Part 12

Stalker

Ahra's pov

Oppa was with a kid. She’s about 5 years old and really cute. Unfortunately, I hate kid. Oppa was holding her wrist. I wonder who she is, because as I know, oppa didn’t have any siblings. Or maybe she’s his cousin?

Oppa looked toward me and sungyeol, I smiled and waved. He blinked his eyes and then smiled. I stood up and left sungyeol in our seat.

“Hi, Dongwoon oppa. I’m glad that we could met again.” I said. Oops, I called him oppa.

“Hi. Me too. Wow you called me oppa just now? Haha” he laughed, I blushed.

“Hehe why? Can I just call you oppa? Since you’re older than me.”

“Of course, why not? Btw, you’ve been here with your friend?” he asked me and looked at sungyeol who is still sitting and eating his ice cream.

“ah..mmm...yes.” I smiled awkwardly.

“Okay, I just wanna order my ice cream then go. I have a lot f plans today. See you next time.” He said and went to the cashier.

I bowed and went back to my seat. Sungyeol is still eating without ask something.

I started to explain, “He is......”

“I know, he’s son dongwoon. The guy who is stalked by you. Right?” before I wanted to tell him, he already cuts my words.

“How did you know? Oh yeah, you already read my notebook.” I sighed. “But you don’t know his face, right?”

“Yep, but I saw you looked really happy  and shocked when he entered this shop.” He smiled without any complain or maybe....jealous?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sungyeol’s pov

I and Ahra been busy with our own mind while walking. We parked our bikes at Han Park Seoul city. I still a bit jealous when Ahra suddenly came over him and talked with him happily although just for a while.

“why are you silent?” I asked her.

“I’m enjoying this spring and the calm atmosphere. I love spring.” She answered me and smiled warmly.

“Thanks for the info, you’ve helped me. I love spring too.” I said then she laughed. “Aww, you’re so cute.” I saw she’s blushing right now.

“Ya, don’t teasing! Hmmm, yeolli-ah, since we’re friend, I wanna know about you too. Tell me something about you!” she asked me. And she just called me ‘yeolli’. It makes me fly.

“what do want to know about me? I’m uninteresting.” I joked.

“No, you’re quite interesting for me. Now, tell me!” Said Ahra. Now I think, I’m blushing too.

“I’m an only child in my family, my bestfriend and schoolmate is only myungsoo, but I have another bestfriends outside our school, I like Girls’ Generation, I like food and also fooling around, I like cooking, and....I” I took a breath, “I like you!”

Ahra blinked her eyes and looked at me awkwardly, our eyes met and it makes my heart beating faster. She was blushing, her cheeks is really really red. Then suddenly she laughed, laughed out loud.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WERE FOOLING AROUND AND I GOT FOOLED!” she slapped her forehead.

“hahahaha that’s true. I was joking, sorry sorry” I grinned, actually not. It was not a joke.

“Oh yeolli, if you didn’t say that you likes to fooling around, I may be get confuse right now.” She’s still laughing. I sighed, yeah you maybe confuse and would go away from me.

I tried to keep smiling, “so now, where are we going?”

“I just wanna be here with you, we will spend our time here. We will know more about each other.” Ahra suggested. She’s right.

“Okay then. Do you want a cup of coffe?” i asked, it would be bored if we only talk with no food hehehe since we both loves food.

“No, I want mellon juice.”

“Wait, I’ll be back.” I went to coffe and juice stand to buy our drinks.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ahra waited for sungyeol who went to coffe and juice stand aroud the park. Actually, Ahra got nervous when Sungyeol told his feeling towards Ahra. Ahra thinks that it was not a joke, but she doesn’t wanna be too self confident. So ahra just laughed and said that sungyeol was fooling around. Ahra sighed, she didn’t know what she feels right now. Sungyeol’s back from the stands. And gave Ahra mellon juice. Ahra got freezing because of the weather and the juice.

“shhhh so cold.” Ahra rubbing her arms.

“who told you to buy the juice, it’s cold.” Sungyeol suddenly comes closer to Ahra and rubbing Ahra’s arms too. “since I got cold too, I can’t give you my swetear like a few days ago. But I can give you my body to always protect you. Also we can share the sweater, mine is bigger than yours.” Said sungyeol still rubbing. Ahra got sillence, she didn’t know what to do. She was about to ignore and push sungyeol, but she couldn’t do that. Again, she feels so warm with sungyeol.

“..tha....thankyou....” said Ahra awkwardly.

“Ya, don’t be nervous. I’m your friends and I should protect you.” Sungyeol smiled and Ahra just nodded. A few minutes later they just drowned into their own mind. Sungyeol hasn’t take off his hand from Ahra’s shoulder. Suddenly Ahra saw a couple. The girl is wearing the red woll shawl, it’s Minra. Ahra stood up and waved.

“Minra!!!” ahra shouted Minra who still blinked.

“OI! Ahra!!! What are you doing here? Oopsss....” Minra looked surprised when she knew that Ahra was with sungyeol.

“Just have fun with my friend. Oh, Hi taemin oppa.” Said Ahra.

“Hi, wow I thought you already forgot  your prince hahaha just kidding.” Taemin laughed.

“Of course not, oppa!!! We just take a walk. I won’t forget my prince. Never.”

“Ahra, we’re really sorry. We have to go now. But I promise, we will have a double date later, okay?” Minra said smiled.

Ahra nodded, “yep. Me and oppa is waiting!”

“Or maybe you with him! Goodbye Ahra!” minra and Taemin joked and gone.

“Ya!!! Aishh jinjja!!!” ahra annoyed. She looked at sungyeol who is palying with his phone. “ya!”

“de....?” sungyeol answered.

“you’re playing games?”

“No, I just texted with sunggyu hyung!”

“who’s he?” asked Ahra.

Sungyeol began to tell Ahra about his friends. He told everything to Ahra. He got  six bestfriends in his life, but they just separated by place. Sunggyu and Woohyun in Kyungsik High School, Myungsoo in Hanssang, Hoya and dongwoo are go abroad to australia, and sungjong is still in junior high school.

“Wow, sunggyu and woohyun go to the same school as dongwoon!” Ahra got excited.

“Ehem...btw tell me, why did you like him?” asked sungyeol.

“Because.....because....ah mollayo As I know from people, when you loved somebody, you don’t need a reason why you loved him. You just need to  drown into his love and feels something.”

“Wohow, that was romantic. I wonder if I could get a girlfriend like you.” Sungyeol teased Ahra.

“Shut up.....hahahaha” they laughed and without realized it’s already 3.30pm. “can we just go home now?”

 

*I'm on making double chapt since I got weekend lolol~ Keep reading and comment<3