Chapter 10

Sorry that I loved you

Chapter 10

 

This was the first time any of them has seen Jaejoong break down like this. The cold-hearted mysterious Jaejoong that SM portrayed him to be wasn’t there anymore. Tears were rushing through his eyes like waterfall as Seunghyun hugged Jaejoong letting Jaejoong cry on his shoulder. Sure love was definitely pain but from the looks of it, it looked like going through hell.

 

“He is crazy to not fall for someone like you. It’s ok” Seunghyun patted Jaejoong’s back. Deep down he should be happy that Yunho doesn’t like Jaejoong but he doesn’t feel happy at all, he rather see Jaejoong smile than look like this. This was not like the Jaejoong that they knew. This Jaejoong has been broken down and lost tons of weight, just for a guy who has no feelings for him.

 

Jiyong sighed but he tried to put on a smile and also pat on Jaejoong’s shoulder, “Yeah Jae, there are other guys who might turn gay for you. Being gay isn’t a bad thing, I mean sometimes I feel gay myself.” He meant it half as a joke but half serious at the same time.

 

Jaejoong let go of Seunghyun and looked at Jiyong as he wiped away his tears, a small smile formed upon his face. He didn’t want the attention on him, he wanted to shift it to Jiyong and lighten up the atmosphere. Besides, it might be fun to tease Jiyong a little. “Gay for who?”

 

“Hey I was just saying. I don’t know…yet.” Jiyong tried to look away but Jaejoong grabbed ahold of his arm.

 

“Come on Jiyong, tell me.” Jaejoong smiled as he tugged Jiyong’s arms. The rest of the members just smiled at Jiyong and Jaejoong. At least Jaejoong was happier and teasing Jiyong. Seunghyun looked at the two of them and laughed to himself, he never thought that Jaejoong would be so happy so suddenly, maybe Jaejoong just needed to find a companion like him. He probably felt like an outcast in Dbsk since he was the only homoual one.

 

-

 

Junsu walked home not expecting Yoochun to stand at the door with his arms crossed. That’s the last thing he wanted to see when he gets home, is Yoochun looking so angry like this. He wanted to avoid Yoochun but he couldn’t. “Where did Yunho go?” Yoochun asked.

 

Junsu looked away, “H…He’s going to see Ara. Yoochun he’s straight, we have to get that to Jaejoong’s head. Jaejoong is definitely causing the group to become like this!” Junsu blurted out. He really hated to blame Jaejoong but Yunho’s words were correct. Homouality was wrong.

 

“He is not doing anything wrong! Why is it his fault that his heart fell for Yunho? , you are behaving just like Yunho” Yoochun cursed. He thought Junsu was somewhat different, now he knew Junsu was just as ignorant as Yunho.

 

Junsu didn’t know why but he unintentionally cried, “You are brainwashed by Jaejoong! Jaejoong is sinning! Yunho is trying to protect the group and yet you are just siding with Jaejoong, it’s wrong, Yoochun.”

 

Yoochun rolled his eyes, “Don’t tell me what is wrong or right. Right now the way Yunho is treating Jaejoong is definitely wrong. Jaejoong might he hurting your so-called faith but Yunho is hurting a really sweet guy. It’s not entirely Jaejoong’s fault.” Yoochun walked past Junsu wanting to get out of the house. He couldn’t stand this household anymore. He needed fresh air.

 

“Where are you going?!” Junsu shouted.

 

“Away from here.” Yoochun walked off leaving Junsu in the dust. Junsu wanted to chase after Yoochun but his foot felt like it has glued to the floor. Tears fell from his eyes as he fell onto the ground clutching on his legs.

 

Changmin watched from the side and slowly approached Junsu. He gave Junsu a hug trying to calm his hyung down. It was okay to be upset but this whole thing was flying out of proportion. “Look hyung, I know this seems complicated right now but it will soon die down. It’s just best not to get caught up in the mess.”

 

“I’m afraid Changmin, I’m afraid this group will fall apart.” Junsu cried.

 

“I think if Yunho doesn’t freak out about Jae being gay and Jae keeps his feelings to himself the group will be back to normal. The only thing that would change is YunJae’s relationship and a scandal will erupt.”

 

Junsu slowly nodded, “I just hope. I hope that everything will be settled.”

 

-

 

While Yunho and Ara were out watching a movie, Yunho’s mind was elsewhere. They stayed at Ara’s house so the paparazzi’s won’t catch them but Yunho couldn’t sit still. He kept moving around. “Is there something wrong?” Ara asked, her gazed pointing directly at Yunho. Yunho just shook his head and continued watching the movie. It didn’t take long for him to talk.

 

“Ara, Jaejoong-”

 

“Why is it always about Jaejoong?” she cut him off. She was getting sick of his name. At first she was contempt with him being around but Yunho has been talking about him constantly and it got on her nerves.

 

Yunho sighed and looked away, trying to avoid Ara’s glare. He paused a bit before talking again. “Jaejoong, he likes me.”

 

That drove her attention because she paused the movie and made Yunho face her. “Wait, so all the rumors about him being gay were all true?”

 

It was surprising to her that Jaejoong was homoual. Well he looked like it but she would never guess that he really was. Yunho just nodded and began speaking again. “I don’t like him, and I caused an argument with him. He’s at Big Bang’s household right now. That’s why I couldn’t pay attention the movie that much. I’m sorry.” He felt like he needed to be honest with her, he did like her and honesty is key.

 

She just nodded in understanding. “So, you do not like him right?” she wanted to make sure before she fell harder for Yunho. She did not want to be caught in a love triangle.

 

“No, not at all.” Yunho answered honestly.

 

-

 

A/N: OMG it’s been over a year since my last update. *Dodges flying tomatoes*. Anyways I kind of forgot how I left the story off so yeah. Hope the chapter was fine. Please don’t kill Yunho so much lol, he just likes Ara right now so all he can see is her. Poor Jaejoong. At least Big Bang is helping him.