sehun's pointing at the flock of birth at his right side. 
 
"Where??? I cant-" 
 
Luhan looked at Sehun's hand pointing at the sky but got distracted when he saw something on Sehun's wrist. He grabbed it Open mouthed. 
 
"Are you-"
 
"You got that too!! That- THAT!!!" Luhan says unbelievingly pointing at Sehun's birthmark.
 
"Well, ugggh Yes. GOSH LULU! I cant believe it took you almost a month to recognize it"
 
Luhan puched Sehun's left arm.
 
"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME??!" 
 
"Well you see, you told me that if I know your school I could also study there and base from my name and all of those clues I've been giving you I thought you already figured it out."
 
"But your SEHUN! You're not THEHUN!!"
 
"Hahaha, Its because I had LISP back then. Lucky me the therapy helped alot to get rid of that. Now I guess I'm normal."
 
Luhan pulled Sehun's wrist again and placed it beside his.
 
"It really is a heart" Luhan says, Sehun chuckled.
 
"Of course. This is the symbol of my unending love for you. We can now fulfill our dreams... Together"
 
Sehun pulled Luhan in for a short but sweet kiss and hugged him
 
"I missed you" says Luhan
 
"I missed you too."
 
-END
 
 
 
 
 
a/n: Yes, I edited it all and now its a one shot. Hohohoho :3 Please feel free to post a comment I accept criticism. :) Hope you enjoyed it.