Part 6

Stalker

Ahra yawned many times when she was in the school library. She looked at the clock, 15 minutes a bell will ring. She'd better sleep, because after this Ahra  plan to stalk Dongwoon in 'their' library. When about to drop her head into the table, Ahra saw Sungyeol of the window, that boy was sleeping. She don't know what he was doing from earlier. Sungyeol  just sitting on the chair in front of the library and occasionally looked at Ahra. Then suddenly he fell asleep. Ahra tidy up her books and tried to approach Sungyeol.

he's so cute when he's sleeping like that.

Said Ahra in her heart. Jeez, what it does. Why she should be concerned with a boy who alwasy makes her pissed off. When Ahra about to leave the bench, Sungyeol suddenly woke up and hold her hand.

"YA!" call sungyeol suddenly, that boy did not sleep, but his eyes still closed. "You've been watching me?"

"MWO? Aishh not. It's not, I just want to leave the library." Ahra said in evasion. "Let go my hand!"

Sungyeol opened her eyes and let go Ahra hand, "where are you going?"

"Back to class."

"Soon the bell rang to go home. Why go back to the class? "Sungyeol rose from the bench.

"None of your business." Ahra turned around and walked slowly toward the class. Although the class has not been completed she must stay there to take the bags and books. Poor if Minra which should bring Ahra's stuffs. Minra too thin to carry that heavy bag which like carrying a rock. Ahra glanced backward, Sungyeol still following her. Aishhh what does that kid wants?


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sungyeol pov


"So did you followed her? Jeez .... but for what? You've often made ​​her upset." said myungsoo, when I told him that I followed Ahra earlier.

"Yes, indeed. She looked so cute when angry and told me to stay away hahahaha." I'm sipping my orange. We were waiting for Sunggyu at the bus stop in front of the our school.

"Ohyeah, what would you say to me, Yeol? I think there is something about her. " Asked myungsoo.

"I'll tell you after sunggyu hyung come." L nodded and sipped mineral water.

10 minutes later, Sunggyu coming from the direction of opposite kyungsik high school. Yes, Sunggyu attended the same high school with Ahra's crush. Sunggyu and myungsoo are cousin. Sunggyu's 2 years older than both of us.(me and myungsoo)

"Well, that's hyung!" I waved my hand towards sunggyu.

"YA! Have long to waiting?" asked sunggyu.

"Not really, hyung." Answer myungsoo.

"What is it called here? I'm very busy lately, so rarely can come together with you guys. You know, 2 more months I will face the final exam and soon graduated from high school. Lots to do." said sunggyu. I think I'm not ready to ask him.

"Yes, we know hyung. Hyung, I hears, you have a girlfriend huh? Sunggyu hyung was great! Hahaha" joked myungsoo, I also laughed with him.

"Hahaha, yeah, right. Incidentally  she was my headmaster's daughter, her name is Joon Jiyoon."

"Wow, hyung. Tha's awesome!" said myungsoo.

" you have to introduce her to us, hyung!" I said. I should just say what I mean to meet sunggyu hyung. "Hyung .. look, I want to meet you because I want to know something and ask you to help me."

"yaaa as long as it's not a difficult thing. I'll help. So what is it? "

I began telling hyung and myungsoo about Ahra, my feelings towards her and my plans for her. Hyung and Myungsoo, they could not help laughing, when they knew I was in love and ask for their help. Then I saw Ahra and her friend passed before the three of us. Unfortunately she was too busy talking to her friend and didn't realize she was passed me. And did she began to stalk that guy again?

"Hey look! That Song Ahra with Jung Minra. Babo, why didn't you shout her?" said myungsoo.

"Gosh, hyung! Do you know the new student in your school named Son Dongwoon?" I ignored myungsoo and started looking for info about that guy with hyung.

"Oh, dongwoon. Yes, I know him. Incidentally he took the same schedule with me. he moved from Thailand, but he's Korean."Clearly hyung. "So that's the girl who you drilling this few months?"

"Ne .. hehehe. Unfortunately she likes someone else." I said wearily down.

"Aww, really? Who?" asked myungsoo.

"Son Dongwoon." I said simply. It seemed to throw something.

"MWO? So ........."

"Yes it is, hyung." I cut Sunggyu words. "So I need your help to find out about Dongwoon."

"All right, Yeol. Do you need his phone number? "

"thanks hyung! Of course I need. "

"But you have to pay for it .."

"Hyung! You're so mercenary!" I said irritably.

"Hahaha I'm kidding, oh did you know Dongwoon always went to the hospital every night?" hyung asked again. What? Hospital?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~