Epilogue

Like We Used To (Sequel: It hurts)

(a/n listen to these song while reading this chapter. I got my inspiration from listening to the song) 

I have been counting the days of Dara’s return.

 

 

 

 

 

Just like what she said the night we talked at Han River, she left after their promotion. YG let her leave. While she was gone, CL, Bom and Minji did their solo albums and if she comes back, she’ll do her’s to. I already told YG hyung that I’ll be the one who will be the main producer for her album. (Just in case she changes her mind and won’t give me a shot, I’ll make her fall for me while we’re making her album.)

 

 

 

 

 

She vanished from the face of the earth and no one knows when she’ll come back or if she’ll even come back.

 

 

 

 

 

But I have faith in her. Sure, as months go by and the phone she left hasn’t rung yet, it wavers. However that doesn’t mean that I already lost hope.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Today is the day where Dara finally comes back from Canada!” I said out loud. I rolled out of bed and marked the calendar. Ever since she left, every single day, I would say that line but in a different country. Since I didn’t know where she went, I try my best to guess in which part of the world she graced her presence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I counted the days since she left, it has been 7 months, 8 days, 9 hours and 2 minutes since she went away. I miss her. During Dara’s absence, something had happened with Jiyong’s feelings. They’d grown intense – like he was suddenly cut off from his own personal life saving drug. And the mere thought of her finding someone else is heartbreaking that he couldn’t even breathe.

 

 

 

 

 

But just one look from the phone that Dara left to him would give him hope.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You have to believe Ji. Don’t lose hope.

 

 

 

 

 

 

While she was gone, he realized that at some extent, she was right. Both of them has changed. But what she felt for Dara since day one hasn’t changed. On the night of their break-up, when she asked the last time he felt happy, he wanted to say, “I always feel happy when I’m with you.” But he didn’t.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He already saw the look on Dara’s stubborn eyes, she already made her mind. Nothing he’ll say or do would make her change it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have always been selfish. And the love I wanted from her is very childish, I wanted her to spoil me like a little boy who only knew nothing but to be loved by her. But I have changed, I changed for the better. I realized that if I wanted our relationship to work, is that both of us should be able to rely on each other. Throughout my relationship with Dara, I was always the one who would rely on her. Now, if she returns, I’ll show her that she can rely on me, through good times and bad times.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I received a text from YG hyung asking me to go to YG building regarding Seungri and CL’s relationship, since the Rat and the Cat accidentally revealed it to the public. Funny that it was their relationship that got found out first, especially when Seungri and CL are really private people.

 

 

 

 

 

Lucky rat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After showering and donning a simple shirt and pants, I went to YG building. YG hyung wasn’t in his office when I arrived. As always, I went to the rooftop where Dara and I would always hang out whenever we can’t go anywhere else because of our busy schedules. The place hasn’t changed much, the plants were still there, it used to hurt coming there, but as time passed by, it no longer hurt.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, when will you come back? I miss you.”

 

 

 

 

 

A ring tone I have never heard off was suddenly heard in the rooftop. A song, I have never listened to ever since she left. The song I wrote, specifically just for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Butterfly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My hands were shaking when I took out the phone and saw an un-identified number, my hands fumbled as I answered the call but accidentally ended it. I was internally cursing my clumsiness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What if she thinks I intentionally ended the call? Damn it Jiyong! I scolded myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few seconds, the phone rang again. I immediately answered it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jeez, you’re so clumsy Jiyong.” She chuckled. I felt my heart beat wildly. It’s her, its really her. “Do you know the person who wrote the song Butterfly?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I relaxed at her question, “Yes. I know him.” My breathing laboured.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you think I can invite the composer out for a drink? I’d like to tell him all my adventures in China.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are you? When?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Turn around.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I slowly did . . . there she was, her hair longer than ever, her eyes sparkling with mischief and her smile brighter than ever before. “Do you think the composer is free for a drink?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I ended the call, I felt my heart jump with joy as she comes closer and closer to me. “Of course he’s free, he’ll cancel every appointment he has just for you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good. Do you think he is free till dinner?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He will always be free for you, every night, every day for the rest of our lives. Always.” I said breathless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She stopped in front of me and looked up in my eyes. “Good, because I plan to stay for that long.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure? Because I don’t plan to ever let you go.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I won’t. I realized life without you . . .” She shook her head, “Is not worth living at all.”

 

 

 

 

 

Our lips met, it was slow and filled with promise. “You won’t ever regret this. I love you.”

 

 

 

 

“I know. I love you, too.”

 

000000000000000000000000000

Okay, here is the epilogue as promised. I hope you will like this because I swear, I'm not the type of person who likes happy endings. I really tried to make this as fluffy as possible. :) 

Anywaaaaaaaaaaay. Thank you for reading!

 

Kwonsandara12: I hope you liked the ending!

heiress: Thanks for reading another fic of mine~ :)

amership: Hey there, I hope you liked how they began their second chance.  :)

xara10: Hey there! :) Thank you for reading! :) You're right, they needed the time apart for them to realize their feelings for each other.

lesley_keys: I did my best to write a happy ending. Hopefully, its enough. Kyak. I'm sorry, I didn't give them a wedding, I at writing those. :)

zendee: I hope you liked the way I ended they started again. hehe. For me, a love story doesn't have a happy ending, instead, they have a new beginning. (Did I make sense? Hopefully, I did) Kyak ^^

nophfirstha: Uwaaaaaaaaaa. I hope I didn't make you cry that much. TT.TT Here's the epilogue. :) I hope you liked it. :)

sheila_261981: Thank you for liking my story, I hope you liked the way they met again :) 

 

Thanks for subscribingSandaraKwon88graniel_05Sweet_medusa501yanna24TheLinhmyjane07 :)

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000