01a

Don't Touch Him!

A/N: Chapter 1 is finally up! Thanks to all those subbers and be sure to comment ^^

 _____________________________________________________________

 

Hyukjae POV

 

    I was walking home from school and decided to go to the convinece store (since my cousin Leeteuk works there and gives me discounts). When I walked in I saw Leeteuk hyung mopping some wet space.

"Hey Hyukkie" he said as he stopped his mopping and looked up.

"Strawberry milk?" he asked as he picked on from the fridge thingy. 

"Yep." I replied. I know I'm a college student BUT strawberry milk never gets old.

 We moved to the cash register and as I was about to walk out his boyfriend Kangin yelled behind me "TELL HEECHUL I CALLED HIM AN !AND HAPPY BIRTHADAY!!" Yup today's ma birthaday, oh yeah I didn't introduce myself my name is Lee Hyukjae. I'm 20 years old and-

 

Siwon POV

    Where is he? Why isn't he home yet? As I continued pacing around in my room, my cousin Heechul showed up and leaned against the door frame.

"Stop pacing, your gonna break the floor." he said with an annoyed tone. I stopped pacing and looked at the ground. It looked like a bunch of bowling balls got dropped on it. I didn't get  to introduce myself yet. I'm Siwon Hyukjae or Eunhyuk's  (I don't get why he wants to be called that) older brother. 

"Just wait for him to come home to tell him." said Heechul. 

"You want me to wait? Today's the day it's gonna happen Heechul. How can I calm down?" I said ( if your confused KEEP reading)

 

Hyukjae POV

 

     Seriously authornim? You cut off my introdction to let him speak? (A/N: 
*Innocent eyes*) Anyway I'm a college student and I live with my older brother Siwon and my cousin Heechul.

I walked into my house and was greeted with a death hug by Heechul.

"Cant. Breathe. Hyung." I said as I was being choked to death.

"Heechul let him go. We need him alive to hear the 'news'" said Siwon said calmly. After the happy birthday stuff Siwon and Heechul led me to the dining table and we sat down. Heechul and Siwon beside each other with me alone. When we sat down Siwon gave Heechul nervous looks. NERVOUS LOOKS?

"Siwon I know that look " I said as he turned his attention to me. " Are you guys dating " as I asked. 

" WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN' BOUT'" they both stood up and yelled in unison.

" So, that's a no? But what did you wanna tell me?" I asked.

" Well I don't wanna see a enraged monkey so I'm going to the bathroom." said Heechul as he walked to the bathroom with his hands on his hips.

"Hyukjae, don't freak out when I say this but your a god." he said as he took a deep breath.

No One POV

The room was filled with an awkward silence for a bit. 

"PWAHAHAHAHAHAH!" laughed Hyukjae. "Your kidding me right?" he said as he wiped the tear from his eyes as he continued to clutch his stomach and laugh.

"I am dead serious Lee Hyukjae." said the elder as his expression turned completely serious.

 Hyukjae POV

He's gotta be kidding me. "There's no way in hell that's true." I said as I started to calm down.

"Actually hell is real and yes your a god." he said calmly.

Then Heechul stormed out of the bathroom wearing biker clothes and stopped infront of me. "YOUR A GOD!" he yelled into my ear. Heechul too huh? He must be serious about this prank.
" Fine then, but I want proof." I said.

Heechul and Siwon just looked at each other and nodded. I was currently being dragged to the kitchen by Heechul. He stopped at the sink and held my hand making my palm face upward.

" I want you to think of someone stealing your strawberry milk." said Heechul as  he stared at my hand. I didn't wanna argue so I did. If you wanna know what happens to that person who touches my milk I would hit them.

Suddenly there was a small flame on my palm................. A ING FLAME IS ON ME!!!!!!!!!!