Cleavage.

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

_______________________________________________________________________

*SON MEE-AEN*

When I excused myself to the bathroom, I removed the suit TOP gave me and saw my reflection wearing a ripped shirt, revealing my cleavage.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Cleavage.. why do I have a cleavage? I mean I do have a cleavage, but my cleavage right now is overwhelming.. AH! The bra! The extra padding.. AISHH!

Why didn't I check myself in the mirror before going out?! AND TOP! He's a total ert! Buying me a bra like this... and I thought we had a real moment right there! Turns out it was just his hormones!!!!!

"Mee-Aen! Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah..Everything's good... I just.. saw a spider."

Great.. Now I even turned my cleavage into a spider. I opened my suitcase and took out a sweater and put it on me before going out. In the living room, I saw Youngbae and Jiyong listening to their Ipod and Seungri and Choi Seunghyun doing something on their phones. I threw Choi Seunghyun's suite at his face and glared at him.

"What now?!"

The other three looked at me when Choi Seunghyun yelled. He just had to yell. Why can't he just yell in his head?!

"GO.

MA.

WO."

I said with deadlier glares each syllables. I grabbed my phone and typed,

"THANKS, YOU *!@&^%$ ERT."

SENT. I didn't swear but put the actual random symbols. I was about to swear but then remembered the promise I did with him.

"WHAT DID I DO?"

"YOU BOUGHT ME A HELLA NICE BRA!"

"IF YOU THINK IT'S NICE THEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY 'THANK YOU'!!"

I hate how you can't detect the sarcasm in text, but isn't it obvious that I am?! I mean he did see the bra he bought before he paid for it, right? He wouldn't just pick up some random one while closing his eyes, right? Because that's really stupid and only people with no freaking brains would do that.

"That's why I said thank you, you freakin' ."

It's hard not to swear when you're mad. I almost put A-hole there, but thought of the scientific word. AISHH. You're so smart Mee-Aen. Sometimes, I can't even keep up with your intelligence!

"CLEARLY you were being sarcastic when you said that."

"Oh you noticed? No shiz, Sherlock."

"Calm down and explain. Sheez.. Such an Ajhumma..."

"AJHUMMA?! AJHUMMA?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE APOLOGIZING TO ME!!!" 

"Kay.. How am I supposed to apologize when I don't even know why I'm suppossed to apologize.. weirdo."

THAT'S IT! I swear, my phone is going to break anytime! I'm releasing my anger through typing really hard that it's making hella noises. I grabbed Choi Seunghyun's hand and dragged him in my room. I closed the door and started yelling,

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CHOI SEUNGHYUN?!"

I threw him the bra he bought me.

"EWW WHAT IS THIS? WHY ARE YOU THROWING YOUR BRA AT ME?"

Real mature.. real mature.. And this is my fake fiance? Are you sure world? Is this the best that you can do? Why can't it be Hyun Bin? Or Won Bin? Oh gosh.. Why are all Bin guys so hot? Anyway, I'm getting off-topic.

"It's the bra you bought me."

I said. I didn't even bother to yell because I'm just so tired of yelling.

"Oh."

His ears turned red as soon as soon as I told him that it's the bra he bought me. He didn't know?!

"When I bought this.. my eyes were closed.. I didn't see. AISSHH! So embarrassing!"

I started laughing. Seriously? Am I psychic or he's just really this stupid? Yup! He definitely is! THE KID BOUGHT A BRA WITH HIS EYES CLOSED! AHAHAHAHA

"W-why are you laughing? Ya!"

"B-b-because..AHAHAHAHA.. that..that..WASSOSTUPID! AHAHAHAHAHA"

I stopped laughing when he looked at me and smirked. He started walking towards me and said,

"Or was that really what happened?"

"Don't come any closer you ert!"

"If you locked a ert inside a room with you.. what do you think he would do?"

He said softly. . Yes, I am swearing right now. It's my mind. Who said I can't swear even in my mind? He's only few inches away from me. I stepped back and fell on my bed. In these cases, he'll fall on top of me, right? AND HE DID. 

"AAHH-"

He covered my mouth with his right hand.

"Shhh"

He said softly close to my ears, close enough to make me feel his breathe and make me tingle. Good thing I didn't laugh because that really tickled me. My heart is beating so fast right now.. I bet he could feel it. He looked deep in to my eyes with his hand still covering my mouth. Why are his eyes so mesmerizing? It's so deep that it has thousands of stories behind it. I bet the universe isn't even as endless as his eyes. Suddenly, he crept up a smile and started tickeling my sides.

"AHAHAH-S-STO-AHAHAHAHA-STOP!!"

I tried to kick him but my knees are too weak right now.

After 20 seconds, he decided to stop and started running. Before he went out the room, he stuck his tongue out at me. AISSSHHHH!!! I SWEAR HE'S THE MOST IMMATURE KID IN THE WHOLE WORLD. WHAT WAS I THINKING?! DEEP EYES?! I BET HE WAS WEARING CONTACTS! AISHH!!!

________________________________________________________

Just a short update. I'm sorry.. I was gone for too long.

I thought I would have a lot of time updating this summer, but I was having too much fun. >.<

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. I'll edit it tomorrow^^

Thank you to everyone!!!!!^^