Lee Donghae

Don't Touch Him!

Siwon POV


I need to tell him. "I need to tell you something Hyukjae." I said as seriously as I can.
 

    I took them to the living room and we sat down on the couch. 
"Hyukjae *takes deep breath* when you were little you made a promise with someone." "Who?" he asked.   
 
No One POV

   "You made a deal with a man named Lee Donghae." said Siwon while looking around nervously.

   "LEE DONGHAE!!! SIWON!!! You had 19 years years to tell us and prepare us for this!! AND YOU TELL ME THIS NOW?!" yelled Heechul as he got up, and stood from his seat.

"Whose Lee Donghae?" asked Hyukjae
" You wanna know who Lee donghae is?" Hyukjae just nods, not wanting to use his voice.

    " Lee Donghae is your fiancee." says Siwon as Heechul sat down trying to calm himself as Hyukjae's eyes popped out.

"Now tell me the reason for this." asked Hyukjae.

"Well, you met when you were about 5 years old he was the same age. You two became good friends in the mortal world. One day you told me and Donghae that you love Donghae and wanted to get married to him. Me and umma agreed (A/N: Their appa left and there umma is just living in the country side) because we didn't know that you were a god. So we agreed thinking that you would forget. He had to leave the mortal world but he promised you on your 21st birthday he would come back for you." said Siwon and you could see the sweat running down his for head.

 "Ok..... but who is he?" asked Hyukjae

Suddenly a gold and black door appeared where the TV was. Then a  man with bright orange hair walked out wearing all black.

" Me? I'm Lee Donghae also known as the Devil. Long time no see Hyukjae." replied the orange hair man as he started walking towards Hyukjae. 

Hyukjae POV

  "So let me get this straight. I'm married to some guy I don't even remember. Then some random door appeared and a guy cam out claiming to be the devil who is my 'supposed fiancee' . Did I miss anything?" I asked feeling a bit uncomfortable with that guy staring at me.


    "I'm not just some guy *huff* I'm THE Devil." he replied. I think his name is Donghae.
 

    "What are you doing here?" asks Heechul  a bit ready to attack Donghae.

   "Me? Why I'm here to get my 'soon-to-be-wife'" he replied as he scooted in between me and Siwon, practiclly pushing him off. Then he put his arm around me. Damn why does my face feel hot?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!

Anyone else ( besides me) SUPER happy at the arrival of Donghae?

    



 




  WHY U NO COMMENT?! *cries*