01b

Don't Touch Him!

Hyukjae POV

 

THERE IS A ING FLAME ON MY HAND!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO? WHAT IF I BURN MY HANDS? If  I burn my hands then I won't ever be able to buy, or drink my strawberry milk!

 

I stopped in front of the sink. I suddenly felt a tugging sensation in my stomache. 

 

Heechul POV

 

I stood in front of the refrigorator as I watched Hyukjae panicking. He was flailing hiss arms around like a crazy person.
      Then he suddenly stopped in front of the sink. What is he doing? Then a string of water came around his hand.

         Suddenly he was surounded by rings of water and fire( like Avatar the Last Airbender XD). I thought this kid was only the god of light?

   "SIWON!!" I yelled as I continued to watch in amazement as this blonde monkey just stood there.

    Siwon POV
 I quickly ran to the kitchen and I was shocked at what I saw. Hyukjae , surrounded by rings of water and fire.
"Hyukjae." I said shocked. Now we all seriously need to talk.
"We need to talk" suprisingly Heechul said as I helped Hyukjae extinguish the flames.
"Siwon, tell me what the hell happened, and how the it happened." asked Hyukjae seriously as we all took our previous seats. This is gonna take a while.


No One POV

  " I myself am shocked at this." said Siwon
  "Just tell me what happend because you told me he was only a god of light and fire." said Heechul as he leaned back in his chair and folded hiw arms.

 "Give me a full explantation hyung because it's still taking me a while to get used to it." replied Hyukjae.

"Ok, but it's really long. Yes, Hyukjae is a god of light and fire. Light and fire are considered natural elements. These abilities belong to the first gods. I'm shocked at this but I think I found out why he has these powers. *inhales deeply then exhales* The water ability belonged to the leader of the gods. The leader had all of the natural elements : water, air, light. fire, earth, and metal. It is said that when the next leader is born the only element you will be able to sense is the element that best suits their personality." said Siwon as he took a deep breath a biit exhausted from the whole speech thing.

"So I'm the leader of the gods?" asked Hyukjae.

"Well yes and no. You may have the ability but you can only become the leader if the other gods agree. I may be your brother but I'm only a minor god. I have the ability to teleport and I have telekenisis."  said Siwon.

"BTW I can shapeshift." said Heechul.

"Is that why you look like that?" asked Hyukjae.

"YAH!" said Heechul as he smacked his head "For your information this is my real form " replied Heechul as he did a dramatic hairflip(he has red hair like in Don't Don) . 

No one POV (SOMEWHERE else)

 

  So he's the leader huh? This is gonna be fun. I could feel a smirk plasterd to ,my face. Lee Hyukjae you are gonna be in for a really big shock.