Miraculous Laughter.

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

*Son Mee-Aen*

The ride is even more uncomfortable than having an asthma attack. I'm really close to throwing up right now. I couldn't just sit here while he stops the car every 3 seconds, making it a bumpy ride even if the road is fully straight causing the other vehicles to honk at us, so I asked him,

"How..how did you get your license?"

"I don't have one."

"MWO(what)?! YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME! WHOSE CAR IS THIS THEN?!"

"It's manager hyung's. Sometimes he stays at my house but he had to do something yesterday and used YG's van with coordi noona."

"What made you think to drive?"

"You had an asthma attack!"

"Now you're blaming me?!Ya! Stop the car immediately! I'm driving!"

"But you just had an asthma attack!"

"I might die from a car accident if you keep on driving! stop it now!!!"

"fine!"

He stopped the car to the side recklessly, I unbuckled my seat belt and went to the driver's side.

"Naga(come out)." I said as I opened the driver's door.

"I know!! No need to yell!" He went out and started going to the passenger's door while I put my seat belt on, checked the mirrors when I just noticed something.

"Put your seatbelt on."

"Shirreo(don't want to)!It's uncomfortable."

He said as he adjusted his seat and put the back lower almost like he's lying down.

"PUT IT ON!"

"NO!"

I removed my seatbelt and tried to reach for the seatbelt. It's 3:30 in the morning and he's really frustrating me!

____________________________________

*TOP*

Her neck is just inches away from mine. I can smell the strong scent of her cologne. Cham, this girl.. Shouldn't she be using perfumes? She's already in her mid 20s! Anyway, the situation is more awkward than it sounds like. I gulped and breathed heavily as I felt the air getting hotter. Suddenly she cringed, reached for her neck and lost her balancing. Here we go again with her losing her balance. She fell on top of me with her face on my chest and her hands grabbing tightly on my arms.

____________________________________

*Son Mee-Aen*

Why am I so tickelish?! WHY?! WHY?! I couldn't move as I am embarrassed and don't know what to do after. I could feel the stiffness of his body, almost like he's frozen. We're on the same position for almost 15 seconds, when I felt and heard a vibration coming from him. I quickly went back to the driver's seat and fixed myself as he took the call.

"Oh, Jiyong. I know, we're coming! Yeah. I'll see you later! Bye."

From the corner of my eyes, I saw him put the seat back to it's original sitting way and put the seat belt on. Without saying anything, I started driving. The whole ride was very awkward as we didn't say a word or even try to make any noises.

I parked the car in the park and fly section and we started walking towards the airport with an awkward atmosphere with me in front of him. I decided to say something about what happened and also to break the silence because I think this is the first time we've been so quiet together since we met which was yesterday. I turned around and said,

"Uh, you know how I'm very tickelish right?"

"Y-yeah?"

"That's how I..That's how what happened earlier happened."

"Of course.. I mean it's an accident and- let's just pretend that it never happened."

"What happened?"

"Yaaa! I like this side of you!"

Top said which made me laugh. Wait- did I just say his name? o.O. He started laughing as well emphasizing his cheek bones and his flattering jaw. He actually looks pretty cute and his laughter is making me smile even more. Did I just compliment him? What's with me today?! Anyway, this is the first time we sincerely laughed together.

___________________________

*TOP*

We reached the aiport in no time. I don't know what happened but the time went by so fast.

"We're not late right?" I asked Jiyong.

"Anyi(no). Annyeong Mee-Aen!"

"Annyeong!" She smiled sincerely. This could be the biggest smile I've ever seen since I was born.

Waaa. 'ANYI'?! That's all he's gonna say to me then he's off to talk to her?! I walked towards Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung but they all went towards her. YAAA.. this is a total betrayal!

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The three chorused.

"Ne... You could drop the formality now since we'll be working with each other but please treat me how you would normally treat a PD when we're working. Please take care of me!"

"Ah, ne. Mee-Aen noona!" Seungri said together with an exaggerated bow.

"Annyeong!"

"I'm sorry about my behaviour during our first meeting. I'm Daesung!"

"It's nothing! It's nice to meet you. I'm Mee-Aen."

Taeyang smiled at her with his eye-smile and said,

"It's nice to see you again. I hope to be comfortable with you since we'll be seeing each other a lot."

"haha. Of course. I feel the same way."

Why does she act so differently when she's talking to me?

______________________________________

*Son Mee-Aen*

We got on the plane and found out that I seat in the middle row, middle seat.

I'm trying to carry my heavy travelling bag and put it in the baggage cabinet but I'm really having a hard time. I felt the bag get lighter but just realized that someone helped me put it in the cabinet. I turned around to see Jiyong.

"G-gomawo."

He flashed an eye-smile at me causing me to scream like a fan girl inside my head.

"Oh, you seat in the middle?! We sit right beside each other!"

"Chincha(really)? Daebak(I don't know how to explain it but It's a korean expression..basically 'great' )!"

"haha. I know right?"

_______________________________________

*TOP*

I saw the two high-five each other and by 'two' I meant her and Jiyong. Pchh, I've never seen two people so happy just because they seat beside each other. I looked at my ticket and saw that...I SIT RIGHT BESIDE HER?! Great, I'll have to listen to these people say corny things to each other.

_______________________________________

thanks,

@ChoiMinhoLoves, @renaiseuhyun84, @ohmyyoungbae

for your loves <3. I can't personally send you comments right now because I have to do my homework quickly^^

But one update is that, I requested a poster from 

Summer Spring { Poster Request Shop! }

I'm still waiting for their update if they got my request or not. Hopefully, they update it tomorrow^^

For the new subscribers.. thank you so much^^ I can't even- <3